• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Transformers Megatron's Appearance?

D4rkShaDoWz

I can do this all day
Reaction score
You can delete this thread once it's answered but heres my question :

How come when Megatron looks the same when he crashed landed to earth (at sec 7) and after taking the appearance of the jet? Obviously, he wasn't always a jet because they didn't have them in the 1930's :ninja: If all of the autobots looked different before they took the appearance of the cars, why not megs?

sorry - this question might be stupid but i just wanted to know

Megs didn't take anything's appearance, he was always a Cybertronian jet, and our jets were reverse engineered from him.

megs is the only transfomer in the film that is protoform....thats his original look....as evidenced by the flashback scene where he spears an autobot in cybertron..
in the sequel we are likely to see a different looking megatron, modified by his scanning an earth machine..

Megs wasn't interested in disguising himself so he stayed in Protoform mode. In sequel though he will have an Earth form as he obviously doesn't want the Autobots and the humans to learn of his existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"