Mortal - Discussion Thread (spoilers)

triplet

KryptonSite Reviewer
Reaction score
No one has started one yet, so I'll get the convo started since I want to talk about it anyway......

Clana sex: good thing or bad thing: Discuss.

:D :up:

Personally, I think it's a good thing although I will watch my kids reactions to this very, very carefully when the show is on... and I'll be prepared to answer any questions.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing what lessons Clark is going to take away from being powerless for an extended period of time. The illogic of Jor-El being able to take away of powers aside, I think it's a good storytelling device and presents Clark new obstacles to overcome.

I think it'll make for some exciting TV, but I guess we'll see.

Oh, I'm definitely looking forward to the Clana sex.

Here's my list of what I'm looking forward to in Mortal by order.

Clana sex
Clex fight
Clark and Chloe crawling through the vents talking about Pete and the spaceship.

I think it'll be interesting to see how Clark deals with this loss of powers and hopefully and surely he will come to realise what they mean.

Oh, yeah... I can't wait to see Clark and Lex get physical... :up:

I posted this
Actually this is a season 5 trailer about what we'll see in the coming weeks:

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...6K26X2WEG7PL0A2

It also shows Clark punching Lex!
superman1.gif

EDIT: Sorry if this has been posted.
in the Mortal Trailer thread I created but since a Mortal Discussion Thread now exists I thought I should post it here as well..

Any sex involving Clark is fine by me,lol.. and its about time he and Lana get to date properly and actually get to behave like a couple without all the angstyness..now they get to see what being together really means.

What I'm looking forward too.

(1) {Mortal Clark} vs. Kypto-freaks

(2) Lionel & Lex scene

(3) Chloe & Lex scene

(4) {Mortal Clark} KO's Lex

(5) {Mortal Clark} & Chloe scene

(6) any Kent family scenes
------------------------

What I'm not looking forward

to Clana sex.
:down :down

Clana sex.....ehh, we'll see. I'm looking forward to any Chloe and Clark stuff. I think I'm looking forward more to 5.03, or, at least, its ending, but after the premiere I am looking forward to the next episode....being this. I should check the spoilers again, I can't remember if there's any Brainiac-ness going on here.

avidreader said:
Oh, I'm definitely looking forward to the Clana sex.

Here's my list of what I'm looking forward to in Mortal by order.

Clana sex
Clex fight
Clark and Chloe crawling through the vents talking about Pete and the spaceship.

I think it'll be interesting to see how Clark deals with this loss of powers and hopefully and surely he will come to realise what they mean.

I am looking forward to the Mortal Combat (between lex and clark) hehe

What I am NOT looking forward to see is the clana sex. To me (my opinion) is that it contradicts the moral values that Clark/Superman holds very dearly.

I look forward to any Chloe scenes, she is one of the best actors on the show, and one of the two hottest of the women (her and Lois).

All in all I can't wait to see it!

For me, SV is all about -
1) Clark becoming Superman
2) Clark and Lana loving each other (before it all goes FUBAR) :(
3) Lex and Clark going from best friends to mortal enemies.

So, yeah.. I'm sorta beside myself with excitement over this next ep. :up:

Here's something I was wondering today. Do you think there's a chance that once Jor-El restores Clark's powers, he'll make make everything that happened during the ablility-free time go away? Possibly by memory wipes or reversing time? So.. no death of Clark, and no Clana sex.
Man.. I hope not. :(

Serene said:
For me, SV is all about -
1) Clark becoming Superman
2) Clark and Lana loving each other (before it all goes FUBAR) :(
3) Lex and Clark going from best friends to mortal enemies.

So, yeah.. I'm sorta beside myself with excitement over this next ep. :up:

Here's something I was wondering today.
Do you think there's a chance that once Jor-El restores Clark's powers, he'll make make everything that happened during the ablility-free time go away? Possibly by memory wipes or reversing time? So.. no death of Clark, and no Clana sex.

I agree with the first part, it's part of what Smallville is about so I'm all for the Clana sex...

Let Clark have a real relationship with her before it goes all FUBAR! :up:

As for your speculation, I don't think you need the spoiler tags since this thread is labeled as containing spoilers, but I don't think that will happen.

It would be a shame if the interactions he has while powers-free are all erased.

I guess it might be helpful after he gets his powers back at the end of the third episode, however...

hmm..I hope not, I mean what would be the point of erasing the sex? He and Lana are still going to be together after that episode. And maybe time doesn't move on earth while he's being healed? I don't know, I mean people do come back from flatlining sometimes...

triplet said:
As for your speculation, I don't think you need the spoiler tags since this thread is labeled as containing spoilers, but I don't think that will happen.

You're right...I didn't notice the thread was already tagged for spoilers.

I don't necessarily think they will erase it all. That was just a thought that came to me while driving today. I truly hope they don't do that. It would be a little cheap.

It would be, I really hope they don't resort to anything like.

Coming back from the dead might be one thing, but disappearing while dead is going to a little harder to explain... ;)

Serene said:
Here's something I was wondering today. Do you think there's a chance that once Jor-El restores Clark's powers, he'll make make everything that happened during the ablility-free time go away? Possibly by memory wipes or reversing time? So.. no death of Clark, and no Clana sex.

I said that exact same thing in another thread and hoped and preyed that they wouldnt take that course of action. Clark might be able to wiggle his way out of his disappearance in his usual charming way, but what happens when Lana wants to you know what again. They said the only reason they were able to get him to do it initially was because he was Mortal. So it'll be interesting to see how they play it out.

I really hope that they don't take the it never happened course. I have faith in their writing ability, because I thought in blank they were going to erase chloe from knowing the secret, then they kept her knowing.

What irritates me when they do stuff like that, is that it makes all the forward momentum stop and reverse then we are back to square one. It makes a show pointless and monotonous. And Smallville is far from pointless and monotonous.

Brainiac 8 said:
I really hope that they don't take the it never happened course. I have faith in their writing ability, because I thought in blank they were going to erase chloe from knowing the secret, then they kept her knowing.

What irritates me when they do stuff like that, is that it makes all the forward momentum stop and reverse then we are back to square one. It makes a show pointless and monotonous. And Smallville is far from pointless and monotonous.

I have faith, they wont do it.

The season premiere of Smallville where I live starts in 3 minutes, cya guys.

if there is clana sex as u people call it.... heres hopin kreuk doesnt use a damn body double again

muscaremy said:
if there is clana sex as u people call it.... heres hopin kreuk doesnt use a damn body double again

Agreed, that was horrible, like killing puppies horrible.

they got back together in the last episode...

they shouldn't be jumping in the sack already... :mad:

They got back together like three episodes ago, after Jason went all freaky on Lana...

Scooter said:
Agreed, that was horrible, like killing puppies horrible.

yea who kills puppies..... honestly now its the 00's

ok I'm getting the next person who uses a K-Site relationship abbreviation banned ;)

The Incredible Hulk said:
ok I'm getting the next person who uses a K-Site relationship abbreviation banned ;)

Embrace it, Hulk...
It's not just a k-site thing, it's in every corner of the SV online faniverse.

(Yeah, I just made up "faniverse" So there. :p:D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"