Michael B Jordan is "Flame On!" The Human Torch - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is, even when someone is officially cast, it's still not a done deal all around. I can think of a few comic movies that had some folks officially cast, and still fell apart in the end.

Someone deleted my post, I see.

Well, I still think it's not good to change the race for Human Torch

Someone deleted my post, I see.

Well, I still think it's not good to change the race for Human Torch

Yup,I guess we're not supposed to talk about the potential Human Torch race change in the Human Torch thread.:huh:

Considering every time the subject comes up it turns into a mixture of offensive generalizations and slanderous name calling we might as well wait until the casting is actually confirmed before you guys all end up getting yourselves infracted over this.

I sincerely think both sides of the coin could do with reading over the wording in their posts when discussing a topic that is quite evidently a sensitive subject for many.

This will be re-opened when there is some actual news to discuss.

Also, DO NOT simply move this conversation to another thread on this forum. I'm tired of the racial crap being thrown around on both sides of this issue, and I am no longer giving infractions. You continue this type of posting and you will have lengthy time off.

Please remember to be respectful and disrespect towards anyone who is respectfully trying to get an opinion across will be reprimanded accordingly.

I think Michael B. Jordan is a terrific actor who will bring a depth to the performance of Johnny Storm that Chris Evans...while fun to watch, did not.

That wasn't really Evans fault. The script and director was **** for both films.

I think Michael B. Jordan is a terrific actor who will bring a depth to the performance of Johnny Storm that Chris Evans...while fun to watch, did not.

I completely agree. :up:

Well, I love Evans and I thought he was fun in the role. But a great actor the man is not. He's just serviceable.

MBJ can play everything Evans played, PLUS he has 100 other shades to him. The guy is amazing in pretty much everything.

Well, I love Evans and I thought he was fun in the role. But a great actor the man is not. He's just serviceable.

MBJ can play everything Evans played, PLUS he has 100 other shades to him. The guy is amazing in pretty much everything.
This couldn't be further from the truth. :down

I've heard more about Jordan's acting skills than I have of Evans. I like Evans though.

It's not a matter of who's better than who. They're bot pretty damn good.

Trying to make it seem that Michael B Jordan is this godly sort of actor is getting caught in the hype though. He's a good actor who can develop into an even better actor but he's still has a whiles to go until he's great.

I've heard more about Jordan's acting skills than I have of Evans. I like Evans though.

He's fantastic in Fruitvale Station and I think he would have been nominated for some of the major acting awards had that film not been released too early.

It's not a matter of who's better than who. They're bot pretty damn good.

Trying to make it seem that Michael B Jordan is this godly sort of actor is getting caught in the hype though. He's a good actor who can develop into an even better actor but he's still has a whiles to go until he's great.
That's like saying Jennifer Lawrence isn't great because she's 23. :huh:

If Fruitvale Station had been released later, and had an actual push, he would not have been overlooked this awards season.

Him not grabbing a nom for Fruitvale Station was definitely a travesty.

The only problem I have with them casting a black actor for Human Torch is,then they should of cast a black actor for the Invisible Woman.It just doesn't mesh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"