Revenge of the Fallen MEGATRON : Vol 2 - The Irreplaceable Leader of the Decepticons

That's just different characters in different situations. Movie Megatron is ruthless enough and if he had the chance to mess with the timeline, he would.

I liked this line in the first movie. "Give me the cube and you may live to be my pet."

I ROTF I love how freaking scary he is when he talks with Sam. "Come here boy. Closer. You remember me, don't you?" And when he pins him down, "I'm going to kill you! Slowly... painfully... but first, we have some urgent work do to." or something like that.

Megatron does get some awesome lines in both movies, my favourite still is though:

"..Join them in EXTINCTION!"

Awesome Megatron line.

Megatron wasnt a Prime, and in the movie it stated Optimus was a descendant of the Prime's, as he wasnt involved in the flashback moments.

Megatron is just an extremely powerful TF I think who has emmense power, but not the power of a Prime. However Megatron was awesome in the movie, and even more like Megatron than in the first movie. Him being The Fallen's ***** didnt bother me much, it reminded me of the comics were Galvatron was Nova/Nemesis Prime's little ***** until the last minute when he bertrayed him.

I dont think Megatron got the chance to betray The Fallen as they never recieved the power they were after, had they, i'm sure Megatron would have betrayed him no problem.

I agree He just never had the chance to betray him so maybe in part 3 they will speak on that bcuz if he got the power why would he listen to someone of his own level especially Megs of all people he just didnt get the
chance thats all thats why he told starscream that there is no rule but his even though the fallen agreed wit Scream

Now that the Fallen is gone the king has taken his rightful place on the throne as Supreme
Commander of the Decepticons & Soundwave is still alive w/ Starscream so the 3rd movie
can only get better

ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!

OMFG i had forgotten about it! Best Megatron line ever!

Amazing isnt it, thats possibly the best Megatron line I have heard, including the cartoon and comics.

I agree He just never had the chance to betray him so maybe in part 3 they will speak on that bcuz if he got the power why would he listen to someone of his own level especially Megs of all people he just didnt get the
chance thats all thats why he told starscream that there is no rule but his even though the fallen agreed wit Scream

I'm sure Megatron would have betrayed him, but Prime took out the machine and The Fallen before Megatron had the chance to, thats all.

attachment-1.jpg

The Cannon is a nice nod to G1 Megs

megatron.jpg

Two robot modes? You mean the hand changing from normal to that claw?

I believe he's talking about TF's Megs and RotF's Megs. He was reformed by Scalpel.

I believe he's talking about TF's Megs and RotF's Megs. He was reformed by Scalpel.
I think that besides everything else, they changed his face as well. There are small differences i think.
By the way, i ve been meaning to ask this. Is that blue part on Prime's chin supposed to be a goatee? I try not to think of it this way. I think its probably a way for ILM to make his face more complicated in design as every other robot's is.

In the novelization, Megatron helps the Fallen because he wants to become a Prime. At the ending, the Fallen reveals no one can become a Prime. He needs to born a Prime. Megatron gets pissed, impeaches the Fallen from reaching a space bridge, blasts him to Optimus and runs away with Starscream by the space bridge the Fallen had opened.

now why wastn that in the film?
megatron being a loyal apprentice REALLY annoyed me..
it was totally against character.

during the movie. i was waiting, nay expecting megatron to betray the fallen. but nothing.
megatron was a ***** in this movie.

Two robot modes? You mean the hand changing from normal to that claw?

Yeah, when transforming from Jet mode he had two hands the same size, but when Transforming from tank mode he had the bigger right had/claw thing.

I was wrong. I checked the two Megatron forms and the heads were the same. I think i prefer the first form by the way. This one has a tiny arm, a normal arm and huge feet. What do you guys think?
Yeah, when transforming from Jet mode he had two hands the same size, but when Transforming from tank mode he had the bigger right had/claw thing.
I think he can turn his hand into the claw at will. Much like Bee transforms his hand into a cannon. I think....

I didn't have a problem with Megs' design, since he was spliced back together from random parts and Scalpel, although I'd like to see him become a bit more normal in a third movie. His personality was great with the exception of not betraying the Fallen at the end. I would have liked to have seen Optimus give in and revive Megatron in order to fight the Fallen, only for Megs to betray and kill Optimus, and then betray the Fallen when he sees that the Autobots are going to win this battle. He at least treated Starscream like he should, which I found great. Overall, Megs was awesome again, but just needed a bit of tweaking.

I was wrong. I checked the two Megatron forms and the heads were the same. I think i prefer the first form by the way. This one has a tiny arm, a normal arm and huge feet. What do you guys think?
I think he can turn his hand into the claw at will. Much like Bee transforms his hand into a cannon. I think....

I just think he is a triple/quadruple changer, his robot mode alters depending on his vehicle mode. Loved his design much more in ROTF though.

I didn't have a problem with Megs' design, since he was spliced back together from random parts and Scalpel, although I'd like to see him become a bit more normal in a third movie. His personality was great with the exception of not betraying the Fallen at the end. I would have liked to have seen Optimus give in and revive Megatron in order to fight the Fallen, only for Megs to betray and kill Optimus, and then betray the Fallen when he sees that the Autobots are going to win this battle. He at least treated Starscream like he should, which I found great. Overall, Megs was awesome again, but just needed a bit of tweaking.

I think in TF3 we will get that last bit of tweaking to get the perfect Megatron.

I'd love to see him kill the Twins in TF3 and order Starscream to clean up the mess while Megs has Scalpel put the finishing touches on his new parts.

I'd love to see him kill the Twins in TF3 and order Starscream to clean up the mess while Megs has Scalpel put the finishing touches on his new parts.
I think that the parts were already part of him. In other words, he just needed raw metal which he lacked. He then just transformed it into anything he wanted. He is supposed to be complete.

Meh, I'd still like to see him kill another bot to add to his form and make his other arm a bit more normal.

Meh, I'd still like to see him kill another bot to add to his form and make his other arm a bit more normal.
That would mean that after each kill Megatron would incorporate the bodies and become as big as Devastator... I hope that was a one off. Megatron was short on metal and that poor Decepticon donated some.

^Yeah, I think Megatron would consider an Autobot to be too weak to become a part of him anyway, you know how he thinks. Hell, he calls Prime weak in both movies!

Reminds me of the 1° draft of Transformers, where Megatron liked to eat the Spark of his dead enemies to become stronger. He'd eat Jazz's Spark too.

By the way, I liked the 1° movie design better. It was more menacing, imposing and badass.

Hey, shouldn't they give him a blade to fight Optimus equally? Who's with me? :woot:

Thankfully they dropped the Spark eating idea. It was just bad.

Reminds me of the 1° draft of Transformers, where Megatron liked to eat the Spark of his dead enemies to become stronger. He'd eat Jazz's Spark too.

By the way, I liked the 1° movie design better. It was more menacing, imposing and badass.

Hey, shouldn't they give him a blade to fight Optimus equally? Who's with me? :woot:

I actually wondered were his mace was in the movie, wish it would have made an appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"