Homecoming Marvel & Sony's Spider-Man (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that they are keeping Spiderman under wraps, I hope we get to see like 0.5 of footages of him, like a glimpse of him. The audience would be shocked like 'wthech spiderman is in it"? the CB fans will be happy too.
But really a short image, like shadow, a small tease it's enough imo. And I really really, hope Marvel isn't going to spoil him in the lastest tv spots. They tend to show way too much in those spots.

I want to see, like.. a web, at most. That could be kinda cool.

Lucky April people. I have to wait till May here. :/

These boards are almost as dead as the Amazing Spider-Man series.

I know this is off-topic but... GUYS! look! We're getting an Ultimate Spider-Man Marvel legends figure!!!!!
Toy%20Fair%202016%20Marvel%20Showroom%20(116)__scaled_600.jpg

It's about ****ing time, Hasbro! I've been waiting eight years for this!

They also have awesome Miles and classic Hobgoblin figures coming:
TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-140.jpg
TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-129.jpg
[Not a big fan of classic Hobgoblin, but he still looks awesome regardless.]

:hmr:

Last edited:
johnny i may say that every month but look the film goes into production in less then 5 months. Going back to past spidey films or past mcu films this is the point of time we do start getting casting calls, casting offeres and cast locking in. Just like we also getting the fake hiding out in the public working title for the films and then first costumes. We wont be going to april/may and none of this stuff be out. No big budget films do that. As that isnt how these films go about for production news and info.

Just don't watch Vacation whatever you do.
I am going to trust your and other's words. Damn was HBosses a fun movie, and after seeing it i am completly sure that Spacey was the perfect Luthor and that Jason Bateman would be a perfect Blue Beetle.

They also have awesome Miles and classic Hobgoblin figures coming:
TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-140.jpg
TF-2016-Hasbro-Marvel-129.jpg
[Not a big fan of classic Hobgoblin, but he still looks awesome regardless.]

:hmr:

All the Marvel Legends Hasbro has been putting out for the last few years have been getting better and better- really fun figures again! The wave coming out now with the Superior Foes figures I can't wait to find.

Whaaaaat, not a classic Hobgoblin fan? He's one of my favorite villains period, all the classic Stern/JRJR Hobgoblin stories are top notch. I saw that Hobgoblin Legends figure comes with the Macendale demon head version, too. I like that they're giving a lot of accessories these days.

Hobgoblin looks amazing, sadly here action figures don't get that much or that fast, but even then that Hobgoblin looks sick!
maxresdefault.jpg

And this EVEN MORE Sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back