be4bf04d2ea9a4e7-600x338.jpg

Hailee Steinfeld as Rogue
6186d7d43e63962dc8ba51b3b19f011c.jpg

Jacob Elordi as Piotr
3e772d83491208bb4f7b47e144c8184e.jpg

Tiffany Espensen as Jubilee
jubilee1.jpg

Joey King as Kitty
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f44795f3737443071486d6b5f5a513d3d2d3630383336353339352e313534343466633061653039646131303436373737343735353234382e6a7067

Kiki Layne as Ororo
e08681781372645d9f237204538cfc02.jpg

Jack O'Connell or Milo Gibson as Logan
3677.jpg

e5c10823d7456eba783084303499c272--mel-gibson-x-men.jpg

Charlie Rowe as Nightcrawler
5ba174f83fa9c9cefff5996817122fbb.jpg

Cody Christian as Gambit
f7c3dbf47d3d7492cc029e4d4bab9c3a.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I went through some of the female characters and tried to come up with choices for different age groups, since we don't know how old they're going to be. I put asterisks beside the ones I like most in general. Maybe later I'll add some pictures and fancast some of the male characters.

Jean Grey:

Amy Forsyth - 24
Sarah Bolger - 29
*Teresa Palmer - 34
Maggie Lawson - 39

Rogue:

India Eisley - 26
*Adelaide Kane - 29

Emma Frost / Stepford Cuckoos:

Kathryn Newton - 23
Evan Rachel Wood - 32
*Natalie Dormer - 38 (I also like her for Mystique)

Mystique:

Elle Fanning – 21
Dakota Fanning - 26
Riley Keough - 30
Katie McGrath - 37
*Keri Russell - 43

Kitty Pryde:

Kaitlyn Dever – 23
*Olivia Cooke - 26

Psylocke:

Jessica Henwick - 27

Polaris:

Becky G – 23
Phoebe Tonkin - 30
*Nazanin Boniadi - 39

Blink:

*Karen Fukuhara - 28
Tang Wei - 40

Firestar:

*Skyler Samuels - 25
Melissa Fumero - 37

Magik:

Angourie Rice - 19

Selene:

Mia Kirshner - 44

Lady Deathstrike:

*Rila Fukushima - 31
Ziyi Zhang - 41

The relationships between the X-Men characters are crazy, and there won't be enough time to see most of them on the big screen. Outside the hook ups there are friendships, rivalries and very different relationships between family members.

I'd rather see them bringing only the most significant romantic relationships and focusing more on the other types of relationships, especially the family ones.

But yeah, bring on the soap opera.
I'm predicting a significant push for streaming shows to expand on the X-ensemble and their personal dramas running parallel to the films. We've seen over 20 years just how limited the blockbuster movie format is in maintaining all those subplots and side stories.

Well this is partly what I mean. Everyone is already fantasy booking the movies when there's a good chance movies will take things in an entirely different direction.

Case in point, the MCU teasing a romantic relationship between Black Widow and Hulk/Banner, one which I personally hated and never understood or liked.
The thing about Natasha and Bruce is that even though it didn't work out or go over particularly well with fans, the movies that followed didn't pretend that it didn't happen, which is a level of commitment and consistency that I think helped to flesh out the characters all the way thru to Endgame.

I'm predicting a significant push for streaming shows to expand on the X-ensemble and their personal dramas running parallel to the films. We've seen over 20 years just how limited the blockbuster movie format is in maintaining all those subplots and side stories.

I'm very much in favor of that. All things being equal, I'm more interested in X-Men TV shows from Marvel than movies.

I really want that to happen and am also expecting it to happen. I think X-Men is the perfect vehicle for that with so many main characters and great supporting characters. Once the X-Men ball finally gets rolling in the MCU I think we’ll see an explosion of content.

Okay, I went through some of the female characters and tried to come up with choices for different age groups, since we don't know how old they're going to be. I put asterisks beside the ones I like most in general. Maybe later I'll add some pictures and fancast some of the male characters.

Jean Grey:

Amy Forsyth - 24
Sarah Bolger - 29
*Teresa Palmer - 34
Maggie Lawson - 39

Rogue:

India Eisley - 26
*Adelaide Kane - 29

Emma Frost / Stepford Cuckoos:

Kathryn Newton - 23
Evan Rachel Wood - 32
*Natalie Dormer - 38 (I also like her for Mystique)

Mystique:

Elle Fanning – 21
Dakota Fanning - 26
Riley Keough - 30
Katie McGrath - 37
*Keri Russell - 43

Kitty Pryde:

Kaitlyn Dever – 23
*Olivia Cooke - 26

Psylocke:

Jessica Henwick - 27

Polaris:

Becky G – 23
Phoebe Tonkin - 30
*Nazanin Boniadi - 39

Blink:

*Karen Fukuhara - 28
Tang Wei - 40

Firestar:

*Skyler Samuels - 25
Melissa Fumero - 37

Magik:

Angourie Rice - 19

Selene:

Mia Kirshner - 44

Lady Deathstrike:

*Rila Fukushima - 31
Ziyi Zhang - 41
Those are some good choices. But something that should be taken into account, especially with canonically younger characters - is that this movie is 4-5 years away. Like 2024-2025 (I don't think it'll be any later 2025) so that's something that should be kept in mind.

Most of my choices are a diverse pool of indie darlings between 15-21 right now (which in 2025 translates to 20-27)

But who knows, maybe they'll show up sooner. I think it would be cool if the X-Men appear in somebody else's movie as the O5 first before we get the Giant-Sized team in X1. This could be happening in tandem with characters like Storm, Rogue, Wolverine etc appearing in non-XM films. Just to establish that the X-Men are out there and have already formed

Those are some good choices. But something that should be taken into account, especially with canonically younger characters - is that this movie is 4-5 years away. Like 2024-2025 (I don't think it'll be any later 2025) so that's something that should be kept in mind.

Most of my choices are a diverse pool of indie darlings between 15-21 right now (which in 2025 translates to 20-27)

But who knows, maybe they'll show up sooner. I think it would be cool if the X-Men appear in somebody else's movie as the O5 first before we get the Giant-Sized team in X1. This could be happening in tandem with characters like Storm, Rogue, Wolverine etc appearing in non-XM films. Just to establish that the X-Men are out there and have already formed

Yeah, time definitely has a way of making fancasts obselete. The other side of things is that I generally prefer to fancast someone I've seen in something or am somehow familiar with unless the actress just fits the look/vibe of the character perfectly. With teens, it's hard to think of anyone I know, and with the ones I don't sometimes I don't even know what they'll look like when they're grown, and it practically comes down to, "Which actress from It or Stranger Things should play this character?"

I like Sadie Sink for Jean Grey if they were going to start that young, and if I had to fancast a Kitty Pryde at that age she fits reasonably well. Or I guess in four years Brooklynn Prince would be old enough to play a junior high version of her. Ashley Boettcher has a good look for Mystique if they wanted a really young Mystique for some reason. Yeah, I don't know, it's hard doing that.

I'm really starting to grow fond of these Dev Patel as Beast castings, even if it does fall into the "POC Turns Into Animal" trope.

Also, it's only a matter of time before Dacre Montgomery lands a superhero role. He seems to be the top choice for Nightwing, Johnny Storm and any given Summers brother at this point.

I dig Beast, but I would rather see Dev as Professor X. By the time X-Men happens he’ll be about the age I image a revamped Xavier (and Erik) to be.

Yeah, time definitely has a way of making fancasts obselete. The other side of things is that I generally prefer to fancast someone I've seen in something or am somehow familiar with unless the actress just fits the look/vibe of the character perfectly. With teens, it's hard to think of anyone I know, and with the ones I don't sometimes I don't even know what they'll look like when they're grown, and it practically comes down to, "Which actress from It or Stranger Things should play this character?"

I like Sadie Sink for Jean Grey if they were going to start that young, and if I had to fancast a Kitty Pryde at that age she fits reasonably well. Or I guess in four years Brooklynn Prince would be old enough to play a junior high version of her. Ashley Boettcher has a good look for Mystique if they wanted a really young Mystique for some reason. Yeah, I don't know, it's hard doing that.
- Kiernan Shipka ('The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina')
- Ella Ballentine ('Black Conflux')
- Amybeth McNulty ('Annie With an e')
- Amandla Stenberg ('The Hate U Give')
- Eliza Scanlan ('Little Women')

All would be good choices for an adult teen-young adult Jean in the future. Prince is someone I've seen suggested on here before and she'd be a good future choice for a 13-14 yo Kitty. For Mystique:

- Aubrey Plaza ('Ingrid Goes West')
- Rooney Mara ('The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo')
- Jodie Turner-Smith ('Queen and Slim')
- Rosa Salazar ('Alita: Battle Angel')
- Asia Kate-Dillion ('John Wick Chapter 3')

All would be very different from each other but equally enduring takes on the character.

Also, Xavier:

- David Oyelowo ('Selma')
- Zachary Quinto ('Star Trek')
- Rupert Friend ('Hitman: Agent 47')
- Lennie James ('The Walking Dead')

Lennie James would be cool as Xavier. I haven't tried fancasting the character, but he'd be a possibility. Which isn't to say that none of the others would work in their own way, just that fancasting is for fun and I like to fancast actors where when I look at them I can really see the character. Famke and Sophie defined Jean for me, including how I picture her, and Sophie really owned the look and powers. It's kind of a double-edged sword where on the one hand, whoever plays Jean is going to get compared to Sophie visually and likely fall short, but on the other hand I'm satisfied with what I got there and able to just kind of roll with it if the casting doesn't line up with how I imagine the character.

I actually was thinking about Kiernan for Magma, along with McKenna Grace and someone else I can't remember now, and then I thought about Magma technically being Brazilian and figured they would make her that and just gave up.

With Mystique, since I assume she won't have the scales, I thought it would be good to get an actress who can look kind of creepy/alien as a substitute for it. Rooney can do that, so that's a point in her favor. In Asia's case, well, I said before that Mystique is feminine to me, so while I can see how it's a valid interpretation it's not something that's going to appeal to me.

Professor Charles Xavier/Professor X- Mark Strong

Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto- Daniel Craig
James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine- Milo Gibson
Scott Summers/Cyclops- Dacre Montgomery
Jean Grey- Saoirse Ronan
Hank McCoy/Beast- Will Poulter
Warren Worthington/Angel- Austin Butler
Bobby Drake/Iceman- Leo Howard
Marie/Rogue- Hailee Steinfeld
Kitty Pryde- Mackenzie Foy
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- Finn Wolfhard
Ororo Munroe/Storm- Kiki Layne
Remy LeBeau/Gambit- Brenton Thwaites
Jubilee- Peyton Elizabeth Lee
Psylocke- Sofia Boutella
Mystique- Riley Keough
Pyro- Jamie Campbell Bower
Sabretooth- Tyler Hoechlin
William Stryker- Domhnall Gleeson
Piotr Rasputin/Colossus- Alexander Ludwig

I don't want to see a huge push for a romantic heavy angle between whoever. Romance has never really worked in any comic book movie except Spiderman 1 and 2, so I prefer if they left that at a minimum and focused on overarching story and conflict.

I don't want to see a huge push for a romantic heavy angle between whoever. Romance has never really worked in any comic book movie except Spiderman 1 and 2, so I prefer if they left that at a minimum and focused on overarching story and conflict.
It really wouldn't be the X-Men without romance. They're peak super-soap-opera.

Superman and Lois from the Donner films.

Selina and Batman in Batman Returns.

The Peggy and Cap relationship.

Tony and Pepper.

Steve and Wonder Woman.

I don't know... I think fan reactions to the relationships in those films show that romance has worked in way more super hero films than just Spidey.

And I'm sorry but... I get finding pro-forma romantic entanglements or love triangles/will they won't to be tedious. At the same time the often overwrought soap opera of various couplings has always been a part of comic book super heroes and the X-Men's popularity can be explained at least partially to this aspect getting a lot a play for decades.

I doubt they will downplay that or remove it altogether.

Lennie James would be cool as Xavier. I haven't tried fancasting the character, but he'd be a possibility. Which isn't to say that none of the others would work in their own way, just that fancasting is for fun and I like to fancast actors where when I look at them I can really see the character. Famke and Sophie defined Jean for me, including how I picture her, and Sophie really owned the look and powers. It's kind of a double-edged sword where on the one hand, whoever plays Jean is going to get compared to Sophie visually and likely fall short, but on the other hand I'm satisfied with what I got there and able to just kind of roll with it if the casting doesn't line up with how I imagine the character.

I actually was thinking about Kiernan for Magma, along with McKenna Grace and someone else I can't remember now, and then I thought about Magma technically being Brazilian and figured they would make her that and just gave up.

With Mystique, since I assume she won't have the scales, I thought it would be good to get an actress who can look kind of creepy/alien as a substitute for it. Rooney can do that, so that's a point in her favor. In Asia's case, well, I said before that Mystique is feminine to me, so while I can see how it's a valid interpretation it's not something that's going to appeal to me.
The thing about Famke and Sophie is that they weren't really allowed to define Jean as a 3D character. In those first 3 X-Men films, Jean isn't really developed beyond 'The X-Woman with telepathy". She's less a character in her own right and more of a tool to soften Logan's heart and in X3, a plot device to drive the story foward. We never really learn anything about Jean beyond the bare essentials

In XMA, we are introduced to pre- X-Men Jean and rather than use this opportunity to create a formative arc for her, they make her ancillary, along with all of the other X-Men. Once again, we know nothing about Jean beyond the fact that she's telepathic and has a crush on Scott. Introspective scenes like this should have never been deleted

But it takes the narrative POV off of Charles and Erik for 3 mins, so I guess we couldn't have that... cutting the development of the X-Men to Singer was trimming the fat. There really is no excuse for this for in 2016 like there was in 1999-2005. XMA should've been the X-Men's movie.

Now we get to Dark Phoenix.

Sophie was a bright spot in this movie but it is undermind by the fact that it feels premature. They're trying to make the "Endgame" of the X-Men without doing any of the groundwork Marvel did to make that movie so impactful. Kinberg thought he could cheat by skipping 10 years of story to "get" to the crescendo but all he did was make the movie feel irrelevant.

In regards to Jean, the audience struggles to care about her struggle. The Dark Phoenix isn't juxtaposed by a strong character, Jean wasn't developed in XMA so there really is no meat to the non-Phoenix side to contrast her actions as the Phoenix. And her relationship with the X-Men, Charles and Erik are underdeveloped so there is no emotional investment on that side either. Rather, Kinberg uses whatever emotional tether there is left to the First Class characters to frame Jean's actions in a way that people might care i.e Killing Mystique. But ehh, Raven's character declined after DOFP so most people did not care

What I'm trying to say is that Jean Grey thus far on the silver screen is/has been a pretty blank slate. If anything, the actress who plays Jean in the MCU is gonna be the first to truly define a well-rounded character that the audience can become emotionally invested in over a long period of time

IMG_md2rkp.jpg

I'd have liked them to keep the deleted scenes from Apocalypse.

Whether the MCU Jean is better remains to be seen, both for myself and in general. If the MCU movies spread attention among everyone, that means the ones who would be in the background get more focus while the ones who are more up front get less. Jean would need to be put in the spotlight or get some TV time or just be in a lot of movies to end up with significantly more attention.

My point, though, isn't about whether Fox Jean will be better developed or better, overall, but that the Famke/Sophie version made me care about the character and at the same time developed my idea of who the character is, including my mental image of her. Sophie is very attractive and pulls off red hair well on top of looking like the character to me, and she had the cool powers and moments of awesome and in some cases costumes I liked, and I liked her performance-wise, too. She's a hard act to follow for me. So if Eliza Scanlen or Amybeth McNulty were to be cast, since they don't look like that to me, it would hard to generate enthusiasm (even if I'm not terribly concerned about it), especially since I don't know that I like them as actresses, just that others say they're good.

I would need to reevaluate my feelings on the actress after seeing the movie(s), but with, say, Sadie Sink, I'd be invested beforehand. She's fancast level for me not even because she looks the way Famke or Sophie does, but because I can see Jean there. I think it's the eyes. She has eyes like Famke and Sophie, so I can look at her and think, "That's Jean Grey", while I look at the ones you named and think, "That's an actress who might do an effective job of playing the role of Jean Grey."

Jean Grey is my absolute favourite character, probably because of the combination of the first two X-men movies and TAS which re-aired in the early 2000s. Both adapted a particular version of the character as someone subdued and overlooked. Compare Jean to characters like Storm, Rogue, or Jubilee in TAS and she has the least flashy personality. Jean in X1 was in Xavier's shadow as Wolverine and Cyclops spoke over her. But I love Jean because there's a fire inside her that is an absolute showstopper when unleashed. It makes the characters (and the readers) seem foolish for overlooking her or taking her for granted. Gambit was originally my favourite character in the cartoon but the Phoenix Sagas changed everything.

Jean's comic arc is partly defined by patriarchal norms. She was "the girl" in the O5 and therefore the weakest member. Claremont empowered her but feminist readings of the Dark Phoenix Saga can go either way (i.e. women can't handle power vs. women will **** things up if men try to control them). It's tough for the MCU now because the Phoenix needs to be set up and the contrast between Jean before and after is important, but no one wants to see a weak Jean on screen again. A new version of Jean must have these characteristics:

- an intense drive toward self-determination no matter how detrimental
- reacts to perceived unethical behaviour in ways that seem out of proportion
- idealistic
- empathetic

Some people perceive Jean as a saint and as embodying boring idealistic femininity. I don't see that being the case at all. She's had a rich, multifaceted history.

Jean's stories for the MCU:
- Sinister's obsession + Madelyne Pryor
- Psychic rescues
- Phoenix, but as a part of Marvel Cosmic

Last edited:
The thing about Famke and Sophie is that they weren't really allowed to define Jean as a 3D character. In those first 3 X-Men films, Jean isn't really developed beyond 'The X-Woman with telepathy". She's less a character in her own right and more of a tool to soften Logan's heart and in X3, a plot device to drive the story foward. We never really learn anything about Jean beyond the bare essentials.

Eh. I get that this is the perception, but just because that's what people remember...that's not the reality of the character as she's actually presented.

Jean is the one who introduces the X-gene concept in X-MEN and educates the public via the senate hearing. We see that she's their public face, we learn that she's a doctor and a teacher at the school, we see that she has a sense of humor, learn that she's hesitant about testing her limits but capable of doing so...we learn that she can be tempted but make moral decisions...she is far more, even as a supporting character, than merely "The X-Woman with telepathy".

In XMA, we are introduced to pre- X-Men Jean and rather than use this opportunity to create a formative arc for her, they make her ancillary, along with all of the other X-Men. Once again, we know nothing about Jean beyond the fact that she's telepathic and has a crush on Scott. Introspective scenes like this should have never been deleted

That she is telepathic and has a crush on Scott is definitely not all we learn about Jean. Much like in prior films, we learn that she has issues controlling and bearing her power, we learn that she can/is evolving, etc. In APOCALYPSE, we see a more traditional young adult approach to the conflict; the level of fear she has over it's emergence, the anxiety it produces, and her doubts that she is going to get better. We find out that not only can she reads minds, but she can also essentially feel what other people do, and we see the impact this has on her as well. We see her use this compassionately, IE the chopper sequence with Scott, and later with Logan.

I'm not saying the deleted scenes shouldn't have been in the movie. They're fun and there's a tidbit here and there, but what do we actually learn about the characters in these few deleted scenes that isn't conveyed elsewhere in the movie? That they like to go to the mall? That Jean and Scott met once and they're both kinda freaks (the movie clearly conveys this in other scenes)? That Jean likes to watch birds?

It's not like there aren't scenes of Jean and Scott bonding in the films as they exist, they're just not in as much of a "young romance" style, and they're actually tied into the main storyline in the middle of the action instead of separate sequences. I'm not saying scenes like that might not have humanized them a bit, but there's not really much character development to speak of in these specific sequences. Nor is there much in the way of story that isn't extraneous. That's likely why they were cut in the first place.

Jean Grey, as a character, tends, even in the source material, to be defined by her core conflicts, as most characters are. Her core conflict is her ability to evolve and grow in power, namely her issues with maintaining control. These things were pretty clearly drawn over not only the first three X-Men films, but also the last two.

In regards to Jean, the audience struggles to care about her struggle.

I can't speak for everyone, but I disagree. The film positions her control issues as similar to say, the struggles someone might experience battling mental illness. I found Jean very relatable in Dark Phoenix, considerably moreso than in say, X3, and arguably the first two X-Films. Her personal struggles, and the way people respond to them, is pretty much the only reason the movie works on any level.

Rather, Kinberg uses whatever emotional tether there is left to the First Class characters to frame Jean's actions in a way that people might care i.e Killing Mystique. But ehh, Raven's character declined after DOFP so most people did not care[/spoiler]

Mystique's death is part of a chain of events. Jean also injures Quicksilver, threatens police, soldiers, and effectively tortures her mentor and Magneto.

Mystique's death is central to the emotional schism the X-Men go through, but Jean's transformation and conflict almost entirely revolves around the idea that she is struggling, but may not be broken. Mystique's death, while providing stakes, is not the central way the film portrays Jean/The Phoenix. It is Jean and the other characters' response to Jean's predicament that is the lens we see everything through.

I do think Scott and Jean and their various relationship conflicts need to be more central to the MCU X-Men, and I'm all for endless melodrama. That's classic X-Men stuff. There's a balancing act ahead, it'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

Last edited:
I'd have liked them to keep the deleted scenes from Apocalypse.

Whether the MCU Jean is better remains to be seen, both for myself and in general. If the MCU movies spread attention among everyone, that means the ones who would be in the background get more focus while the ones who are more up front get less. Jean would need to be put in the spotlight or get some TV time or just be in a lot of movies to end up with significantly more attention.

My point, though, isn't about whether Fox Jean will be better developed or better, overall, but that the Famke/Sophie version made me care about the character and at the same time developed my idea of who the character is, including my mental image of her. Sophie is very attractive and pulls off red hair well on top of looking like the character to me, and she had the cool powers and moments of awesome and in some cases costumes I liked, and I liked her performance-wise, too. She's a hard act to follow for me. So if Eliza Scanlen or Amybeth McNulty were to be cast, since they don't look like that to me, it would hard to generate enthusiasm (even if I'm not terribly concerned about it), especially since I don't know that I like them as actresses, just that others say they're good.

I would need to reevaluate my feelings on the actress after seeing the movie(s), but with, say, Sadie Sink, I'd be invested beforehand. She's fancast level for me not even because she looks the way Famke or Sophie does, but because I can see Jean there. I think it's the eyes. She has eyes like Famke and Sophie, so I can look at her and think, "That's Jean Grey", while I look at the ones you named and think, "That's an actress who might do an effective job of playing the role of Jean Grey."
That's fair. I think Famke in particular really defined the image of Jean for most people as she was the first cinematic portrayal of the character and a great representation of the IDEAL Jean, at least visually. But as you layed out, that's really all you can say, for either of them, really. "She looks like Jean Grey and has cool powers". That's a problem.

There is a way to handle an ensemble cast and make sure everybody gets their moment to shine, even if some characters are given more focus than others. Marvel did this with the Avengers and the GOTG and are gonna do it again with the Eternals. Diverting full narrative attention to the X-Men as a team with Charles in the background and no Magneto or Wolverine would accomplish wonders.

In Jean's case, you can do this by giving her a strong, well-rounded personality (Something both Famke and Sophie lacked) -- definitive character traits i.e Compassionate and empathetic but also strong-willed and idealistic, you can highlight these traits by showing how she reacts to various events/situations throughout the movie. You can also give her a humorous, charismatic side; She's not afraid to make fun of the bad guys or have fun doing it. She's no Jubilee but she also doesn't have to be as stoic and self-serious as Scott -- which leads me to my next point:

The writers need to invest in the development of Scott & Jean's relationship. This is one of Marvel's most iconic romances of all time & We need to understand/explore why these two people fall so madly in love with each other. In the Singer films, they are together because "That's how it was in the comics" - but we are never shown how or why, not even in XMA. This is key to creating an investive romance sub-plot. I don't think the writers at Fox ever realized the emotional potential of a properly developed Scott Summers - Jean Grey romance on screen:
gffg.jpg

Heck, Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne have a more investive romance than Scott & Jean have ever did. But Fox not realizing the potential of the X-Men is the story of many of their films..

If I have to pick 2 romances it would be no. 1 Scott and Jean for the deepest love story in the MCU and then Gambit and Rogue for one of the most complicated.

I would like to see Havok and Polaris as the power couple!

And Angel and Psylocke too!
I would like to see these down the road. Start with Scott and Jean and then gradually move onto the others. It all depends exactly how big MCU X-Men gets and how widely they can expand, as eventually I’d love for Havok and Polaris to lead their own X-Factor type team.

If I have to pick 2 romances it would be no. 1 Scott and Jean for the deepest love story in the MCU and then Gambit and Rogue for one of the most complicated.
Agreed. Scott and Jean are always endgame no matter what gets between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"