Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-man came in the mail today .

7422731746_2468cb47b8.jpg

Great figure.

edit: Iron Man Mark VI is available. I just ordered him off amazon :awesome:

Last edited:
It's the wrong scale for me, but I really like the look of the Disney exclusive maskless Amazing Spider-Man

I really want the new ASM Select, but I'm not sure if I want the one just released or the new one with the Peter Parker interchangeable head. Decisions, Decisions.

Wasn't Hawkeye movie Select released last week? Anyone pick it up yet?

Is the Amazing Spidey Figs in scale with the Avengers 6 inch figs?

No clue, haven't seen either in stores yet

Well i actually saw ml 1 at a.tru up here in.canada....four iron mans and two klaws only...but i.still saw.em

so my kids stuck one of zolas arms on my terrax and now we cant get it out. anyone have any suggestions?

put him under hot water for a bit.. and carefully pull it out, it will soften the plastic. that's how i got my Zola body switched out for the correct Torso rather than Red Skulls

how long you have it in cause its not working for me.

Is it steaming hot water? it should be about boiling in temperature. And then you just pull hard

I had just the opposite problem with the Spidey that came with the Avengers Gift set. HIS right leg pops off at the hip, lol I end up just posing him and that's it.

Is it steaming hot water? it should be about boiling in temperature. And then you just pull hard
Alternatively, I use a blow dryer when disassembling figs for customs, same basic principle Im sure.

I really want the new ASM Select, but I'm not sure if I want the one just released or the new one with the Peter Parker interchangeable head. Decisions, Decisions.

Wasn't Hawkeye movie Select released last week? Anyone pick it up yet?

I picked up 2 of the new Amazing Spider-Man Marvel Select figure and it looks great, especially with the interchangeable heads! The likeliness kinda resembles Andrew Garfield but not as good as Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye.

I like the Neo Classic Armor for the Iron Man figure. Another to add to the Hall of Armor.

Wave 3 and 4 officially shown.. (wave 4 probably couldn't suck more though) i really have no idea what i'm going to do with those figures...

IMG_9833.jpg

IMG_9832.jpg

IMG_9831-1.jpg

IMG_9821-1.jpg

IMG_9828-1.jpg

IMG_9829-1.jpg

IMG_9826-1.jpg

IMG_9825-1.jpg

DSCN0961.jpg

they all look like great figs... but no BAF in wave 3 (possibly none in 4) means i spend less money...

im pretty dissapointed so far... no BAF, and so far no running changes into other characters in 4, and really no major fan wants....

and these are 6 inch i assume? I'll probably snag these
IMG_9856.jpg

IMG_9858.jpg

Is that Red She-Hulk or someone else? If so, why don't they make a green variant?

well... the Green She-Hulk is still a pretty recent fig... and yeah, that's red she-hulk

389127_334853403265352_1584498483_n.jpg

and i WILL be getting this from Marvel Select

Great figures but I'm mainly interested in.

Mystique: She is a huge improvement from the old TB version
Moonstar: New ML character so I don't mind buying her.
Protector: I love the design.
Blade: I want a comic version of the character

Red She Hulk is a maybe. I don't really like the character but I like the design.
Ultimate Cap is a maybe. I like the TB version that I have.
Iron Fist is a maybe I like the new costume.

No Nos

Doom. I have the TB and first hasbro versions so I'm not interested in him.

Iron Man. I have a ton of Iron Man figures already. Another version does not interest me anymore

Sentry. It's a nice figure but I'm not a huge fan of the character.Plus I have the old version which I admit he is a bit small but he is servicable.

Punisher. The old version is good enough for me.

Deadpool. I have the old TB version but if I see the grey hasbro version I might buy him

Wolverine. I have ten versions of Wolverine...

Last edited:
yeah, I'm pretty let down by wave 4.........

if there are no BAFs then I don't feel the need to get them all....so i'd probably only get USAgent from the two waves.......But I don't really read new comics anymore so I'm not familiar with Protector ar Red She Hulk.......just some odd choices in there.....

That new Mystique does look pretty damn good though.....

My main concern after seeing these line ups is this.....where the hell are the Wrecker and Bull Dozer? Do I really want to pick up Thunderball and Piler Driver when Im not certain that the whole crew will be finished? I see no reason for at least the Wrecer to not be in at least wave 4......c'mon.....and who knows....maybe the wrecker and Dozer will both be the BAF......doubt it though.....

I hope that more is unveiled through the weekend

Mystique is cool... Moonstar too, I'll pick up anything X-men :D

yeah, I'm pretty let down by wave 4.........

if there are no BAFs then I don't feel the need to get them all....so i'd probably only get USAgent from the two waves.......But I don't really read new comics anymore so I'm not familiar with Protector ar Red She Hulk.......just some odd choices in there.....

That new Mystique does look pretty damn good though.....

My main concern after seeing these line ups is this.....where the hell are the Wrecker and Bull Dozer? Do I really want to pick up Thunderball and Piler Driver when Im not certain that the whole crew will be finished? I see no reason for at least the Wrecer to not be in at least wave 4......c'mon.....and who knows....maybe the wrecker and Dozer will both be the BAF......doubt it though.....

I hope that more is unveiled through the weekend

Protector I believe is marvel boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi