Mortal - Discussion Thread (spoilers)

hehe cold my ass....whoever serene's boss is dont listen...hahahahaha

no seriously thats some coo ****... good thing its only 18+hrs away......

sidenote:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

The Incredible Hulk said:
woah, awesome stuff.... :up:
I agree. It looks like Lex set up some kind of test with Kryptonite. Clark gets near it and nothing happens (though he did back off from it, which is odd?)

So it doesn't look like it's going to be much of a fight per se. Clark hits Lex a few times and then taunts Lex to hit him back, which he does. Hee! I like the new Clark. :up: :D

NHawk19 said:
Is this the ep
Where Clark gets killed then disappears from the ER?

Cause he really needs to get to flying.

Im guessing only Jonathen & Martha are in the room when he "disappears" cause Lana cant be in it then she'll be more annoying then ever when it comes to wanting to know Clarks secret :down Lana BETTER NOT be in that room when he disappears & THERE IS NO NEED for the Black Tag. It says SPOILERS in the title. So anyone coming here expecting no spoilers are just plain idiots.

AgentPat said:
I agree. It looks like Lex set up some kind of test with Kryptonite. Clark gets near it and nothing happens (though he did back off from it, which is odd?)

So it doesn't look like it's going to be much of a fight per se. Clark hits Lex a few times and then taunts Lex to hit him back, which he does. Hee! I like the new Clark. :up: :D

It looks likes it shocks him..I think, I've only watched it like 20 times,lol.

Clark pissed and delivering a smackdown ( a well deserved one) is soo hottt!:D

mellyM said:
It looks likes it shocks him..I think,
Ah, okay, that explains it then.

Clark pissed and delivering a smackdown ( a well deserved one) is soo hottt!:D
You know it sistah!!

MvTrlrMsc, IIRC, nobody is in the room when Clark's body disappears, but I think that's in the third episode, not Mortal. (Though I WISH it was tonight.)

AgentPat said:

yeah I saw that. Was it just me or was anyone else reminded of the movie "Any Which Way But Loose" during the fight with those sound effects and Clark in the flannel shirt? :D I was waiting to see Jonathan walk in with an oragutan :D

That scene looks awesome. And he tells him "I'm different now".

Lex is getting so creepy, although I guess he always has been but there showing it to us now.

Getting excited for this one!

are you an engineer or something? :confused:

Degree is in civil engineering. I work for a large contractor. Just finished an Airport in FL. Now I'm on a courthouse in Virginia.

yeah I saw that. Was it just me or was anyone else reminded of the movie "Any Which Way But Loose" during the fight with those sound effects and Clark in the flannel shirt? :D I was waiting to see Jonathan walk in with an orangutan :D
HAHAHA!!! I loved that movie.

I've noticed that these clips are usually pre soundtrack, so I'd imagine the slapping sounds won't be as noticeable on the final print.

AgentPat said:
HAHAHA!!! I loved that movie.

I've noticed that these clips are usually pre soundtrack, so I'd imagine the slapping sounds won't be as noticeable on the final print.

Or they may even be bigger.:eek:

Looks interesting but I can't stomach these "powerless" episodes for too long. Hopefully we'll be back to square one next week.

MJZ said:
Looks interesting but I can't stomach these "powerless" episodes for too long. Hopefully we'll be back to square one next week.

I think Gough said that Clark would get his powers back at the end of the episode....

So, after next week, he'll be his regular superpowered self...

I just heard a Smallville radio commercial, and they actually said "Lana's heart races...Clark's muscles twitch.." lol..you have to love the WB for solely pushing the sex angle. Even a co-worker who to my knowledge doesn't watch the show came and said to me "So Clark and Lana are gonna do it huh?"..lol

mellyM said:
I just heard a Smallville radio commercial, and they actually said "Lana's heart races...Clark's muscles twitch.." lol..you have to love the WB for solely pushing the sex angle. Even a co-worker who to my knowledge doesn't watch the show came and said to me "So Clark and Lana are gonna do it huh?"..lol
Remember the recently hired coworker of mine who's never seen an episode of SV in her life? Even SHE knew what's (supposedly) going to happen on the episode tonight. I was shocked. Really, I was.

Anyhoo... here's another chuckle. Warning: Spoilers ahead...

8:00 WB SMALLVILLE
After Clark loses his super abilities, he must save the kidnapped Lana with the only power he has left: taking off his shirt.​
http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/Content?category=22122

LMFAO!!!

^^---- ROTFLMFAO!

:D :up:

I hope he does...;)

AgentPat said:
Remember the recently hired coworker of mine who's never seen an episode of SV in her life? Even SHE knew what's (supposedly) going to happen on the episode tonight. I was shocked. Really, I was.

After Clark loses his super abilities, he must save the kidnapped Lana with the only power he has left: taking off his shirt.

LMFAO!!!

Isn't this the same power Captain Kirk had? Hahaha, it's the James T. Kirk disease.:supes:

Now Clark is gonna lose his shirt in every episode. Too bad the same can't be said for Lois.:(

Brainiac 8 said:
Isn't this the same power Captain Kirk had? Hahaha, it's the James T. Kirk disease.:supes:

Now Clark is gonna lose his shirt in every episode. Too bad the same can't be said for Lois.:(

The best we will see Lois like that = Bikini

AgentPat said:

After Clark loses his super abilities, he must save the kidnapped Lana with the only power he has left: taking off his shirt.

LMFAO!!!

That was damn funny, funnier than his muscles twitching, LOL

I feel bad for Lex, they always treated him like dirt every episode.

Friends who don't watch SV...

One, a coworker just returned from a Florida vacation. She told me that she was in line at the Universal store with a "Spiderman" souvenir. LOL.. her boyfriend stopped her jsut in time. :)

Another, friend of a friend.. just called me to make sure I knew that Clark and Lana were going to "do it" tonight. She just heard it on the radio.
Yah.. I got it covered, I told her. ;)

The first few minutes aside from Lex & Lionel = cheesey. Tonights Epispde = Freak Of The Week #1 for Season 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"