Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If....(and it's a big if) my friend goes to SDCC again and grabs the ML exclusives, I'll be sure to sell them to you guys for dirt dirt cheap. Like cost of shipping. I just don't want to get your hopes up just yet.

If....(and it's a big if) my friend goes to SDCC again and grabs the ML exclusives, I'll be sure to sell them to you guys for dirt dirt cheap. Like cost of shipping. I just don't want to get your hopes up just yet.

I would love that! Can I reserve a spot for this hypothetical idea?

I'd also like to be in on that if possible. Just incase you don't know me you can check out my ebay account just to prove I always pay lol

It would be a big help if you could get the UXM figs for me Bizarro. But I understand it's a longshot.

Aw, I was expecting the chick from Dark Avengers. Bummer.

you mean moonstone? where've you been? lol its been moonstar for a while now, we even saw the art at comic con last year

and just why not a Moonstone anyway? Far more relevant character these days I say

Yeah, I thought Dark Avengers would be the logical choice.

can't wait to see dr doom, really need a good doom figure :D

Definitely getting that Iron Man. I wonder how Doom will look.

So it seems ML3 has been revealed

Mystique(Moonstar running change)
The Punisher(Blade running change)
U.S. Agent
Deadpool(We can assume it will be X-force.)
Iron Man Neo Classic(Originally part of the Iron Man line.)
Dr.Doom

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=15127

The ones we've seen look good so far, a little disappointed that there's only a couple of characters that haven't been made before. If Hasbro are worried that they won't get enough dough unless they include Iron Man and Deadpool, they should just release Madrox and Stepford Cuckoo - I'd buy 3 of each!

Half the line is new...

Moonstar, blade (comic), usagent are new. The punisher figure id complain about if it weren't for the fact he looks great. Doom is apparently his recent grey/white look, mystique is getting her 2nd bout in a modern look, and deadpool will probably be hard to find in his xforce uniform

I get that. It's just 3 out of 8 counting variants (one of whom, USAgent, could easily have been a running change for Bucky last time) doesn't seem a lot. I guess I'm just whiny 'cos there's so many characters I was hoping would show up in wave 1 and I'm still waiting for. Like Gladiator!

dude that would rock lol

I get that. It's just 3 out of 8 counting variants (one of whom, USAgent, could easily have been a running change for Bucky last time) doesn't seem a lot. I guess I'm just whiny 'cos there's so many characters I was hoping would show up in wave 1 and I'm still waiting for. Like Gladiator!

Well if it's any consolation the baf could be pretty awesome?

Well talked to the Hasbro reps here at walmart, They couldn't tell me why the 6 inchers were in stores on the east side of the state and not here. they also said Walmart might be waiting to put out the last waves of 3 3/4 avengers when the dvd comes out. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"