Marvel Wish Corruption

Zaptoitnow

Sidekick
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have ever seen a wish corruption thread, but it goes like this. The first poster makes a wish, and the next poster grants his wish, but finds a way to corrupt it, monkey's paw style. That poster then makes a wish for the next poster to corrupt and so on.

Example:

"I wish that Iron Man and Cap could become the close friends they once were again."

"Granted, except now they are a little 'too close' of friends." And now this person would make a new wish.

Here we go:

I wish that Young Avengers was coming out regularly still.

I don't know if you guys have ever seen a wish corruption thread, but it goes like this. The first poster makes a wish, and the next poster grants his wish, but finds a way to corrupt it, monkey's paw style. That poster then makes a wish for the next poster to corrupt and so on.

Example:

"I wish that Iron Man and Cap could become the close friends they once were again."

"Granted, except now they are a little 'too close' of friends." And now this person would make a new wish.

Here we go:

I wish that Young Avengers was coming out regularly still.

granted.

it will be written by bob harras, and drawn by rob liefeld.

"i wish i was editor in chief at marvel."

Granted, except you actually just become Joe Quesada.

I wish Ultimate Spider-man was handed off to Kirkman.

Granted, except you actually just become Joe Quesada.

I wish Ultimate Spider-man was handed off to Kirkman.

granted.

except it will be drawn by liefeld. (see a pattern?)

i wish i created spider-man.

Granted, but in a lack of foresight, you introduce him as a villain and kill him off in his first appearance.

I wish the Hood wasn't being brought back as a kingpin style villain.

granted.

now the hood will be a side-kick to spider-ham.

i wish i could draw as well as john cassady, and could turn out a monthly on time, and was perfect in everyway.

Granted, but in a lack of foresight, you introduce him as a villain and kill him off in his first appearance.

I wish the Hood wasn't being brought back as a kingpin style villain.

Granted, but instead Jubilee takes over in the power gap.

Edit -

**** beat to it lol, ignore my answer and deleted the question :).

Granted, but you are under contract to draw only a new Spongebob comic license for Marvel, FOREVER.

I wish Captain Marvel's return had been more of a big deal.

Granted, but you are under contract to draw only a new Spongebob comic license for Marvel, FOREVER.

I wish Captain Marvel's return had been more of a big deal.

Granted, only it's Ultimate Captain Marvel, and he now is a racist wearing pink tights with the catch phrase "Whuchu gonna do eh?".

I wish the real Thor had come back during CW.

Granted, only it's Ultimate Captain Marvel, and he now is a racist wearing pink tights with the catch phrase "Whuchu gonna do eh?".

I wish the real Thor had come back during CW.

Granted. Except now he's a government worshiping tool for no good reason.

I wish MJ would find sollace in the arms of Black Cat after she and Pete split. :cwink:

I wish MJ would find sollace in the arms of Black Cat after she and Pete split. :cwink:

Granted, MJ gets a mullet and gains about 100 lbs, and Black Cat stops using botox.

I wish NFL Superpro would come back.

(I'd have done Thor like this: "Granted. Except now he's a government worshipping tool because he feels guilty.)

EDIT

Damn you Darth for beating me there.

Granted, MJ gets a mullet and gains about 100 lbs, and Black Cat stops using botox.

I wish NFL Superpro would come back.

granted.

nothing changes.

i wish bill jemas was revealed as ronin.

granted.

nothing changes.

i wish bill jemas was revealed as ronin.

Granted, but JQ is revealed as the new Captain America in a double whammy decision.

I wish that Nova becomes a bigger player in the MU now.

Granted, but JQ is revealed as the new Captain America in a double whammy decision.

I wish that Nova becomes a bigger player in the MU now.

Granted, except that he became a bigger player in the fact he WENT Nova, destroyed a Kree world, which sets the Kree en masse against Earth, resulting in ANOTHER summer big event running alongside World War Hulk, full of out of continuity crap, and resulting in twenty more books that hardly make sense coming out of it.

I wish Spidey put on the original spider armour.

I wish Spidey put on the original spider armour.

Granted, except it is so successfull that it starts a trend and every character in Marvel now wears armor and cuases stocks to plummit and Marvel is bought by DC.

I wish I officially worked for Marvel creating ideas and concepts for characters and story ideas and drawing comics.

Granted but Marvel Changes it's Name back to Timely and you are stuck in a shed in the Boontocks with a guy named Cletus who maked Marvel Comics on used Toilet paper.

I wish Dan Slott was on more books

Granted.

Except ALL of those books are Wolverine solo series.

I wish CC would stop writing X-Men books

I wish there wasn't so many stupid threads on this board,it's getting really bad.

way to kill the thread. Back to the x-men wish
Granted
but cc's place is not filled and x-men has to loose a book.
I wish Captain America was put in the position where he had to either let bullseye kill the president or kill bullseye

way to kill the thread. Back to the x-men wish
Granted
but cc's place is not filled and x-men has to loose a book.
I wish Captain America was put in the position where he had to either let bullseye kill the president or kill bullseye

Granted, catch is Captain America is the president and kills himself.

I wish Hulk would be defeated by Dazzler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"