Megan Fox Joins Jonah Hex

So...we saw her boots. Great. :dry:

And the bottom of her frilly dress, and the fact that these are the first photos from Jonah Hex. Surely, ones of Brolin, and Malkovich will follow.

Thanks to Green

megan-fox-corest-waist-jonas-hex-03.jpg

That corset cant feel good.
More here...
http://justjared.buzznet.com/galler...t&pic=megan-fox-corest-waist-jonas-hex-03.jpg

Fox looks good in the ****e outfit, and her waist is really, really tiny (I bet you she's laughing on the outside while she's grumping that she can't breathe on the inside).

I don't think Keira Knightley's waist was that small in the first POTC film.

Am I the only one who thinks that outfit makes her look awful? She doesn't have even the beginnings of the curves needed to pull that look off. She's still attractive, but it makes her look about as hot as Halle Berry's CATWOMAN outfit made her look.

The corset doesn't work because she doesn't have the body for it. She's naturally thin and has a small frame, so the compressed waist doesn't really accent any curves. It just looks weird and out of proportion.

Love the lower body though. :o

Seeing Fox in that outfit is worth the cost of admission to the theatre alone!:o:word:

That's not a flattering picture of her.

That's not a flattering picture of her.
I don't think so either. I mean it's not the end of the world or anything but I'm sure there are far better pictures of her in that outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"