• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marvel Films MCU X-Men - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still vibing hard with Daniel Craig as Magneto.

daniel-craig-glass-onion-lr-862x453.jpeg

He didn't mean Denzel is playing Immortus, Denzel actually IS Immortus lol

He didn't mean Denzel is playing Immortus, Denzel actually IS Immortus lol
LMAO!!

2 days, y'all! I'm trying to hype myself up for the Fantastic Four so that I'm not disappointed by the lack of mutants.

I kind of hope that they do. They can do the Shi’ar justice within the MCU, maybe make it a crossover with the GOTG . The recent Spider-Man movies made the mistake of changing things for the sake of being original. But as a result, it felt less “classic” or definitive. I’m ok with a lot of repetitive elements from the Fox movies. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Just re-skin everything, but retain story elements and characterizations that work, even if there’s repeat characters or story beats. I want this to be the definitive X-Men adaptation.

Last edited:
I hope the MCU dont adapt the Dark Phoenix storyline for a 3rd time
make Jean Grey forever a Good Girl

I think having Jean be the normal Jean Grey is not a bad idea for the MCU. It makes her vulnerable and not super over powered which is a nice difference. Although Jean without Phoenix is still Omega Level I think. Down the line I wouldn't be opposed to Phoenix introduction but as long as Simon Kinberg is far away as possible from the script and directing haha.

I don’t mind Phoenix down the line but not Dark Phoenix. Not every live action version we ever see of Jean needs to go through that and be lost. Much rather have her as an anchor and ever present of the team, and eventually leading her own team.

I just hope down the line we get some good Summers family soap opera drama. I'd love to see Stryfe in the MCU.
197797-109571-stryfe.jpg
Yep, let’s get the Summers brothers and their relationship established early on. Sinister is bound to take a keen interest.

Meanwhile Wolverine will be a playable character in 2 upcoming games. One of them his own.

Seriously, when was the last time we had an X-Men game, with X-Men as playable characters? How long we're still gonna have to wait?

I have no hopes for tomorrow, btw. F4 cast is enough to break the internet.

I’m sure I’m in the minority here on this site but I actually want comic accurate depictions of Professor X and Magneto. I don’t care how good of an actor these rumored actors are

Meanwhile Wolverine will be a playable character in 2 upcoming games. One of them his own.

Seriously, when was the last time we had an X-Men game, with X-Men as playable characters? How long we're still gonna have to wait?

• Most recent game with any X-Men as playable characters: Marvel Future Revolution, 2021 (mobile)

• Most recent game with any X-Men as playable characters on console: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, 2019 (Switch)

• Most recent game about the X-Men: Uncanny X-Men: Days of Future Past, 2014 (mobile)

• Most recent game with any X-Men as playable characters on PC: Lego Marvel Super Heroes, 2013 (all current platforms at the time)

• Most recent game about the X-Men on console: X-Men: Destiny, 2011 (all current consoles at the time)

• Most recent game about the X-Men on PC: X-Men: The Official Game, 2006 (all current systems at the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"