MCU Inhumans

The schedule is pretty full especially with the inclusion of the F4 and X universe so I would wait till the next phase before introducing them cinematically. I definitely want to see them but let's use them as a reload for fresh material when needed.

I think, in very simple terms, Inhumans are a part of the Marvel Universe, and Inhuman characters in some form and context will show up in films over the next 10 years.

The only question is how they will deal with them and if the TV show will be considered part of canon.

I suspect they'll just ignore the TV show, but even if they keep the idea of the TV show it doesn't limit them in any meaningful ways.

See even if they just used Medusa and Black Bolt as like, the couple reed and sue like to have couples nights with and play scrabble and stuff, that would be fun. Then they could introduce Crystal as a love interest for Johnny later.

Medusa - Jessica Raine

Black bolt - Damien Lewis

Easily reintroduce them a few years down the line and just ignore Scott Buck's iteration altogether.

I guess they could try again since now that Kevin Feige is behind the production of the new series. It isn't likely but one can dream.

They could introduce Blackbolt at a karaoke bar and Medusa at Buck's Hairdressers. :o

Easily reintroduce them a few years down the line and just ignore Scott Buck's iteration altogether.

Yeah I mean, it’ll take them a five years or so to make an FF movie. At least until phase 5 and then you wouldn’t introduce them right away so maybe 3 years or so after that. So that’s 8 years after the tv series no one watched and definitely would have forgotten about so perfect time to introduce the inhumans. Plus they kind of played a small role in the coming of galactus

They could introduce Blackbolt at a karaoke bar and Medusa at Buck's Hairdressers. :o

Haha you say that as a joke but Medusa working as a hairdresser in flushing queens when her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes would be so perfect to see

Imogen poots would make a great MCU crystal. Her American accent was perfect in I kill giants

Imogen poots would make a great MCU crystal. Her American accent was perfect in I kill giants

I always wanted her for a movie version of Crystal anyway, and Kate Winslet as Medusa. They look like they could be sisters.

afbde10b7aa62a9abfd2e962eb445603.jpg

Do-You-Dye-Your-Eyebrows-Match-Your-Hair.jpg

In fact, Imogen Poots kind of looks like the young Kate Winslet.

Instead we got Isabel Cornish and Serinda Swan with a buzz cut. :doh:

How about Marvel introduces an X-Men movie and create a trailer for it with full-on casting announcements then fans go to it and only Inhuman characters appear. That would be the most epic trolling ever! I'd lol since would be most absurd thing ever.

Anyway, seriously though, I'd like to see an Inhumans at some point but the choice seems to be down to this or Eternals and I have to pick Eternals. I'm all for things continuing with this on AOS though as movie probably be made 5-7 years from now (I voted 10 but think an in-between point movie-wise be best). If Disney hadn't acquired Fox then I think this could be done sooner as the team could make a movie similar to X-men but different in a way. As things are now though, I think Marvel Studio's has got quite a lineup to take them into the next 10 years and beyond to the point I'll probably be dead before seeing the end of.

Oh my gosh if Kate winslet was cast as Medusa I would pretty much move to Attilan and worship her as a queen

God the actors who will play the roles in phase six probably aren’t even born yet lol

It's almost tragic that the Perlmutter/Loeb Axis of Weasels destroyed Inhumans so completely. We'll probably never see them in the film universe now, which is a damn shame.

I don’t know, all it needs is the right creative team. I mean even daredevil got another go and the ff and the xmen will definitely recover from their flops. I still want to see an Inhumans property

A mCU Inhumans film would have been glorious and possibly having the potential of being a cult classic.

It's almost tragic that the Perlmutter/Loeb Axis of Weasels destroyed Inhumans so completely. We'll probably never see them in the film universe now, which is a damn shame.

Don't pass the Buck. You haven't mentioned his hand in it at all.

I would say yes. It would be interesting to see how terrigensis affected the final battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"