Marvel Films Marvel Studios at D23

I don't see how Veteran's Day does anything for that movie that the previous weekend wouldn't. If we were talking about something like TOP GUN: MAVERICK, then I'd totally understand. The fact remains that leaving the traditional opening of the holiday season vacant seems one of the more inexplicable scheduling decisions of the year, and given few studios want to open just one week before WF, I think moving that up a week would be the obvious solution.

I do hope that teasers for the Halloween/Holiday-specials will be released to the public as well as the trailer for Wakanda Forever.

Other than that, I don’t expect footage. The teaser for Quantumania will be released right in time before the theatrical release for Wakanda Forever. Teaser for GotG Vol 3 probably around the time when the Holiday Special drops.
Secret Invasion also too early - since it’s most likely a March release, first footage in January

Yeah they're doing a games showcase this year:
What to Expect From the Disney and Marvel Games Showcase
lucille-bluth-excited.gif

X-Men pleeeeease!

Fantastic Four Cast and Director official announcement

Planet Hulk/World War Hulk announcement

Blade cast and reveal date

Black Panther Video game
Feels like a good time for all of those. :up:

Fantastic Four Cast and Director official announcement

Planet Hulk/World War Hulk announcement

Blade cast and reveal date

Black Panther Video game
I feel we won’t get a World War Hulk announcement until after She-Hulk ends(which will likely be teased it in its season finale).

trailer for Wakanda Forever would be nice, where we can finally see Ttallocan/Atlantis

Wish List:

Kevin Feige announces me as MCU Darkhawk aka Chris Powell i walk on the stage wave to a dead silent crowd who doesnt even care or know who Darkhawk is.

ok im going home see you in secret wars XD

Wish List:

Kevin Feige announces me as MCU Darkhawk aka Chris Powell i walk on the stage wave to a dead silent crowd who doesnt even care or know who Darkhawk is.

ok im going home see you in secret wars XD

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Sorry, I had to. Lol

Damn, getting pretty excited here.

So, this Disney Legends award is just Chapek's way of getting photos with various Disney stars?

I guess Disney is more lax than SDCC when it comes to people recording during presentations?

The games showcase was super anticlimactic. Rumors about Skydance media's new game being About captain america and Black panther in wwII being true was cool I suppose. Outside of that. Huge let down imo.

The games showcase was super anticlimactic. Rumors about Skydance media's new game being About captain america and Black panther in wwII being true was cool I suppose. Outside of that. Huge let down imo.

I feel like most game showcases are overhyped these days

We still have Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine to look forward though.

I don't eXpect a big Marvel game especially X-Men, until those are released.

Spiderman and wolverine weren't shown there. I'm strictly talking about the showcase they put on. No teases or confirmations on any of the recent rumored games, no new look, or info on at any of the new star wars games. The games show case was pretty much a bust. The new untitled game from skydance new media was all it had going for it.

Today is where the real magic can happen, hopefully they don't let us down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"