Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I noticed that, but it was unconfirmed what movies they would be including in the marketing. Civil War is probably the most logical to promote at the SB, followed directly by Finding Dory, so I don't know why they would choose to promote something like Zootopia instead
Yeah, I think it's pretty safe to assume that Civil War will definitely have one. Perfect and absolute best time to drop the Spidey bomb.

All aboard the hype train!
cUFginC.gif

Watch the slots be reserved for Zootopia and Alice in Wonderland 2 -_-

I'm actually counting on that, because that's always how things work in the movie industry

^ I doubt that, dude. It doesn't really make any sense, plus Winter Soldier had one (which was one of the best SB spot i've ever seen).

Anyways, if we get a glimpse of Spidey, I think it'll be a quick flash like this:

Prediction time:
*Civil War tv-spot appears, shows new footage and NO spider-man at all*
here:
98831-kevin-sorbo-disappointed-gif-I-wajL.gif

^ I doubt that, dude. It doesn't really make any sense, plus Winter Soldier had one (which was one of the best SB spot i've ever seen).

Age of Ultron did not have one, iirc. Plus, Civil War airs farther from the Super Bowl than TWS did.

I literally have the same reaction to anyone using elements from the disgusting TASM2 cancer as the template for MCU Spidey. We're literally mirrors of each other! :funny:

I literally have the same reaction to anyone using elements from the disgusting TASM2 cancer as the template for MCU Spidey. We're literally mirrors of each other! :funny:

lol I know I don't get it but oh while. To me the asm1 suit is so darn ugly looks like a basketball and in the movie the eyes look yellow at times and the shap of the head and yeah. just bad ASM2 suit on the other hand looks 100% classic and the only thing that I think could make it look better would be if it had the big tick looking spider on the back and if the spider on the front was up a little higher. Other then those 2 things I cant think of a way you could make a better more perfect suit for spiderman.

The best movie Spiderman costume:

sam-raimi-mistakes-spider-man-3.jpg

a11.png

I don't think the TASM2 costume is bad or anything, but it's not even close to as good as that

a11.png

I don't think the TASM2 costume is bad or anything, but it's not even close to as good as that

Agreed, there are somethings that the Raimi suit does a lot better than the TASM 2 suit. Bigger back spider and smaller front spider.

a11.png

Considering that TASM2 was a blatant knockoff of this costume with no creativity or ingenuity whatsoever.. Yeah, I'd say it's better by default.

Night Good mourning Spiderbord. Gotta get some shut eye.

Considering that TASM2 was a blatant knockoff of this costume with no creativity or ingenuity whatsoever.. Yeah, I'd say it's better by default.

Night Good mourning Spiderbord. Gotta get some shut eye.

I myself would say that they tried and failed to play safe with the TASM2. That they thought: ''Let's give them something they want but at the same time let's trick them into loving it, even if it isn't as good''.
I mean you can like and love the TASM2 suit but....damn that thing was meh.

Harry i dont know if i would really trust that twitter guy. As we know how many fake costume stuff we been getting over the months. Again i really cant wait to costume is revealed. So we can get past this stage and be in great we have suit and we can talk about the real suit elements we like or dislike and finally move on to other aspects. Again i do really feel it cant be much longer.

Like i keep pointing out look at how any of these films goes the past spidey films to the ms films. We are less then 5 months out. usually be now we do get official title, villain to be in the film known, some more info on plot, and then of course costume reveals. Along with in the next 4 months various cast members testing, getting offered. Then of course sets, props, costumes getting made, training and all that going on. So again we cant be in the dark much longer.

Again even if we do start getting these stuff out for the solo. They could easily still keep civil war spidey stuff a secret. But i still feel we likely will get at least a peak in trailer 2 or 3 or something. But again its likely sony wants to reveal solo info first then civil war stuff be revealed. But cant wait to things are finally out.

As for the costume i would arm stripes i like them more then not. As for spider i still perfer 4 up 4 down legs i dont like the all up or all down look of some of the early ones. Also again i still doubt the film or mcu take be much of usm the cartoon or usm the comic. As the mcu is vastly different from it. And it likely be minor stuff like having kong in the series, to the modern hs take beyond that i doubt much of either usm stuff be in the solo and mcu.

As for info of disney may have something at superbowl it could still very much not be marvel but could be for rouge one for star wars, to one of the other disney related films out later in the yr like jungle book or something. Again i would love civil war spot. but we will see.

Guess who follows @DAlter007? Adam Zuge... A.K.A Talion.

Is that a strike at Alter's credibility?
Not at all, just a fact. I have no problem with Talion, if anything it adds to it. Or Talion is still a lurker on these boards and decided to follow him after someone posted it? Either way, I hope he's right considering I want a Civil War teaser and don't want more BvS footage.

I don't mind anymore BvS footage, because it actually looks like an exciting movie in my eyes, but I would give to get more Civil War stuff

I don't mind anymore BvS footage, because it actually looks like an exciting movie in my eyes, but I would give to get more Civil War stuff

I think what he meant was that he doesn't want BvS to be their because some of us think they're starting to show a bit too much in the trailers (at least that's what I feel, still really looking forward to seeing it though!). Civil War has only had one trailer so it should definitely be getting one soon, and it premiering during the Super Bowl wouldn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"