Mary Jane's Death

that would be great :up: :D

I wouldn't mind just Felicia though, but not as a main character. She can be in it for 5 minutes.

youre twisted pagrebo, no offense

Why would I take offense to a compliment????:woot:

Pagrebo said:
I doubt it. As many liberties as Raimi has taken with the storylines, he has stayed true to who each character becomes. If and/or when Felicia is introduced, then we'll have to worry about Black Cat(hopefully not in my lifetime, just my preference).
i doubt felecia hardy will ever be in a spidey movie. maybe in a sequel but who knows.

karea07 said:
exactly, everything peter does is essentially for her.

BINGO!

When MJ tells Peter in the comics he's hit the jackpot he believes it wholeheartedly and fights, sacrifices, and endures everything for her.

In the movies it's the same, first he just longs for her, then once she gives him a chance he's feeling at the top of the world, but yet he knows he can't be with her at this time. Then the second movie you saw how much he struggled and agonized just to win her back which he did in the end. Now in this movie he's got to prove to her that he loves her very much and would not trade her for some flashy new suit of his or some blonde bombshell.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
BINGO!

When MJ tells Peter in the comics he's hit the jackpot he believes it wholeheartedly and fights, sacrifices, and endures everything for her.

In the movies it's the same, first he just longs for her, then once she gives him a chance he's feeling at the top of the world, but yet he knows he can't be with her at this time. Then the second movie you saw how much he struggled and agonized just to win her back which he did in the end. Now in this movie he's got to prove to her that he loves her very much and would not trade her for some flashy new suit of his or some blonde bombshell.
exactly, in this movie he almost makes mj leave him because of gwen which is interupting their relationship. in the first movie he looked at mj dreaming of being with her. and then he got with her in the second movie which leades up to this movie and maybe them getting married.

peters actions and his attitude that the symbiote is making him have in this movie will make mj have second thoughts about staying with peter. he cares so much about mj and wants her to be safe. peter was afraid that if his enemies fouind out that mj is spideys girlfriend then they would try to kill her.

it goes to show that when mj said, "face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot", that made peter want to fight and to not let anything happen to her.

I do think that Felicia Hardy will show up in SM4, but I'm hoping it's only Felicia and not Black Cat. Very much like Connors being in two movies without changing into THE LIZARD. But I desperately want to see THE LIZARD in SM4.

If they put Felicia in SM4, I think they need to kill off MJ or Gewn in SM3. I don't like the idea of having 3 girls in one movie.

yeah that would never happen, a love triangle is bad enough, but that would be some kind of dicked up love square. although cool for pete, bad for movie

NewYorkSpider said:
If they put Felicia in SM4, I think they need to kill off MJ or Gewn in SM3. I don't like the idea of having 3 girls in one movie.

In this late of the game, she'd (Black Cat) probably come in as a sidekick to Peter's Spider-Man. She'd flirt with him of course but he'd probably push her to the curb and say, "Sorry baby but I got a redhead at home that's waiting on me."

NewYorkSpider said:
i do not think mj or gwen will die in spidey3. it is too early for gwen to die and i gaurantee you mj will not die. felecia would have to be introduced after spidey4.

I think it could be a possibility though that Gwen's dad, Captain Stacy could die.

Brendan said:
I think it could be a possibility though that Gwen's dad, Captain Stacy could die.
captain stacy does not have a huge role in this movie so i think he should die in a further sequel.

Plus hes gonna be at the funeral at the end

NewYorkSpider said:

Gwen's story will already be told... wouldn't mind if they killed her off in SM4 but it is not needed... they might never show her death

FaT_tONle said:
Gwen's story will already be told... wouldn't mind if they killed her off in SM4 but it is not needed... they might never show her death
since gwen does not have a huge role in this movie then maybe she will have a bigger role in SM4. i think it would be too confusing to have gwen die and not show it.

i am preety sure they will show her death......felecia can not be introduced right after gwen dies because he will still be sad over the loss of gwen even if he is married to mj. what i am trying to say is that felecia should not be introduced until SM5 if there even is one (i doubt she will be introduced). then she would probably be black cat. if one of the girls die in a sequel it would be gwen because i think peter and mj should remain togeather.

As a long time Spider-man reader (have every issue for the last 9 years) I have always felt that MJ was an essential part of Spider-man. She is often voted best supporting character of all comics by Wizard readers beacuse of this. Spider-man without MJ just isn't Spider-man.

And having Gwen replace MJ would be an aweful descision, the reason the Gwen Stacy death story worked so well was because the readers were never that fond of her (she hated Spidey and whined all the time while MJ awas fun) but we all felt for Peter's feelings for her, so when were sad for Peter when she died. Not for her.

If they killed MJ off then I would be heartbroken.

Many of you may not like Kirsten (crazy IMHO) but to kill the second most important character off would actualy spoil the movies for me. I would be too upset to watch them again. Loosing MJ would be like loosing a family member.

I would prefer Kirsten to stay for as many movies as possible but if she does leave then they just need to get a new actress. Let's face it the amount of money the Spidey movies make gaurantee's that Sony will make more after the main cast leave anyway.

As soon as we loose Sam Raimi the next movie will probably be average but it will make a truck load based on the previous movies success and auidence. But the auidience will be stung by the averageness, so when the next is released it will stray even further from Raimi's (accurate to the comic) vision of Spidey and the box office will drop. Only at that point will Sony think again about a sequel. And I would be suprised if they didn't do another after that anyway. Face it were getting 5 Spidey movies at least. And that's just before the franchise re-launch in 2017.

But if they kill MJ in 3 I think the francise will die sooner. Real hard core Spidey comic book readers don't want a Spider-man movie that exists in a universe without MJ!

Talking about felicia hardy appearing, i think there could be some small chance we might see her or if not hear bout her because flash thompson does appear in spiderman 3 as it is in the credits of actors in the imdb website. I always put felica and flash together so i wouldnt be suprised if she turned up in the film even for a breif while.

If they get Bryce to change her back back to it's original color in SM4 that should offset the killing of MJ. Problem solved.

parabolee said:
As a long time Spider-man reader (have every issue for the last 9 years) I have always felt that MJ was an essential part of Spider-man. She is often voted best supporting character of all comics by Wizard readers beacuse of this. Spider-man without MJ just isn't Spider-man.

And having Gwen replace MJ would be an aweful descision, the reason the Gwen Stacy death story worked so well was because the readers were never that fond of her (she hated Spidey and whined all the time while MJ awas fun) but we all felt for Peter's feelings for her, so when were sad for Peter when she died. Not for her.

If they killed MJ off then I would be heartbroken.

Many of you may not like Kristen (crazy IMHO) but to kill the second most important character off would actualy spoil the movies for me. I would be too upset to watch them again. Loosing MJ would be like loosing a family member.

I would prefer Kristen to stay for as many movies as possible but if she does leave then they just need to get a new actress. Let's face it the amount of money the Spidey movies make gaurantee's that Sony will make more after the main cast leave anyway.

As soon as we loose Sam Raimi the next movie will probably be average but it will make a truck load based on the previous movies success and auidence. But the auidience will be stung by the averageness, so when the next is released it will stray even further from Raimi's (accurate to the comic) vision of Spidey and the box office will drop. Only at that point will Sony think again about a sequel. And I would be suprised if they didn't do another after that anyway. Face it were getting 5 Spidey movies at least. And that's just before the franchise re-launch in 2017.

But if they kill MJ in 3 I think the francise will die sooner. Real hard core Spidey comic book readers don't want a Spider-man movie that exists in a universe without MJ!
mj is one of the main peices of these movies. without her the spider-man stories would never be the same. kirsten should stay because her talent as being mj is pure greatness.

you preety much can not have a huge romantic moment without mj. if they ever intoduced felecia hardy then that is okay as long as peter and mj stay togeather. we all know that peter cheats on mj with gwen because of the symbiote which is a good idea because of what the symbiote does to him and makes him do.

there are defenitley romantic moments with peter and gwen it would be bad for that to stop because that is gwens character and she does flirt with peter alot but peter and mj should always remain togeather. of course betty brant was peters first love then gwen then mj but mj will always remain peters true love even though peter was going to get married to gwen in the comics befor she died.

the poin i am trying to get at is if you kill off mj then you are taking a peice of the heart of the film away. mj is one of the main characters.

Kirsten's fine in terms of acting. I disagree with the idea she should be killed off just because she can't act... 'cause she can. But, hopefully, they won't kill MJ - it just wouldn't be fitting with the parallels of the movie-verse and the source material. But, hey, we never thought Cyclops would get killed off in X-Men... but this isn't FOX. I just say expect the unexpected.

I wouldnt mind seeing MJ biting the big one in favor of Gwen. Kirstin Dunts gets on my nerves...plus she doesnt appreciate the franchise as much as everyone else (does anyone remember that her idea for the third one was to have Peter Parker die and for to to have the spider-man love child?!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"