Marvel Comics Solicitations For August 2007

His style is perfectly suited to a lighter Hulk tale. Maybe they're saving him for after the dark times of PH/WWH/whatever the last in Pak's trilogy is.

I'd love to see McGuinness do a full Hulk story arc. I'd even settle for a single issue. That back-up in Wolverine #50 was too much a teaser.

It's gotten mixed reviews, that's for sure. I'm actually enjoying it, though.

My guess is Cheesecake Cho can't keep up. A year head start wasn't enough apparently.

I hope Marvel would have the common sense to just put a fill-in artist on it. They have to have learned something from all their recent delay troubles.

Wouldn't the solicit be the start of Bagley's fill-in?

One issue left until Bag's arc. It's a 6 issue arc.

^^^

I think its 2 more issues actually. The Ultron arc ends with #5.

Darthphere, that was my understanding as well. Cho was going to do a Mighty Avenger's annual while Bagley handled the Symbiote arc.

DAREDEVIL_100_WRAPAROUND_FI.jpg

You know if this cover holds true, it seriously messes with New Avenger continuity.

Gotta say, as excited as i am for DD to reach 100, im not diggin the cover. I dont think this Marko Drjsdjsdsdaz is a good fit for DD:o

Yes, especially Immortal Iron Fist because that's the one I actually read. :up:

Yeah, it's going to be an awesome issue. And some of the characters on the Immortal Iron Fist #9 cover are in Bushido Code. Awesome. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"