Dark of the Moon Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me - Part 1

Umm Masked Hero I think I remember a dude with that user name Shadow Boxer back then. But what you said was correct I was one of the people firing back at the trolls who were degrading people who liked revenge of the fallen and TF 1 back then. That's why I am in this topic to prevent trolls from coming back and bringing their ignorance back to these boards. I am not worried about getting banned if it means I helped stop trolls from comming back and ruining these boards like they did in 09.

Ever hear "the ends dont justify the means"??

You think your stopping trolls.....but your doing it by trolling.

No less your being ignorant about it by making claims about the complainers that arent exactly true.

Your fooling yourself if you think your doing things any better then they were.

it's going great thanks for asking.
I made a short animated film and graduated
now I have some free time to terrorize these boards again.

some of the old sparring partners have disappeared though. Looking forward to the film as always, if only to see it do even better than everyone expects once more.

I read some of whedons work on xmen, have had a soft spot for cyclops ever since.

it's going great thanks for asking.
I made a short animated film and graduated
now I have some free time to terrorize these boards again.

some of the old sparring partners have disappeared though. Looking forward to the film as always, if only to see it do even better than everyone expects once more.

I read some of whedons work on xmen, have had a soft spot for cyclops ever since.

That's awesome. If you posted your short film on YouTube I would like to see it. And yea there are alot of movies I am looking forward to this summer and next summer.

Umm Masked Hero I think I remember a dude with that user name Shadow Boxer back then. But what you said was correct I was one of the people firing back at the trolls who were degrading people who liked revenge of the fallen and TF 1 back then. That's why I am in this topic to prevent trolls from coming back and bringing their ignorance back to these boards. I am not worried about getting banned if it means I helped stop trolls from comming back and ruining these boards like they did in 09.

Um Mr. Para-Normal....you and TheMaskedHero are the same poster (if you remember, you created another name, Warmachine87, last year to back up your arguments then)....this trolling is getting old. As of right now TheMaskedHero name is banned...and your name Mr. Para-Normal is on extended probation with the possibility of banning after it is discussed by the mods.

That was reminiscent of what 'Nivek' once did. :o

This movie better be good. The first two, especially ROTF, were crap. Bay has a lot of work to do if he wants to keep his job.

This movie better be good. The first two, especially ROTF, were crap. Bay has a lot of work to do if he wants to keep his job.

not really...each of those crap movies made a ton of money(to the tune of 1.5Bil the only thing studio execs understand). This one is on track to do the same...and its his last one. So unless this movie takes in 25 cents I dont think he has anything to worry about

Last edited:
Hey, Mike, finally, you posted something. I agree that they were crap, but roach has a point. They made a lot of money.

not really...each of those crap movies made a ton of money(to the tune of 1.5Bil the only thing studio execs understand). This one is on track to do the same...and its his last one. So unless this movie takes in 25 cents I dont think he has anything to worry about

Hey, Mike, finally, you posted something. I agree that they were crap, but roach has a point. They made a lot of money.
Yeah, I meant that I hated those movies.

nothing wrong with having an opinion but your post made it seem as if none of these movies made a cent and this was gonna be his last movie he'll ever directed

That's an interesting way to look at it.

welcome to the hype.

nothing wrong with having an opinion but your post made it seem as if none of these movies made a cent and this was gonna be his last movie he'll ever directed

it's easy for some people to think this the way the internet has been covering this franchise and bay's involvement.

Sorry, didn't mean it that way, but hopefully it is. I really hate don't like him.

That's an interesting way to look at it.

welcome to the hype.
Thanks, my friend MOS introduced me to it.

Honestly I felt the same way until I started film school and directed a few movies myself.

yea Bay is a bad story teller as far as movies goes. His transformers universe i am very underwhelmed by as the humans get more screen time which bothers me and has for every movie. WTF???!!! we dont give a **** about the humans MICHAEL BAY...wtf??? DEVELOP CHARACTERS WHO ARE ALREADY THERE AND STOP ALWAYS ADDING NEW RANDOM ROBOTS OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!

I actually agree with you on something. I wouldn't have minded at all if Que/Wheeljack, Dino/Mirage and the Wreckers weren't brought in at all. I like that the Twins were gone but they could've carried over Jolt from the last movie and given him, Ironhide, Ratchet and Sideswipe more screentime. he Wreckers' car modes would've been great to use as Stunticons too.

Last edited:
If you want humans so bad, have the Transformers in car mode and use their holograms (played by the voice actors obviously) converse about plot points and provide exposition.

But no... we have OPTIMUS!!! stomping around going, "LOL! MY BAD!"

Yeah, Avatar's main character, human, as was most of it's supporting cast. The only alien in that movie with any character was the female, the rest of the tribe were virtually red shirt characters. Sure you had a few that had multiple lines, but the humans drove the story.

Transformers is at a disadvantage moving to live-action because they're thirty foot robots and the logistics of filming a movie almost exclusively from their perspective is tricky to say the least. I wouldn't mind seeing a Wall-E level animated production with more robots, less humans. I think it's hard to do a live-action film that doesn't focus on human characters, or profoundly human stories.

Forgot the quote.

You do need a human character or two to play the audience expy but Micheal Bay just saturates his films with too many human characters who don't even have plot relevance and are just there for comedy.

Again, have Shia, have Megan Fox maybe even Lennox & Epps. But that's it
I don't give a **** about the parents or anyone else. Also, they could have conserved their budget better by only having the bot forms appear for fight scenes or dramatic entrances and not goofing around in Egypt

Again, have Shia, have Megan Fox maybe even Lennox & Epps. But that's it
I don't give a **** about the parents or anyone else. Also, they could have conserved their budget better by only having the bot forms appear for fight scenes or dramatic entrances and not goofing around in Egypt

I agree.

I know. I'm shocked too. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88