Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Substinance.....WHEN, DAMMIT??

Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol.1 PS4 Release Confirmed - PlayStation LifeStyle

I kinda dislike how these old games are only being ported or remastered to PS4 just now, like post 2019. First Mass Effect trilogy, 2nd GTA Trilogy, then RDR and now another trilogy.

I'd rather have these older games playable for the ps4/5 than nothing, but these games should have been available by 2013 to 2015 (when the latest game in their respective series was about to be released - Andromeda, GTA V, RDR2, Phantom Pain). Not 2021 to 2023. I'm not sure I'd pick this up, though I might someday when its cheaper.

And like GTA, the fourth game remaster/port for the ps4 is also still not confirmed/available. Like when are those supposed to be available.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll buy it even when its on sale. I have only played MGSV.... and from what I've seen with this Master Collection. The games look incredibly dated. Unlike GTA, I don't have nostalgia feeling with this. But there should be a Vol. 2 that includes both 4 and V.

Can someone please explain to me why gaming Youtubers on social media are getting upset over the new Master Collection? Yes, there's issues on PC and Switch, but Konami's addressing and fixing those. I've been playing it on PS5 and I've had zero problems with each of the games. What, because it's not "4K 60FPS To The Max Super HD"? For Pete's sake, these are games that were on MSX and PS1 and 2 respectfully. Having them be 30FPS max in that case is FINE as long as the games run properly. Konami NEVER promised this was going to be an "N Sane Trilogy/Reignited Trilogy"-style remaster/remake; just ports of the old games. They did that recently with Contra, Castlevania and TMNT, and people were fine with those, so what's the problem here? It just feels like people saw "Konami" and "Metal Gear" in the same sentence and due to the BS a decade ago, it's now their "Niagara Falls!" and are going "Slowly, I turned....step by step....inch by inch...." are out for blood over nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"