Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Substinance.....WHEN, DAMMIT??

A russian cowboy with the arm of a british clone of his american father. Or a bird.

JCDenton said:
It was Big Boss as well, because he had the penis that's required for procreation.

The Sorrow f--ked The Boss in the ass which produced Ocelot. It says so during the fight between Naked Snake and Ocelot. :(

The Sorrow was big boss in disguise, the fight with him was a simple hallucination because he ate some bad animal meat during the mission.

You people just need to pay more attention to your games :(

Remember that one part where the solider takes a leak off the cliff and it hits boss on the head and he tries to dodge but falls off and hits his head, and that dream sequence about Solidus Snake and Mei Ling starts? That was an awesome twist.

Gammy v.2 said:
What's an Ocelot?

JUST A BIG KITTY-CAT. :)

ocelot.jpg

I was just watching Dr Strangelove and thought of soemthing. Since some Kubrick movies are an inspiration at some point for MGS game some example...

Sniper Wolf was from Full Metal Jacket
Hal and Dave was from 2001

In Dr Strangelove the map in the war room has the planes as big exclamation marks almost. Do you think hideo got that from there? The exclamation marks on the guards. Just a thought, I mean the movie is about nuclear weapons and was probably his biggest inspiration for MGS.

Hideo's biggest inspiration for mgs was the simple game of hide and seek. The rest are all factors that shape the game into what it has become.

Yeah hideo has said he's 70% movie. I mean the great excape was his inspiration for the gameplay, but the story and the meaning come from many different things. I really can't go back playing mindless games after MGS3. Im in a phase where i really stopped caring about games but still i sometimes pick up MGS3 and get to fighting The End.

While the infant version of MGO is going to be fun, that trailer was a bit too Hideo. :o

Cool...

Metal Gear Solid Subsistence will be a staggering three-disc set: Subsistence, Persistence, and Existence. Subsistence offers the original Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (which, if you still haven't played it yet, boasts one of the best, most tensely drawn-out boss battles in video gamedom), in addition to new camo options showcased in a demo theater mode.

Persistence offers the original MSX Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear 2 from the late '80s, a new boss duel mode, a goofy "secret" theater (offering oddball in-engine comedy movies showcasing the patented weirdness that is Hideo Kojima), and the real snake meat of the package -- namely, the online multiplay.

And even after you've been a good little solider and finished all the snake meat on your plate, Existence will offer a massive desert: A specially edited, remastered, three hour movie of cutscenes comprising MGS3's entire Cold War storyline. No need to continually play (and repeatedly die in) the game to move to the next cinematic; just watch and enjoy.

They releasing ALL Metal Gear Solids on PS2 in a 3 Disc Set ? WOW :up:

I have not played any of these games but heck I'd buy that set if its on Playstation 2

Whered you find that info anyway ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"