Marvel Studios and its plans for lesser known heroes

actually once on Superhero Skype, we got tot alking about how an X4 movie could be done, better then the third one, and not retcon anything. and ComicChick had the idea of Dazzler puttin on a concert and theres a black out, and her light show still goes off and people realize shes a mutant and anti mutant people attack her, whole everyone else runs, and theres some stuff of like, Rogue getting ehr powers back as the "cure" weres off and stuff, but i would rather have dazzler appear as part of a Xemn movie or something

yeah, i like that idea. maybe they will use her in an xmen4, if it ever gets made.
wasn't she exposed as a mutant in that dazzler graphic novel from the mid-eighties? i didn't read that(i have like , one dazzler cb to my name, one of the early solo issues against doctor doom), but recall seeing the ads in the spider-man books of the time.

edit: it was also referenced in a spidey story, in the first part of the firelord story we saw pp watching a tv and dazzler was on it doing her lightshow, and the report was talking about mutants being exposed.

Last edited:
No man!! It was BP! You had to see it!! It was so obvious. :cmad:

No she is at Marvel. She was one of the characters mentioned in the original report along with Cloak and Dagger.
Maybe that Cable's owned by Marvel too. I remember hearing an official Marvel report that mentioned with the likes of Cage, Starnge & IF.

It doesn't make sense to me that the X-Men be with Fox, Deadpool is with Fox, yet Cable is somehow still with Marvel...

Someone has got to ask Feige for the list of characters under each studio. I am sure he could come up with it in no time. That's the only way this gets cleared up.

Cable has gotta be with Fox. He's a major player in the X universe really. I mean, he's Cyclops son with a clone version of Jean Grey from the future whose cousin was from the past whose pet dog was from the future who had another owner in prehistoric times.

Cable is with Fox. Marvel owns all of the mutants, just like Dazzler. Fiege might have mentioned her but.............she's Fox owned until Mickey's lawyers work their magic and get her back.

No man!! It was BP! You had to see it!! It was so obvious. :cmad:

I'll check it out on the DVD. But if we want Black Panther to get credit, somebody must MAKE the movie first! Africa as a whole is NOT Black Panther!

I'll check it out on the DVD. But if we want Black Panther to get credit, somebody must MAKE the movie first! Africa as a whole is NOT Black Panther!

What other super powered things are there in Africa in the MU?

dude its common sense...they are gearing up for an Avengers movie...the map showed the location of possible members...Fav even goes out of his way to mention to pay attention to them....the map shows San fran(IM), New Mexico(Thor) the middle of the Atlantic(Namor, I am guessing), Northeast(Hulk)...there is a spot in Europe and one in Africa....now based on what we know(or think we know) the Europe and Africa are potential members(with ties to the Avengers). That is why the best guess for the spot on Africa is Black Panther....Europe could be either Black Knight or Captain Britain

Someone said Europe could be Dr. Doom.... But I won't get my hopes up. :(

Doom is still tied up with Fox....why have Doom and not the FF alluded too???
Everything in that scene was about recruitment. They were recruiting Tony and the map was showing potential other recruits. There are plenty of European Avengers who that could be...Black Knight, Captain Britain or Scarlet Witch.

What other super powered things are there in Africa in the MU?

To the average viewer they wouldn't know what Wakanda is since it's not a real country. So unless it said "Wakanda" it doesn't matter. According to this Marvel has made other African characters. (Most of them don't appear to have been from any real African places. Nice representation, Marvel!)

In addition to names I already posted here, it could have been N'Kantu, the Living Mummy in the fictional country of Swarili.
Black Widow's foe, N'Kama.
That annoying ****, Moses Magnum.
SHIELD member, Ivory.
Doctor Crocodile
etc.

I wish.

Of all the characters Fox has their unbreakable claws dug into. The awesomeness of Dr. Doom is one of them. :csad:

Last edited:
This is what I'm thinking: there is a new Avengers cartoon coming out this fall, with Thor, IM, Cap, BP and others......all looking like that map on IM. Guarantee you it is going to tie in with movie.

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to the Avengers cartoon news?

With Del Toro out of The Hobbit wouldn't it be cool for Marvel to go after him for Dr. Strange?

With Del Toro out of The Hobbit wouldn't it be cool for Marvel to go after him for Dr. Strange?

Thought the same thing.

Anyone see the trailer for Disney's "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" with Nic Cage?? Unfortunately, that IS Dr. Strange, damnit. I bet Marvel/Disney is going to shelf the character now.

Metas and mutants don't exist in the same movie universe so it's definetly BP.

It's BP.
BP is the logical choice, the bloop thingy was in easy africa, isnt wakanda in east africa? and the map is full of avengers members estimated locations(by fans anyway) BP is an avenger, and i dont think any of those other characters mentioned are avengers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"