Most obnoxious person of 2007

you two should join the circus :wow:

We'll make you jump through flaming hoops and saw you in half and then for the grand finale.....elephant *******, starring you! It'll be just like Sigfried and Roy with a lot less gayness and no sequins. :up:

jag

I'm not comfortable with you pondering my chesticle size.

Look...if I ever need your help...I'll post in the "leave a message" thread and hope you are insightful enough to interpret my cryforhelp and swoop in for the rescue.

Look...if I ever need your help...I'll post in the "leave a message" thread and hope you are insightful enough to interpret my cryforhelp and swoop in for the rescue.
That's what I do in there! :yay:

I'll probably completely miss your cry for help but I'll bring nice flowers to your funeral service. :up:

jag

Jeez...screw the Erz and BRUTAL duo...

there is a NEW team for the '08.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

The Mrs and I just got back from seeing Walk Hard. There were two teenagers who literally cracked up any time anyone mentioned the name "Cox". And I am not talking giggling about it, I am talking full blown laughter. And I get, there were points where it was used as an inneuendo, and thats fine but these kids laughed literally every time it was said. It was obnoxious :cmad:

Maeby: I know what the shape of a banana reminds you of, and I know that when I say “nuts” it makes you giggle...

*College Kid giggles*

Maeby: ... but do you have any other response to “Here’s a banana with nuts?”

*College Kid whoops loudly*

Maeby: Why are we even going after this idiot demographic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"