Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not dying or anything, but yeah, I always check at WM, and TRU and Comic Shops on occasion.....nothing there, not even spaces for them.....up to date on DCU though...

And Im pretty sure Im still banned from Fwoosh for my Hostile Takeover attempt a few years back

First off, I've missed you guys....its hard getting on here with a phone.

Second, yesterday at tru I finally saw not one, but three Crimson Dynamos. I've waited for the longest time to find him.
My TRU had no current lists for anymore MLs to come in...so that sucks.

And finally, to what Spidey asked....my Series 1 Iron Man barely fell over on carpet and his entire left arm came off, same with Ghost Rider (just wanted to move his arm up a bit, and SNAP). Spider-Womans arms won't move down below her head, if I try, they act like they will break right off. I guess I can try the blow dryer trick.

Im not dying or anything, but yeah, I always check at WM, and TRU and Comic Shops on occasion.....nothing there, not even spaces for them.....up to date on DCU though...

And Im pretty sure Im still banned from Fwoosh for my Hostile Takeover attempt a few years back

you can always try again? (with fwoosh) i miss you collecting :(

First off, I've missed you guys....its hard getting on here with a phone.

Second, yesterday at tru I finally saw not one, but three Crimson Dynamos. I've waited for the longest time to find him.
My TRU had no current lists for anymore MLs to come in...so that sucks.

And finally, to what Spidey asked....my Series 1 Iron Man barely fell over on carpet and his entire left arm came off, same with Ghost Rider (just wanted to move his arm up a bit, and SNAP). Spider-Womans arms won't move down below her head, if I try, they act like they will break right off. I guess I can try the blow dryer trick.

missed ya too!!!!

and yeah, the Crimson Dynamos and Titanium man's are everywhere now... (holding out hope the same will happen with ghostrider and Bigtime spidey....

I hoping the revision waves hit soon, I only need Hope and Ghost Rider from wave 1. But at this point, I'm not sure if I should hold out hope on ever seeing Big Time Spidey. Apparently hes never been seen in my area.

Still excited for Avengers 6 inch though.

ive yet to see the 6inch avenger figs either...

and yeah, im holding out hope on ghostrider and spidey... but ive been looking on ebay and amazon alot too

I miss me collecting too......but it's just gotten too expensive really.......

I hate to say it like this....but I had to grow up..........that doesn't sound right....sorry guys......I dunno....wife and house and stuff.....less money and room around for figs.....Not saying I didn't snap up a Dynamo and Titanium man when I saw them, and the wife even let me put them up for some time.....that sounds bad too, taking them down was mostly my decision.....

Right now they are all in the garage at the new place.....Im gonna put them up some time....I don't know when....and not all of them....got knows I went to far to far of extremes with some of my collecting.....dear jesus for a while I was buying damn near anything.

Anyway.....now I'd buy what I can see ML wise.....I love ML.....heres a piece of news for the Hypers though......My baby boy is due Sept 9th......so...that there will be reason to get the figs out again one day, when he's old enough to repect and admire the pose. Figs are not meant to be played with.

I miss me collecting too......but it's just gotten too expensive really.......

I hate to say it like this....but I had to grow up..........that doesn't sound right....sorry guys......I dunno....wife and house and stuff.....less money and room around for figs.....Not saying I didn't snap up a Dynamo and Titanium man when I saw them, and the wife even let me put them up for some time.....that sounds bad too, taking them down was mostly my decision.....

Right now they are all in the garage at the new place.....Im gonna put them up some time....I don't know when....and not all of them....got knows I went to far to far of extremes with some of my collecting.....dear jesus for a while I was buying damn near anything.

Anyway.....now I'd buy what I can see ML wise.....I love ML.....heres a piece of news for the Hypers though......My baby boy is due Sept 9th......so...that there will be reason to get the figs out again one day, when he's old enough to repect and admire the pose. Figs are not meant to be played with.

YAY! congrats Roughie!!!! there's gonna be a little neck out there! :D

And I fought So hard to name him Hulk or Thor..........no dice.

I thought you would have tried someone from Alpha flight or from the wrecking crew first lol

Congrats Rough!Glad to see your doing good.Honestly I've cut back on collecting as well due to funds.

thanks guys.....

Well, she is really wanting to name him Logan....I just don't want to.....but Alpha Flight eh? I never even thought to suggest Hudson.....I like it.

Though at the moment it looks like it's going to be Grayson.....which at least gives nightwing some love......

I finally got my Avengers 6 inch Cap at my local comic book shop So Far loving IT!! Got him for $20 he also had Hulk but he was charging $50 and i was like no way am i dishing 50 for him

I honestly wonder why the hell that would be an exclusive.All three of those are highly demanded and it is one of the better selling comics.It would have been better if they were TRU two pack exclusives.

welll there's always a chance these are just variants of forthcoming figures... but...i kinda want both...

Lol, Marvel Universe is on the package more than Legends. That confuses the non hardcore collectors.

I must get those figures. :hrt:

yeah the MU logo is now on everything marvel. It's a little confusing... it's Marvel Univers: Marvel Legends now technically

I would have to think the X-Force pack will be released just like Thor was. I don't think you'll have a problem getting it if you miss it at ComiCon.

i had a problem getting thor... and ended up not getting it in the end :(

so that doesn't make me feel so good

Is that the same body for Psylocke that every female character since Maria Hill has had? Surely time for a new mold...

these do look good though. Have you seen new Punisher as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"