Marvel Movies Hulk Was Better Than.

I think Hulk is only better than the following:
-Spiderman
-Spiderman 2
-Spiderman 3
-Punisher (the one from 1989)

Other than the above,forget it!

Ang Lee's Hulk movie will always be a VERY forgettable Marvel adaption movie to me.

I think Hulk is only better than the following:
-Spiderman
-Spiderman 2
-Spiderman 3
-Punisher (the one from 1989)

Other than the above,forget it!

Ang Lee's Hulk movie will always be a VERY forgettable Marvel adaption movie to me.
WTH:huh::wow:
You're saying that Elektra, Man-Thing, and all those older movies (ex.Nick Fury, F4(1994), Howard the Duck) are better than the Spider-man movies?

WTH:huh::wow:
You're saying that Elektra, Man-Thing, and all those older movies (ex.Nick Fury, F4(1994), Howard the Duck) are better than the Spider-man movies?

Basically all the ones(comic book movies) you mentioned,no,I am not saying Hulk isn't better than them because I didn't seem them and don't plan to at all.
I don't care about Man-Thing,Nick Fury,or Howard The Duck at all. Speaking of Elektra,I enjoyed it for the most part.

Basically all the ones(comic book movies) you mentioned,no,I am not saying Hulk isn't better than them because I didn't seem them and don't plan to at all.
I don't care about Man-Thing,Nick Fury,or Howard The Duck at all. Speaking of Elektra,I enjoyed it for the most part.
More than Spiderman?
What about current F4, Ghost Rider, and Dardevil? I mean I like them, but I put Spiderman, X-men, and hopefully Iron Man in a different league.

More than Spiderman?
What about current F4, Ghost Rider, and Dardevil? I mean I like them, but I put Spiderman, X-men, and hopefully Iron Man in a different league.

The first current F4 movie was ok,I thought Ghost Rider and Daredevil(the director's cut) was good IMO.

More than Spiderman?

Yup,more than Spiderman. I just can't get into movie Spiderman.
He sounds a bit too young and calm IMO. Oh,and I thought the Spiderman movies had too much drama as well,the action in them was boring too.

Spiderman is supposed to be young. And Ghost Rider's action was good? Personally I liked Ghost Rider for it's story, but I thought the action was lame. IMO, drama is what makes a movie really enjoyable, and action sugar-coats it for me.

Spiderman is supposed to be young. And Ghost Rider's action was good? Personally I liked Ghost Rider for it's story, but I thought the action was lame. IMO, drama is what makes a movie really enjoyable, and action sugar-coats it for me.

I know Spidey is suppose to be young,but like I said this version of him sounded a bit too young for my liking,I liked the action in Ghost Rider in spite of the villains not providing a good fight. I know that I am in the minority,but I liked Cage as Johnny Blaze,the script could have done without the jellybean eating. The biggest disappointment for me in Ghost Rider was the fact that Blackheart didn't turn into his arcade counter part for the most part.

I know Spidey is suppose to be young,but like I said this version of him sounded a bit too young for my liking,I liked the action in Ghost Rider in spite of the villains not providing a good fight. I know that I am in the minority,but I liked Cage as Johnny Blaze,the script could have done without the jellybean eating. The biggest disappointment for me in Ghost Rider was the fact that Blackheart didn't turn into his arcade counter part for the most part.
I'm with you in the minority of people liking Ghost Rider. Cage was the one that came up with the jellybean eating.

What was boring about the action in the Spiderman movies?

I just wasn't feeling the emotional response like oh ****,or the zomg factor.
I didn't know Cage came up with the jellybean eating thing,I actually liked the part where he made a funny face when Roxanne smelled fire,why the bad place would would Blackheart allow all those dead souls in him near the end when he knows what would happen if he did that with Ghost Rider around and the fact that it was still pretty much night time? I think Blackheart is smarter than that. Blackheart making that huge mistake sticks out like a sore thumb big time IMO.

What does that have anything to do with anything?
The point that I was making in regards to the last thing I posted was that I don't find it interesting that the haters of Spiderman 2 liked the fight between Spiderman and Doc.Oct on the sub.

The point that I was making in regards to the last thing I posted was that I don't find it interesting that the haters of Spiderman 2 liked the fight between Spiderman and Doc.Oct on the sub.
I was just making a point, that usually people that don't like the Spiderman movies as a whole, still like their action.

So, how do you expect Iron Man to do?

I want it to do good,but I think movie critics are going to be too rough on another movie based off of a comic book again. It's like,if the comic book movie isn't about Superman,Batman,Spiderman,or X-Men then it's going to really suck or sucks. :csad:

I want it to do good,but I think movie critics are going to be too rough on another movie based off of a comic book again. It's like,if the comic book movie isn't about Superman,Batman,Spiderman,or X-Men then it's going to really suck or sucks alot. :csad:
Hey, people bashed Superman:Returns, Spidey 3, and X3.
On another thread there was a link to reviews of early screenings, and the reception was really good.:yay:

Hey, people bashed Superman:Returns, Spidey 3, and X3.
On another thread there was a link to reviews of early screenings, and the reception was really good.:yay:

Speaking of X-Men:The Last Stand,I enjoyed the bad place out of it,X-Men:United is good too. As for the first X-Men movie,I thought it was mediocre. It was pretty dumb when Jean didn't try harder to stop Wolverine as The Phoenix,Juggernaut talking with a British accent pissed me off,and so did his helmet a bit. I think Spiderman 3 is slightly better than Superman Returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"