** Metal ** The Thread! II

Does anyone listen to Rammstein

- Du hast

^They make the best music videos ever!
Just look at the genius that is Mann Gegen Mann:
[YT]KkAhTM1ImAc[/YT]

I really want to see them live, heard (and seen) that it is awesome!

Track samples from The Unseen Empire (the upcoming Scar Symmetry album) are now up at Amazon.

These sound incredible. I think the new vocalists sound more comfortable than the previous release, and they seem to pushing things. It's too early to tell, but from the sounds of these samples I hope they might be approaching the level of awesomeness from Holographic Universe again (their best album, in my opinion).

Lo, for this humble knight offer recommendings of metal most true! Motörhead "The World belong'eth to Thou!" Metal Valhalla for ours most appreciative ears!
However, this knight must give advisement to thee - this glorious discuss revealeth it's treasures in accordance to the degree of sonority! Show'eth thou strength of volume, and Motörhead shall geve'th thee metallic gloriousness henceforth not heard in previous!
Hail Lords Kilmister, Dee, and Campbell!

This post now concludeth!

Does anyone listen to Rammstein

- Du hast

Hell yeah. I've been into Rammstein since I was like 7 years old. Engel was on the Mortal Kombat Annihilation soundtrack. I was hooked after the first listen

Anyone hear the new Born of Osiris yet? I bought it the other day and haven't listened to it yet. I'm thinking my metal collection days might be ending due to me having everything I could imagine. I hope it doesn't happen, however, I'm sure once the new Symphony X and Trivium comes out it'll change.

I have heard two new Symphony X songs and they sound pretty damn amazing.

Hell yeah. I've been into Rammstein since I was like 7 years old. Engel was on the Mortal Kombat Annihilation soundtrack. I was hooked after the first listen

I first heard them earlier that same year on the Lost Highway soundtrack (Rammstein and Heirate Mich). :up: I still have their first two albums but never picked any of the later ones up.

For those of you talking about Rammstein. I'm sure you already know by now, but they're finally touring in the states again. It's been too long.

I never did see what the big deal about Rammstein was. Maybe it's just me, but their music just didn't appeal to me as far as metal is concerned.

Wow, I thought everybody liked Rammstein.

Angela Gossow is probably the metallest of all metal broads!

normal_Wacken_060810_1304_copy.jpg

[YT]lS8j79dle1k[/YT]
^ new song from Arch Enemy aswell

and while we're at it herese their best ong ever
[YT]6aSghj8qlek[/YT]

Last edited:
Anyone listen to Pain (Peter Tätgrens, of Hypocrisy, industrial metal project)? He has a new song now

EDIT: okay here' a better version. Not live this time. Its from the album
[YT]o2mCxjTrlyE[/YT]

Last edited:
Lo, for this humble knight offer recommendings of metal most true! Motörhead "The World belong'eth to Thou!" Metal Valhalla for ours most appreciative ears!
However, this knight must give advisement to thee - this glorious discuss revealeth it's treasures in accordance to the degree of sonority! Show'eth thou strength of volume, and Motörhead shall geve'th thee metallic gloriousness henceforth not heard in previous!
Hail Lords Kilmister, Dee, and Campbell!

This post now concludeth!

Your posting style is obnoxious, but yes, Motorhead is awesome.

The tracklisting for the upcoming Morbid Angel album "Illud Divinum Insanus":

1."Omni Potens"
2."Too Extreme!"
3."Existo Vulgoré"
4."Blades for Baal"
5."I Am Morbid"
6."10 More Dead"
7."Destructos Vs. the Earth / Attack"
8."Nevermore"
9."Beauty Meets Beast"
10."Radikult"
11."Profundis - Mea Culpa"

All I can say is wtf? The songs have to be freaking epic to make up for some of thos silly song titles.

Scale the Summit - Origin of Species (from their new album "The Collective")
[YT]RbAcDjxZkds[/YT]

Opeth - Hessian Peel
[YT]SOous91wrtE[/YT]
I'll also mention, for any Opeth fans who don't know yet, Stevie Wilson (of Porcupine Tree) recently finished mixing Opeths new record. No set date for release yet, but it'll be later this year.

Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire (live in Adelaide)
[YT]bVjt6TGIXIg[/YT]

Last edited:
Doeas anyone listen to funeral doom? This german band called AHAB is ****ing fantastic imo! They only have two albums out yet but they are easily the frontrunners in the genra. Their music really makes you believe you're drowning in the deepest and blackest part of the ocens haha, its awesome!

From the first album "Call of the Wretched Sea" (a concept album about the Moby Dick-tale)
[YT]fHVkJgwAXgE[/YT]

And from the second album "Divinity of Oceans" (a concept album about the real life incident that inspired the author to write Moby Dick)

[YT]I84762UVKSg[/YT]

[YT]O6rserJOCT4[/YT]

I think everyone here will enjoy this band. \m/ \m/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"