Marvel TV Series Marvel Studios' Ironheart

I wouldn't say retired. Yeah, she did say that she was done playing the role but she also said if Marvel ever called her and asked her to come back she would absolutely do it.
Maybe she’d be open to a few quick appearances in a show.

So rumors have it Tony is gonna make a comback as the AI for her suit. But I also remember seeing RDJ say his tenure as Iron Man in the films is done. So I guess grain of salt. All he really has to do is be the voice and they can CGI his face. But still.

So rumors have it Tony is gonna make a comback as the AI for her suit. But I also remember seeing RDJ say his tenure as Iron Man in the films is done. So I guess grain of salt. All he really has to do is be the voice and they can CGI his face. But still.
If he was up for that it would be a nice touch and a big boost for the show. I guess he could record his lines without needing to be on set. It might be better with more of a gap to let his death sink in, although the virus delaying everything has probably helped with that anyway.

If he was up for that it would be a nice touch and a big boost for the show. I guess he could record his lines without needing to be on set. It might be better with more of a gap to let his death sink in, although the virus delaying everything has probably helped with that anyway.

Yeah, it'd be nice if they had a memorial or something with a statue of Tony. Maybe him first carrying the nuke through the wormhole. Perhaps Ironheart is just someone who utilizes him rather than another protege.

She sneaks into one of his labs and discovers his secret AI. But maybe it was meant for Peter or something and Tony is well Tony so at first he's skeptical of her using his tech.

But something forces him to trust her and take her under the wing of Iron Proteges Marvel seems to love creating. I'm expecting something along those lines to keep it fresh. But who knows maybe they'll keep it fully accurate.

I’m not sure if rdj would come back for that so they might just have to rip his voice off from his answering machine or something or just get another actor in and cgi it like the mandalorian finale

i wonder if Friday will be part of the Show or if Riri creating her own

I feel like that is not an unambiguous complement. No audition could mean "everyone already knows you are perfect for the role", or it could mean "the casting process was rushed and sloppy". Granted, its Marvel Studios, even their lesser works have consistently impeccable casting. . . but still, I wouldn't exactly want to loudly brag about 'no auditions'.

I feel like that is not an unambiguous complement. No audition could mean "everyone already knows you are perfect for the role", or it could mean "the casting process was rushed and sloppy". Granted, its Marvel Studios, even their lesser works have consistently impeccable casting. . . but still, I wouldn't exactly want to loudly brag about 'no auditions'.

From the little I have seen of her in If Beale Street Could Talk and Judas and the Black Messiah, she's not too bad. Ryan Coogler is a producer on Judas and the Black Messiah, and might have put in a word on her behalf to Kevin Feige.

Last edited:
I don't know much about Ms. Williams' supporting cast, but this is supposedly a big role in the MCU. Victor Mancha maybe?

I don't know much about Ms. Williams' supporting cast, but this is supposedly a big role in the MCU. Victor Mancha maybe?
I think Ramos is too old to be Victor. Though I can't really think of any character he may be that fits him, that also makes sense to appear in a Riri show as well as the greater MCU...

Maybe someone like Abner Jenkins, whose story would then continue into Armor Wars and potentially Thunderbolts? I guess that could make sense... I really don't know.

I heard rumors about Johny Storm and I dont know if I like this.

A bit old for Johnny Storm imho

I think Ramos is too old to be Victor. Though I can't really think of any character he may be that fits him, that also makes sense to appear in a Riri show as well as the greater MCU...

Maybe someone like Abner Jenkins, whose story would then continue into Armor Wars and potentially Thunderbolts? I guess that could make sense... I really don't know.
Hector Ayala was a college student when he became the first White TIger. If Riri is going to be at college in this series, that could be a good way to introduce Hector and set up a spinoff for him and his sister. He could potentially be a classmate who stands up for Riri if she gets bullied and pushed around for being so young. He and Ava would be good friends for her to have. (Even if his own time in the story is inevitably short-lived)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"