Marvel legends are back!!!

BBTS.com has the first wave of Marvel Legends up for pre order....their release date is March 2012, and I hate to say it but, they are pretty freakin accurate on release dates. So much for a January release. :csad:

Heh so you have a few months to save up! ;)

BBTS.com has the first wave of Marvel Legends up for pre order....their release date is March 2012, and I hate to say it but, they are pretty freakin accurate on release dates. So much for a January release. :csad:

end of DEC ---> Feb will mostly be full of "sightings", ebay seller's and the rare lucky fan who finds them... MARCH will probably be the wide release. That's how it usually ends up with alot of ML waves anyway...

Ugh, so that means April for me. My stores hate me.

On a related note, at least it's new stuff I'm buying instead of rebuilding a collection.

Yeah rebuilding sucks, I'm not going to try to get what I had of Thor in the past unless it's cheap

And normally I wouldn't either. But I loved my Legends, and my ex destroyed mine. I guess if it was something I gave voluntarily, I wouldn't be trying so hard to rebuild.

I hate her. I hope she gets herpes.

so other than Whiplash and Ultimo... I realized that IronMan pretty much has all his big villains in 6inch form now... (Mandarin, Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Fing Fang Foom, and Madame Masque) sure he has others... but it's nice to finally see a non Spider-Man character, finally get all of his most notable roster of villains (yes, x-men are still missing several notable villains)

I might be in the minority, but I just don't like collecting villain toys. I don't read a Whip Lash comic or a Doctor Octopus comic. I read Iron Man and Spiderman. Those are the characters I really care about enough to buy toys of.

Plus, if Toy Story has it right, they would probably all plot my downfall while I slept.

I might be in the minority, but I just don't like collecting villain toys. I don't read a Whip Lash comic or a Doctor Octopus comic. I read Iron Man and Spiderman. Those are the characters I really care about enough to buy toys of.

Plus, if Toy Story has it right, they would probably all plot my downfall while I slept.

but the villains make the hero... without them, they'd be nothing.

even as a kid i use to get pissed off whenever a toyline would exclude the villains... who the hell do you have your hero fight when you play? :huh:

haha I just put them in cool poses. I like having a whole team assembled looking bad ass. They don't need the villains for that.

I just don't like spending 15 bucks on a character that only shows up once every year or so. :shrug: maybe it's just me.

i dunno, i like my heroes alot, but that also includes there villains

I completely agree with spideyboy on this - as a kid I used to get annoyed when there were no villains in a toy line. As an adult I need my MLs (and SOTA street fighters) to have someone to pose against - ML1 Cap doesn't look half as cool if he isn't facing off against ML5 Red Skull!

While it's great to see Iron Man get all his most recognisable villains released in 6 inch, I really hope new MLs include a Mandarin. By many accounts the face-off version is a bit of a disappointment and its getting insanely difficult to track down the red 'unmasked' version (which I prefer). Mandarin's had a few cool outfits over the years so it would be a nice to see a single-carded version with a different look.

Villians are extremely important in any line. Hell, I was surprised when they put Mandarin in the 3.75 line. If only we could get more Villians in the Universe line, like Baron Zemo, Mandarin etc.

Hasbro said a while back that the first wave in the ML re-launch could start shipping and arriving in stores late December. Anyone think that might still be a possibility?

Hasbro said a while back that the first wave in the ML re-launch could start shipping and arriving in stores late December. Anyone think that might still be a possibility?

it usually occurs. but they tend to be scarce, and bought up quickly.

I'm disappointed Ghost Rider didn't come with a bike. Seems kinda weird with him not having one.

that particular GR is far too bulky to have a bike in a package... which is probably why

I thought the Variant version of Iron Man was similar to the Movie version color Did they change that too?

that particular GR is far too bulky to have a bike in a package... which is probably why

The Vengeance from the ML Rider wave back in 2005 was pretty bulky, he got a bike. Of course the whole series was based on that, but still. Bulky doesn't seem to get in the way of adding an accessory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"