Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Jan08/solicitations.html

Sexcellence!

YNGAVGRSPRSNTS01.jpg

NWAVNGRSANN_CVR_col.jpg

avninit9.jpg

Yep, classic Taskmaster it is. But, more importantly, Tarene ranked a cover spot! :D Is that Xavin on her right? I wonder if s/he finally leaves Karolina for being an indecisive *****.

- "Is this the new Captain America"? F'real? It's not like you staged a major press event last week telling us it was. Ooh, suspense. :dry:

- Pagulayan on New Avengers = :up: The bit about the end of an era for a major Avenger makes me hope Clint is finally ditching that Ronin outfit and returning to his normal costume.

- "They’re back at last! Patriot, Hulkling, Wiccan, Vision, Stature and Hawkeye!" a.k.a. "**** you, Speed!" Oh well, hopefully he'll be in Wiccan's issue. I feel dirty about it, but I am excited about this Young Avengers bone Marvel has finally decided to throw us. I'm looking forward to Vision 2.0's issue most. :up:

- Not a fan of Andrews' cover for The Twelve. One of the few times I wish they'd have a variant, and of course they don't.

They announced months ago that they would be doing ASM 3 times a month.

avninit9.jpg

Yep, classic Taskmaster it is. But, more importantly, Tarene ranked a cover spot! :D Is that Xavin on her right? I wonder if s/he finally leaves Karolina for being an indecisive *****.

It's probably that Skrull from the Freedom Ring arc on MTU.

My thoughts:

- I feel myself getting weak. I need Spider-Man. :(
- That A: TI #9 cover looks awesome. :up:
- Chueng's faces all look the same and it bothers me. Nice to see Pags is getting some more work from Marvel in the NA Annual. :up:
- The Twelve cover looks nice, but I'd like to see a full version.

I was tempted by those ASM solicits, too. You just gotta stick to your guns, man. :o
It's probably that Skrull from the Freedom Ring arc on MTU.
But I want Xavin to leave Karolina for being an indecisive *****. :(

Well at least that explains the Spidey movie costume in those preview pages.

The fact that you're stating it. We've all moved on from the "Cheung does the same face" thing a while back, join us in the present.

I can't move past bad art. :o

Having him join Earth's superhero Initiative would suck. :down

Maybe it's Hulkling getting more in touch with his Skrully side.

Hulkling doesn't seem to want any part of the Initiative.

What explains that? :confused:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #549
Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
Pencils & Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA
Variant Cover by DAVID FINCH
Saddle-up Spider–fans as the thrillingly thrice-monthly adventures continue!
In this issue, meet the villain from the fifth Spider-Man movie today! Marc (Wolverine, Blade) Guggenheim and Salvador (newuniversal, Uncanny X-Men) Larroca bring you the next great Spidey Villain... MENACE! But that's not all! The mysterious JACKPOT makes her "Brand New Day-Debut!” Plus the mystery of the Spider-Tracer Killer deepens. Not nearly 'Nuff said!
32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"