Birds of Prey Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn

D7NH8aDXYAEu3Mw.jpg

^ Oh man. Whoever is telling Margot that look wouldn't work is idiotic.

From what we've seen of her clothing in this movie, it looks like the costume department spent one afternoon in H&M and said ''that will do''.

Feel free to refer back to this post when Margot’s Harley gets a decidedly meh response...

they should reboot the character and introduce her alongside Joaquin’s Joker.

Feel free to refer back to this post when Margot’s Harley gets a decidedly meh response...

Don't worry. We won't have to. Even in "Suicide Squad," she was the breakout chracter of the movie.

Like she did in Suicide Squad? Oh wait, she was the breakout character of the movie.

Also I can hardly think of two more mismatched characters from more wildly contrasting universes than Margot's Harley and Joaquin's Joker.

I’d love to see how Joaqker would react to MRHQ.

Like she did in Suicide Squad? Oh wait, she was the breakout character of the movie.

Also I can hardly think of two more mismatched characters from more wildly contrasting universes than Margot's Harley and Joaquin's Joker.
You didn’t even read my post

I clearly said they should reboot the character and introduce the rebooted version in Joker 2. It could definitely work. Harley is a grounded character and can be adapted to fit into that universe no problem.

Margot certainly looks the part for Harley, but I don't like who she's written at all, which in turn makes me unable to look at Margot's Harley without cringing a little bit. But that's not Margot's fault, she's a good actress from what I've seen outside of Suicide Squad.

haar.gif

Margot Robbie nominated for supporting actress.

Margot certainly looks the part for Harley, but I don't like who she's written at all, which in turn makes me unable to look at Margot's Harley without cringing a little bit. But that's not Margot's fault, she's a good actress from what I've seen outside of Suicide Squad.
I don't know what you're saying, she's nailed the part, more than her performance in David Ayer's Suicide Squad here.

I don't know what you're saying, she's nailed the part, more than her performance in David Ayer's Suicide Squad here.

Which part are you talking about?

I'm strictly speaking about how she played Harley in Suicide Squad, which has made me not like Harley Quinn as much as I once did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"