• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel Comics Solicitations For August 2007

His style is perfectly suited to a lighter Hulk tale. Maybe they're saving him for after the dark times of PH/WWH/whatever the last in Pak's trilogy is.

I'd love to see McGuinness do a full Hulk story arc. I'd even settle for a single issue. That back-up in Wolverine #50 was too much a teaser.

It's gotten mixed reviews, that's for sure. I'm actually enjoying it, though.

My guess is Cheesecake Cho can't keep up. A year head start wasn't enough apparently.

I hope Marvel would have the common sense to just put a fill-in artist on it. They have to have learned something from all their recent delay troubles.

Wouldn't the solicit be the start of Bagley's fill-in?

One issue left until Bag's arc. It's a 6 issue arc.

^^^

I think its 2 more issues actually. The Ultron arc ends with #5.

Darthphere, that was my understanding as well. Cho was going to do a Mighty Avenger's annual while Bagley handled the Symbiote arc.

DAREDEVIL_100_WRAPAROUND_FI.jpg

You know if this cover holds true, it seriously messes with New Avenger continuity.

Gotta say, as excited as i am for DD to reach 100, im not diggin the cover. I dont think this Marko Drjsdjsdsdaz is a good fit for DD:o

Yes, especially Immortal Iron Fist because that's the one I actually read. :up:

Yeah, it's going to be an awesome issue. And some of the characters on the Immortal Iron Fist #9 cover are in Bushido Code. Awesome. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"