MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

I'm going to throw a bone for Thanos so we end with a 3-3 tie!
200.gif

Next up:
She Hulk
she-hulk-wink-she-hulk-muscle.gif

vs Lady Sif
lady-sif-sif.gif

Who you got peeps?!
PS- don't ask me about She Hulk's powers because I absolutely refused to watch that hot mess of a show on Disney Plus. I just know she is strong.

Well, according to that ****ing Abomination of a show She Hulk can stand up pretty well against Professor Hulk - Lady Sif is a much, much more skilled combatant but She Hulk might be just too powerful for her.

I hate She Hulk ( from the show) but she probably wins this.

Note: In the comics She Hulk would pulverize Lady Sif, but in the comics she's also charming, funny, brave, tough, willing to risk her life to help others and a good lawyer.

In the show she's a narcissistic, shallow cretin who whines about first world problems to a man who has been hunted by the US government for over 15 years, fought Thanos and was gravely injured restoring half the population of the universe....yeah, but mansplaining is the worst - on that note she doesnt have an area of expertise because she's also a terrible lawyer.

In essence she's everything the comic character isnt.

I’m going with Sif. Asgardians always win. Plus, she is the ultimate survivor when you think about what has happened to all of the Characters in Thor’s universe

I’m going with Sif. Asgardians always win. Plus, she is the ultimate survivor when you think about what has happened to all of the Characters in Thor’s universe

I don't know about the Asgardians always winning, they got slaughtered by Thanos and co, in Infinity War, including Loki, Heimdall, and Thor himself got his ass whupped.

Is she going to beat She Hulk with one arm ?

Having said that if Lady Sif stabbed She Hulk in the head I wouldn't feel too sad at all.

She-Hulk vs Sif:

So, I'm going to ignore 4th wall breakage, because its impossible to judge and isn't really a power. Sif should take it. She-Hulk isn't *that* powerful, Jen has very little fighting skill, and Sif is an Asgardian with Asgardian weapons. That is pretty much that. Sif doesn't want to get repeatedly punched by Jen, but she should be more than capable of handling matters long enough to stab and bleed out She-Hulk.

Sif wins, she's much more experienced than Jen who's barely starting out. And that's taking into account that Sif only has one arm now.

She-Hulk vs Sif:

So, I'm going to ignore 4th wall breakage, because its impossible to judge and isn't really a power. Sif should take it. She-Hulk isn't *that* powerful, Jen has very little fighting skill, and Sif is an Asgardian with Asgardian weapons. That is pretty much that. Sif doesn't want to get repeatedly punched by Jen, but she should be more than capable of handling matters long enough to stab and bleed out She-Hulk.

The problem with She Hulk lies in the terrible writing and the terrible writers.

In ep 1 She Hulk was able to instantly better everything Hulk tried to teach her - and she's infinitely better at controlling her anger..... because she said so, and come on being catcalled is sooo much worse than fighting Thanos one on one.

But anyway, I suggest she's a lot more powerful than you're giving her credit for.
She Hulk managed to have the Hulk rolling on the ground in pain by repeatedly clapping and used his ground smash attack - perfectly without any practice, the first time.
With her writers backing she would instantly have superior hand to hand fighting skills if the story called for it.

Either of those ranged attacks would cause a real problem for Sif.

Sadly, because the writers treated Titania as a joke ( in the comics she's a legit physical match for She Hulk) we never get to see She Hulk show any learned fighting skills - she just can perfectly time a punch and one shot Titania easily, because that's all the writers know about fighting fight scenes.

If this was an episode of She Hulk, Jen would one shot Sif and then say something stupid.

Where She Hulk would really get into to trouble was if she tried to sue Sif, because she's such a terrible lawyer.

Lady Sif with the upset win over She Hulk. Next up:

The Lizard
2IYa.gif

vs Werewolf by night
dab796321f8f73742a1929cf36994372ffc69da1.gif

Who you got peeps?!

Well... both have superhuman strength, are fast, can jump/climb high and are very tough.

Can the werewolf be truly harmed by non silver objects ? If not, werewolf.

If he can, then the Lizard takes it. There's too little information on the WBN character to tell.

I'm going to assume WBN has to be killed by silver, and go with him.

Based on what little we know, I agree they're basically evenly matched in physical terms except for the possible silver question, which we can't really know the answer to.

I will say, though, based on their few action scenes that WBN seems to have very good fighting instincts in general whereas Lizard let himself get totally outmaneuvered by a less than tactically brilliant version of Spider-man. So I say Jack Russell wins a majority of the time, regardless of the silver question.

Jack Russell wins it running away.

WbN is basically feral and ferocious in his fighting style. Lizard is an egghead. If this was a quiz bowl, I’d go with Connors, but since it’s basically a barroom brawl, my money is on the brawler.

I'm going to be contrarian here and go with Lizard.

WBN is undoubtedly one tough customer but could his fangs and claws realistically pierce Lizard's hide? We don't know enough about Jack's capabilities yet to definitively make that call.

Besides, Lizard can presumably match him in the speed, claws, and teeth areas...

Based on what we know so far I'll say Connors takes it 6/10 times.

@Batgirl0202 i love your new avatar!

The ironic question here would be, given that Connors’ big diabolical plan was to turn people into human/lizard hybrids, if Jack Russell was similarly infected, would he turn into a human/lizard/wolf hybrid? And would that make him virtually unstoppable?

@Batgirl0202 i love your new avatar!

The ironic question here would be, given that Connors’ big diabolical plan was to turn people into human/lizard hybrids, if Jack Russell was similarly infected, would he turn into a human/lizard/wolf hybrid? And would that make him virtually unstoppable?

Well thank you good sir!

I actually used to wonder about stuff like that from the comics all the time. Like how would Dracula's plan to turn everyone into vampires effect all the meta humans in the Marvel Universe?

It's not like you'd have equality anyway. You'd have vampire/spider hybrids, vampire/werewolf hybrids, and on and on. Surely they could kick normal vampire *** all the way to next Tuesday!

Just shows you how wonky supervillain plans are sometimes :D

Honestly, I can't really call this one. We have too little information on Jack Russell, and while I'd be fine saying he's in the same league, I can't really pick who would have an advantage.

That said, on the matter of multiple transformations, I'd tend to guess that Lizard using his lizard gas on Jack would do nothing, or rather, do nothing that wouldn't get undone the first time he transformed into a werewolf. His curse already rewrites his species once a month, essentially, and undoes physical harm. I suppose its possible he could turn into a werewolf and then turn *back* into lizard-hybrid, but unless he were explicitly shown having physical injuries from prior to transforming return after a transformation ended? Its not the way I'd bet.

Jack Russell

I'd have to lean towards Jack due to being more experienced and having a larger kill count. Every time that they mentioned his kill count, I couldn't help but be reminded of this

cb9dd9c3-1d9b-4f99-b315-6bd08f210514_text.gif

Jack Russell

I'd have to lean towards Jack due to being more experienced and having a larger kill count. Every time that they mentioned his kill count, I couldn't help but be reminded of this

cb9dd9c3-1d9b-4f99-b315-6bd08f210514_text.gif

I actually assumed the kill count was a lie, just like him being a hunter was a lie.

Well..... CGI Matt is going to be tough to hit, but Winter Soldier mode Bucky is going to straight up murder him 10/10, probably with a grenade.

Matt's only chance is fighting Winter Solider in not-killer zombie mode, where he's reluctant to kill.
Even then, given that Bucky is a super solider who can jump out of a plane, hit a bunch of trees and jog on like nothing, and has an indestructible arm..... he's going to win about 9/10 times, and that's being kind to Matt.

Matt is simply outclassed here.

Daredevil vs Bucky:

Matt is going to get a lot of mileage out of his impossible stubbornness. Its not going to let him *win* ever, but at least he'll take a shockingly long time to lose. But he is going to lose, every time, he's basically fighting an opponent he'll barely even be able to hurt, who is just as skilled as him at minimum, and who can put him into traction with a punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"