The Amazing Spider-Man Michael Papajohn Returning for Spider-Man 4?

I really hope that this is just one of the many tricks Mysterio will use on Spider-Man. He could, kinda like Scarecrow, use some sort of gas that personally affect Spidey and makes him go nuts. What if they are actually adapting this issue?

It will be great. Plus, he could torture Spider-Man with robots that looks like Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Venom and such, or Spidey just sees them when he goes nuts. If I'm right, Spider-Man 4 will be epic! But, I doubt that they are going this route but hopefully they do, because, it makes sense:

Spider-Man: He get's his powers and becomes Spider-Man.
Spider-Man 2: He gives up being Spider-Man.
Spider-Man 3: He get's a darker personality from the his new black suit, the symbiote.
Spider-Man 4: He goes crazy because someone is messing with his mind, Mysterio.

Well, you gave transformers 2 a 7/10. Rotten tomatoes has it at 21%

So based on those standards, I would say that Spider-Man 4 will be good.

Now, if compared to say.. the Dark Knight... then it has a lot to compete with.

ps. can someone tell me why the pretender (human) decipticon was necessary? and why kidnap the Witwiki's at all? it didn't help them capture Sam in anyway.
I don't care what RT rates things. I only care what I think of the movie and if I was let down or enjoyed it.

Transformers is a completely different beast and movie than Spider-Man. Transformers is based off of a lame cartoon and toy line so I don't expect anything from that series. It is nothing more than a shut your brain off and watch hot girls and explosions for 2 hours movie. Spider-Man has already proven to be able to have a great movie and I was already let down with SM3 so I don't want that to happen again.

I am also not comparing this to TDK either as they are and suppose to be completely different movies and genres. Their characters and plots are way different.

There is a Transformers thread where you can ask that question and get an answer.

I really hope that this is just one of the many tricks Mysterio will use on Spider-Man. He could, kinda like Scarecrow, use some sort of gas that personally affect Spidey and makes him go nuts. What if they are actually adapting this issue?

It will be great. Plus, he could torture Spider-Man with robots that looks like Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Venom and such, or Spidey just sees them when he goes nuts. If I'm right, Spider-Man 4 will be epic! But, I doubt that they are going this route but hopefully they do, because, it makes sense:

Spider-Man 3: He get's a darker personality from the his new black suit, the symbiote.
That's a very big possibility, if you ask me. It would make for a fantastic story as well as be a nod to us die hard fans. Great issue, btw. :up:

It wouldn't be the first time an actor has made their lil role more than it is when questioned about it. I'm not worried.

I really think that is what he is doing .

No one see how terribly flawed that would be if this was to become true. No one. :mad:

Well what do you suggest he comes back and ends up being hydroman?

that would be cool, what happened in that issue anyways?

That's a very big possibility, if you ask me. It would make for a fantastic story as well as be a nod to us die hard fans. Great issue, btw. :up:

its something Raimi would do

I don't care what RT rates things. I only care what I think of the movie and if I was let down or enjoyed it.

Transformers is a completely different beast and movie than Spider-Man. Transformers is based off of a lame cartoon and toy line so I don't expect anything from that series. It is nothing more than a shut your brain off and watch hot girls and explosions for 2 hours movie. Spider-Man has already proven to be able to have a great movie and I was already let down with SM3 so I don't want that to happen again.

I am also not comparing this to TDK either as they are and suppose to be completely different movies and genres. Their characters and plots are way different.

There is a Transformers thread where you can ask that question and get an answer.

Regardless of your response, my emphasis is that it may be premature of you to lose hope for SM4 so quickly.

But yeah I would rather the mysterio or Chameleon just toy with Spiderman, but I would rather it be a major villain pulling their strings yet not telling them who spider-man is like GG coming back.
Come on, that would suck!:whatever:

Not everything you see in comics and/or cartoons can work in movies! Movies need to be more interesting and exciting and with those types of villains it just wouldn't work.

Regardless of your response, my emphasis is that it may be premature of you to lose hope for SM4 so quickly.
Nah.

I have no reason to be optimistic about 4 being a great film like 2 was. I have learned my lesson on that many times over and I am tired of setting myself up for disappointment. I am going to be cautious about this film. The villian choices better be good.

*sniff* This smells way too much like Anthony Michael Hall (OMFGZ!! IT HAZ TO BE) The Riddler in TDK. Not buying it for a minute that its a major role or plot line

You know, I think that you may end up being right! Then again, I'm still thinking about what villain/comic-book of 'Spider-Man' has the most to do with a "New York" theme...

Anyhow, the one thing that I'm hopeful for... is snow. That's right, SNOW, DARNIT!!! LET IT FREEZE KIRSTEN DUNST TO MAKE WAY FOR THE REAL MARY JANE WATSON, AS THE "DUNST JANE" IS ACTUALLY REVEALED TO BE THE CHAMELEON!!! Although, that would be kinda weird... Except for the snow, of course.

You know, I think that you may end up being right! Then again, I'm still thinking about what villain/comic-book of 'Spider-Man' has the most to do with a "New York" theme...

I don't think it means anything. But, if it does then I do think it means Mysterio. Mysterio will have to put out "traps" and illusions and stuff around New York to fool Spidey. I think that makes most sense if the villain is very New York centric.

Anyhow, the one thing that I'm hopeful for... is snow. That's right, SNOW, DARNIT!!! LET IT FREEZE KIRSTEN DUNST TO MAKE WAY FOR THE REAL MARY JANE WATSON, AS THE "DUNST JANE" IS ACTUALLY REVEALED TO BE THE CHAMELEON!!! Although, that would be kinda weird... Except for the snow, of course.

:hehe:

Anymore distasteful news on this guy returning?
'The White House' Reports:
"We've just had a chat with Michael Papajohn and Sam Raimi [consecutively], the two confirmed the main villain for 'Spider-Man 4' to be The Big Wheel. Fans await confirmation from 'Sony'. Then hell begins!"

"We've just had a chat with Michael Papajohn and Sam Raimi [consecutively], the two confirmed the main villain for 'Spider-Man 4' to be The Big Wheel. Fans await confirmation from 'Sony'."
They're really on a roll with the villain choices.

If this becomes the storyline for Spider-Man 4 ... Then I will be an EXTREMELY happy fan.

I hear ya smh12, I just see Sam taking many liberties with Peter "going mad". As you know, I have very little faith in Sam. I fear he's moving more towards cheese than anything mature & serious.

I don't want to see Peter/Spidey turn out like Harry in SM3.... and Tobey is no Williem Defoe. Know what I mean.....

WHat's wrong with that? I mean, obvously, the actual story itself won't be there completely, but some aspects from it would be if they were basing it off of that.

Because Sam Raimi will focus on comedy, that's not funny, and his kids.

He will make Mysterio into a villain that knows Spidey's identity, and Mysterio will most likely die(I vote for shards of his stupid fishbowl impaling his eyes!!!)

And a couple of dance scenes.

So, to put this into perspective, Raimi will destroy another Spidey film like he did with three and two.

:woot:

"We've just had a chat with Michael Papajohn and Sam Raimi [consecutively], the two confirmed the main villain for 'Spider-Man 4' to be The Big Wheel. Fans await confirmation from 'Sony'. Then hell begins!"

Amazing :up:

i would like Sandman to return if that's the only reason Papajohn is returning but then again Lizard has been a villain we've been waiting for since Spidey 2 so who knows how their gonna tie in Papajohn into the next one. i can see him maybe as Cletus Cassidy after his comment "Who says I was dead?" that gives hope for him returning alive in Spidey 4 either as a villain or working for one.

i would like Sandman to return if that's the only reason Papajohn is returning but then again Lizard has been a villain we've been waiting for since Spidey 2 so who knows how their gonna tie in Papajohn into the next one. i can see him maybe as Cletus Cassidy after his comment "Who says I was dead?" that gives hope for him returning alive in Spidey 4 either as a villain or working for one.

I've been saying, he could tie himself & Flint to a future villain(like Kingpin), leading to a possible Sinister Six in Spidey 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"