Mission: Impossible - Fallout - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think that the beard is a good idea for Lane.
It shows that he went through something.

How do you know this?

It's in the clip that you watched only a few seconds of

kIdSROC.gif

Is this the first time the Benji has worn suspenders?
That is a potential comedic gold mine in the hands of Simon Pegg.

I think the fact that he is returning makes him the best enemy they have faced yet. He is immediately a stronger villain, though I hope we do get some more back story on the guy.

Yeah, me too.

Programming note.
Before tonights basketball game, TNT is going to show Mission Impossible III from 5:30-8pm for the Eastern and Pacific time zones.
3:30-6pm for Mountain time zones.
4:30-7pm Central time zones.

Last edited:
Saw the Chinese trailer.

Are they trying to imply Cavill's character's a Syndicate mole the whole time and thus why he's in that helicopter chase (which might be the climax at this point)?

Also, is the "incident in Berlin" their way of writing out Brent since Renner didn't come back by having him die somehow?

Just in case anybody’s interested,
You can watch Mission Impossible III for the rest of the week at the TNT website.

Really can't wait for this new chapter, that seems to be bigger and cooler than all the others!
I'm a big fan of this saga and I watch at least 10 times every trailer, and in the last one I noticed this...look at 1:49: Benji and Luther are crying...who's dead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rco8WECnYuQ

Also, CMQ spoil us that some characters will probably die in this one, who do you think they are?
My assumptions:
Solomon Lane, Julia and Alan

Oh, Julia (Ethan's wife) for sure. She doesn't even get her own poster and it would explain why Ethan is so angry.

They sort of made it look like Julia does in the trailer, although if so, it would be by a bomb going off and Ethan is right next to her so I don’t know how he wouldn’t die also. I wonder if that’s just a nightmare he’s having about what could happen to her if they stay together.

They sort of made it look like Julia does in the trailer, although if so, it would be by a bomb going off and Ethan is right next to her so I don’t know how he wouldn’t die also. I wonder if that’s just a nightmare he’s having about what could happen to her if they stay together.

I think it's a nightmare looking at the location and the fact that if that explosion happens he would be as dead as her.

Oh, Julia (Ethan's wife) for sure. She doesn't even get her own poster and it would explain why Ethan is so angry.[/QUOTE
I have thought about that, too.
But Ethan could fake her death and go through the motions of grief and anger.
He has done that before.

In regards to Julia not having a poster of her own,
Everybody who has received a poster is a spy or an assassin.
As far as we know Julia is neither of those.

Just for the record, Tuesday May 22 2018, was coincidentally, the 22nd anniversary of the release of the original Mission Impossible film.

Oh, Julia (Ethan's wife) for sure. She doesn't even get her own poster and it would explain why Ethan is so angry.
I have thought about that, too.
But Ethan could fake her death and go through the motions of grief and anger.
He has done that before.

She seems to be with the gang in other scenes

I think it could be Alec Baldwin's character. The location looks like the tunnel scene.

Everyone's got their guns pointed at Cavill's character. Ethan says "The CIA's been infiltrated"

XcFHmtd.jpg

Also....
BSXsBCH.jpg

Does Cavill's mustache catch fire? LOL

I am going to guess that some of what that image shows happened as a result of the helicopter scenes in the new trailer.

She seems to be with the gang in other scenes

I think it could be Alec Baldwin's character. The location looks like the tunnel scene.

Everyone's got their guns pointed at Cavill's character. Ethan says "The CIA's been infiltrated"

XcFHmtd.jpg

Also....
BSXsBCH.jpg

Does Cavill's mustache catch fire? LOL
I didn't get your point, what's your supposition?

That looks like a dream sequence to me.

There have been 2 TV spots for the film in the last week.
And one of them was yesterday.
"Showtime" and "Choice".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"