Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a nice haul this weekend, picked up another Nick Fury for SHIELD building ( I like those tactical helmets), a Red Guardian to exchange for my other with a bad paint job so now my giant man is complete, Namor came in the mail, and Marx also picked up the Ghostubusters Funko Pop Vinyl 3 pack of Zuul/Dana/Louis

Its that glorious time again, when this thread lights up with new fig announcements from SDCC!!

Can't wait to see what's coming up!!

So I got my order of the XMen wave AND now there's new figures being announced, so this is just a great time for Marvel Legends!

They continue to knock the Spider-Man waves out of the park, though I'm disturbed by them once again dropping Shocker from an otherwise accurate rumor. Also, Disco Dazzler is amazing.

What's the white, black and red Spider-Man that looks a little bit like 2099?

OK update from SDCC

I'm on my phone so can't post pics atm but..

Shown so far..

DOCTOR STRANGE LEGENDS
-Nico Minoru
-Iron Fist
-Dormamu
(All as shown before)
-Brother voodoo (sdcc repaint with hobgoblin cape)
-movie strange
-movie mordo
-comic strange (major upset, he's literally just hulk buster strange with the cape)

SPIDERMAN LEGENDS
-Black Suit spidey
-Spider-Man UK
-all new all different spiderman 2099
-Green Goblin
-Jackal
-Kamala Khan

Fantastic news!
-xmen legends 2017 - Disco Dazzler
-Gotg2 wave - Angela
-Gotg2 wave - Kids Nova

Netflix Legends
- Jessica Jones
-The Punisher

It looks like XMen aren't the only Legends back! Hasbro showed off a new Invisible Woman with H.E.R.B.I.E in their presentation!

I still cannot find a walmart with Falcon lol :csad:

(the walmart exclusives arn't really in most (if not all) US stores yet. so that would be why)

Updated full list of legends from SDCC

DOCTOR STRANGE LEGENDS
-Nico Minoru
-Iron Fist
-Dormamu
(All as shown before)
-movie strange
-movie mordo
-comic strange (major upset, he's literally just hulk buster strange with the cape)
(another 2 rumored to still be revealed... supposedly it's ancient one and enchantress)

SPIDERMAN LEGENDS
-Black Suit spidey
-Spider-Man UK
-Green Goblin
-Jackal
-Kamala Khan

Fantastic news!
xmen legends 2017
- Disco Dazzler
-Jim Lee Cyclops
-Polaris
-Modern Colossus (no beard, but wouldn't shock me if he gets a headswap)
-Classic Sunfire
- (wolverine rumored, not shown)
- (Shatterstar rumored, not shown)
-BAF warlock

-Gotg2 wave
- Angela
- Kid Nova
- Major Victory/Vance Astro
- Darkhawk
- BAF TITUS

Netflix Legends
- Jessica Jones
-The Punisher

Sue Storm, The Invisible Woman (and Herbie)

then comes the upcoming waves.... people are still debating what is or isn't 6inch.. but it looks like we very well could be getting....

-Mary Jane Watson (she already has a 3.75in figure)
-Monica Rambau (looks like alot of detail for her to not be 6in)
-Tombstone (again looks like too much detail for a 3.75 in)
-Ninjas (probably hand ninjas)
-Jane Foster Thor (looks like helmet and hammer with swoosh accesory)
-looks like a movie hulk foot
-Dark Phoenix (they are hoping to give her translucent hair tips to look like her hair is on fire)
- Beat up red head male (people speculate its matt murdock, but others claim its shatter star.. but he doesn't have his eye tattoo so i think not

so far the confirmed poll winners are...

-Round 1 - Songbird vs Solo (Songbird won)
-Round 2 - Typhoid Mary vs Lasher (Typhoid Mary won)
-Round 3 - Scream vs Citzen V (hoping Scream won)
-Round 4 - Terror Inc vs White Rabbit (hoping White Rabbit won)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the winner of the polls will end up being Songbird... with Typhoid Mary in second...

this also pretty much confirms that the life foundation symbiotes are now on hasbro's radar... and will probably get made regardless.

(the walmart exclusives arn't really in most (if not all) US stores yet. so that would be why)

Updated full list of legends from SDCC

DOCTOR STRANGE LEGENDS
-Nico Minoru
-Iron Fist
-Dormamu
(All as shown before)
-movie strange
-movie mordo
(another 2 rumored to still be revealed... supposedly it's ancient one and enchantress)

SPIDERMAN LEGENDS
-Black Suit spidey
-Spider-Man UK
-Green Goblin
-Jackal
-Kamala Khan

Fantastic news!
xmen legends 2017
- Disco Dazzler
-Jim Lee Cyclops
-Polaris
-Modern Colossus (no beard, but wouldn't shock me if he gets a headswap)
-Classic Sunfire
- (wolverine rumored, not shown)
- (Shatterstar rumored, not shown)
-BAF warlock

-Gotg2 wave
- Angela
- Kid Nova
- Major Victory/Vance Astro
- Darkhawk
- BAF TITUS

Netflix Legends
- Jessica Jones
-The Punisher

Sue Storm, The Invisible Woman (and Herbie)

then comes the upcoming waves.... people are still debating what is or isn't 6inch.. but it looks like we very well could be getting....

-Mary Jane Watson (she already has a 3.75in figure)
-Monica Rambau (looks like alot of detail for her to not be 6in)
-Tombstone (again looks like too much detail for a 3.75 in)
-Ninjas (probably hand ninjas)
-Jane Foster Thor (looks like helmet and hammer with swoosh accesory)
-looks like a movie hulk foot
-Dark Phoenix (they are hoping to give her translucent hair tips to look like her hair is on fire)
- Beat up red head male (people speculate its matt murdock, but others claim its shatter star.. but he doesn't have his eye tattoo so i think not

so far the confirmed poll winners are...

-Round 1 - Songbird vs Solo (Songbird won)
-Round 2 - Typhoid Mary vs Lasher (Typhoid Mary won)
-Round 3 - Scream vs Citzen V (hoping Scream won)
-Round 4 - Terror Inc vs White Rabbit (hoping White Rabbit won)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the winner of the polls will end up being Songbird... with Typhoid Mary in second...

this also pretty much confirms that the life foundation symbiotes are now on hasbro's radar... and will probably get made regardless.

Looking like GotG2 may have a wave for comic based and a wave with movie characters worked in at some other point like Civil war did.

Looking like GotG2 may have a wave for comic based and a wave with movie characters worked in at some other point like Civil war did.

no, they confirmed movie figures are also in wave 1.. they just werent allowed to show them

Looks like next year is going to be another huge year for Marvel Legends! I'm pretty pumped already (I just hope that Shocker makes it out at some point soon)

got the X-men set last week via walgreens, and my Space Venom wave came today

both waves are really fantastic. though, the space venom wave has much stiffer plastic.. than the Xwave and it is reallllly good plastic. hoping Hasbro sticks with this plastic. its very nice

So hope all of you who were after it, were successful at getting the Raft yesterday! it was up for a whole 2 hrs

really bummed i didn't get Obi-Wan, but i did get kylo instead. I was on right when they popped up, but for many who were logged into their HTS accounts the check out kept messing up. So you had to log out and shop as a new customer. This unfortunately cost me Obi :(

So hope all of you who were after it, were successful at getting the Raft yesterday! it was up for a whole 2 hrs

really bummed i didn't get Obi-Wan, but i did get kylo instead. I was on right when they popped up, but for many who were logged into their HTS accounts the check out kept messing up. So you had to log out and shop as a new customer. This unfortunately cost me Obi :(

Unfortunately, my most recent paycheck was kinda small, so I couldn't get anything yesterday. :(

So selling some of my "its in storage and i really dont plan on ever using this on display again" figures have sold pretty well... was able to not only pay off a wedding payment, but also buy myself my 3rd red hand ninja, my second MU sentinel, help a chunk or 2 on credit cards, school district taxes (ugh.. hate those), buy myself a kick-ass custom logan head (with cigar) that i'm having custom painted by a fantastic artist, the Abomination wave and even a small inexpensive final puzzle piece to my childhood.. which was a mint on card Spider-man the Animated series Doc Ock...

is been pretty nice!

that also being said, it looks like the Doc Strange wave has hit some Targets! so the hunt begins!

(if you find them locally.. make sure you see if they can price match amazon.. they're all currently $15.99 up for pre-order, which is what i did)

Good for you, Spideyboy. Thats awesome, man.

I preordered Enchantress thru amazon at 15.99 but I'm waiting on Strange to see how much I actually enjoy the movie, and whether he deserves a spot on my shelf. The rest of the line doesn't really do much for me.

PS. Apparently news leaked yesterday that Shocker is the last figure of the upcoming spider-man wave, and Sandman is indeed the Build-a-figure. They should hit in January, if not slightly before

Some updates from NYCC

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=252&itemid=20789

http://marvelousnews.com/news.php?catid=252&itemid=20788

Spider-Man Legends 2017 wave 1 fully revealed
-Jackal
-Spider UK
-All New All Different Spider-Man 2099
-Green Goblin
-Kamala Khan
-Shocker
-Black Suit Spidey
BAF: Sandman with interchangeable Sand Hands

X-men Legends 2017 wave 1 fully revealed
-Disco Dazzler
-Polaris
-Sunfire
-Colossus
-Old Man Logan (possible young logan head swap)
-Shatterstar
-Jim Lee Cyclops
-BAF WARLOCK

GOTG wave 2
-Deathshead II
-Adam Warlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics