Mary Jane's Death

Visionary said:
I do think that Felicia Hardy will show up in SM4, but I'm hoping it's only Felicia and not Black Cat. Very much like Connors being in two movies without changing into THE LIZARD. But I desperatley want to see THE LIZARD in SM4.

I think you are going to get just that Visionary in this film... the introduction of just Felicia Hardy... no Black Cat.

*waits for spideyboy to hijack thread and declare his reasons for why we need BC.*

Venom'sDad said:
I think you are going to get just that Visionary in this film... the introduction of just Felicia Hardy... no Black Cat.
Are you refering to SM3, becasue there is no Felicia in SM3? If you're talking about SM4, I can dig it.

Visionary, I am merely suggesting, I think that what you said about setting up Felicia Hardy like they set up Dr. Curt Connors is a huge possibility, because I can see how they could and Natalie McNeil is the only cast member yet to be list as "someone". I am not saying she will become Black Cat in SM3, but could easily be Ms. Hardy as a student at ESU, along with Flash Thompson, who is also back for SM3.

i think felecia will only make a cameo in spider-man4 or something. peter will have 3 omen to deal with if they introduce gwen. 2 is enough. by the way betty brant should stay flirting to peter like she has in the past because it adds even more effect.

i do not want kirsten to go and i do not want mj to die, she is a very important character and peter and mj will probably get married in spidey3 and i hope she does not die.

dude don't worry watch the trailer he's gonna ask her 4 marrige and so happen's/2 prove this i watched the trailer early today and peter say's "m,j i need your help"... she's gonna stay kristen won't die she hold's the movie together/like willy wonka the oompa loompa's make every thing work

As!! 4 you yurka if kirsten is so bad y did u talk about her?:o

It would bug me only because of continuity issues.

Other than that, I think it'd work.

MJ is the glue of the films... but I don't think he is asking for her help in the trailer. I think they edited it that way for the trailer.

MJ is the glue of the films... but I don't think he is asking for her help in the trailer. I think they edited it that way for the trailer.
peter is on harrys balconey when he asks for help so he must be asking harry to help him defeat venom.

Yeah i think that Peter is on Harry's balcony and asks him for help.

dude don't worry watch the trailer he's gonna ask her 4 marrige and so happen's/2 prove this i watched the trailer early today and peter say's "m,j i need your help"... she's gonna stay kristen won't die she hold's the movie together/like willy wonka the oompa loompa's make every thing work

As!! 4 you yurka if kirsten is so bad y did u talk about her?:o

Use proper English please, and substitute "4" and "2" for "for" and "to".

Also, try using proper comma and apostrophe placement :up:

She doesn't hold the movie together... PETER holds the movie together.

Use proper English please, and substitute "4" and "2" for "for" and "to".

Also, try using proper comma and apostrophe placement :up:

She doesn't hold the movie together... PETER holds the movie together.
actually kirsten is the second main character so she really does hold part of the movie togeather because without her thespidey movies would never be the same:cwink:.

Well, he's talking about MJ being the first main character. He's wrong on that part.

She does hold part of the movie together, but I believe she is expendable in this one.

^ hater :p

MJ is the heart of the Spidey films, Peter's purpose for doing alot of things. She's not expendable/disposable.

since Tobey has alluded ot him not comeing, they might need to recast for more then just M.J. [if Kirsten does not come back].

there is no way she will die. peter and mj are the two main charaqcters of these4 movies and have a great relationship.

I doubt she will die. Not with how the movies have built her character up and her relationship with Peter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"