Manips Competition!!!

Works fine now.

Jesus christ this one's crowded... :D

Who are supposed to be the new guys?

A little late, but here's my entry:

poster.jpg

My idea was to make a poster for a movie that could realistically follow up on X3.
This movie would focus more on the younger members of the team, with Storm being the headmistress of the school and leader of the X Men. There's no Wolverine, since Hugh has said many times that he won't be playing Wolverine forever. Beast is in the UN, and Rogue is cured, so they're not in the team either.
New members are Psylocke (Maggie Q, appereantly I used the same photo of her as TheSpyAssasin) and Emma Frost (I suck at manipping hair :p).

poster.jpg

My idea was to make a poster for a movie that could realistically follow up on X3.
This movie would focus more on the younger members of the team, with Storm being the headmistress of the school and leader of the X Men. There's no Wolverine, since Hugh has said many times that he won't be playing Wolverine forever. Beast is in the UN, and Rogue is cured, so they're not in the team either.
New members are Psylocke (Maggie Q, appereantly I used the same photo of her as TheSpyAssasin) and Emma Frost (I suck at manipping hair :p).
AWESOME!!!:woot: :woot:
and a little late???? i am still working on mine i hope i make it in time lololololol!!!! grrrrrrrr:cmad: :whatever:

poster.jpg

Very Cool! :) Nice and sleek. I like it!

Nice new poster. But Rogue should be there, because the cure, well, we all know.

Well then Angamb, YOU should include Rogue in YOUR manip...let everyone else do what they do.

I let, only said Rogue is a character that will appear in the next sequels, so not including her... I mean, is not like the main cast, bah, whatever.

well it could be poeples stories,not everyone likes rogue

yes, since day one, but I taked it with calm, and don't like at all how looks my idea, I mean, like the characters look, and the background idea, more some effect, but don't like at alll the general look of the poster, isn't as amazing looking, you know. But I'll finished it, and post it here.

poster.jpg

i love your psylocke manip,do you have it alone?
La she beast, that is perfect the way it is, i mean if u have to follow the guidelines then add the two characters but i think it looks great the way it is.:up::up:.

I have added some things to my poster like i said i would and i also corrected the word "enemies." I tryed the straight hair on emma like someone suggested but i didnt like it. Hope u like the new version.

[URL="http://imageshack.us"][/URL]
who are the 2 people on top of the mountain?

AWESOME!!!
and a little late???? i am still working on mine i hope i make it in time lololololol!!!! grrrrrrrr

lookin 4ward 2 urs 2. :yay:

Works fine now.

Jesus christ this one's crowded...

Who are supposed to be the new guys?

The well known ones are-
Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Jean/phoenix
Rouge
Shadowcat
Iceman
Angel
Beast
Colossus
Magneto
Toad
Night crawler
Callisto
Sabretooth
Pyro

The new additions are-
Jubilee
Quick Silver
Havoc
Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Stacey X
Emma Frost
Forge
Cable
Juggernaut (with a different cast)

I have added the lightning in Jubilee's hand, optic blast of cyclops, and the fire in pyro's hand.

poster.jpg

the poster is awesome, but i thot 6 already existing characters were required, but u used 5..... :whatever:

lol good try but that one is a little too crowded for my likings

well I thot every1 wanted 2 c MANY mutants in future films, so i made 26 mutants. n anyway, i like crowded things. :cwink: n its ok that u dont like it. :yay:

yes, since day one, but I taked it with calm, and don't like at all how looks my idea, I mean, like the characters look, and the background idea, more some effect, but don't like at alll the general look of the poster, isn't as amazing looking, you know. But I'll finished it, and post it here.

Looking 4ward 2 ur manip Anggamb, cuz i'm ur fan. :yay:

NO no i like it dont get me wrong,its just too crowed for me,what program did you use

X4ConceptStorm_.jpg

^_^ If anyone wants to use that they can use it for the poster...It was just made tonight by my brother and me!

I have added some things to my poster like i said i would and i also corrected the word "enemies." I tryed the straight hair on emma like someone suggested but i didnt like it. Hope u like the new version.

:eek: This is great!

Thanks for the compliments all! :yay:

Angamb, I do like Rogue, but as I said: I wanted my poster to be for a possible X4, and I don't think you can make bringing Rogue back work. That's one of the things I dislike about X3: it starts retconning itself already before the credits. But that is a whole other discussion.

BatBoy, I have the Psylocke manip on another computer. I'll post it as soon as I can get to it.

storm-x-fan, shhhhh! They may disqualify me :p You are right about the number of known characters that had to be used, and I was planning on doing that, but I dropped one (Beast) because, for reasons mentioned above, it didn't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"