Movie Cliches That You Like

When the good guy get's beaten to a bloody pulp....and them remembers something heartfelt (like the memory of a loved one) and suddenly gets up and beats down the bad guy.

Spider-Man...:oldrazz:

I love when the hero/heroine finds an bomb full of wires. Everyone's tense. The hero chooses and wire and the timer stops. Everybody cheers. They hear a beep. They look back, and the timer reinignitiates FASTER.

Classic. :hehe:

I like it when the villain is an ex-friend/partner/relative of the main character.

So the villain is always addressing the hero as "old friend" or "brother".

Metal Gear Solid!

"Why are you calling me brother? Who the hell are you?!"

"I'm you! I'm your shadow!"

when they show a origin story of the movie in the opening scene (like in Drag me to Hell or Friday the 13th)

I like the cliche of movies ending with end credits & then some end credits has scenes during the end credits& then there are more end credits & then some end credits has a scene at the scene of the end credits followed by more logos & some has a sneak peek to the sequel :wow:

yea i liked it when they show bloopers at the credits like Rush Hour 2

I have to give credit where credit is due to Push. I was expecting The 4400 guy to pop up at the end & kill the black dude after getting shot in the beginning. But he didn't & I was expecting him to show up as that is what usually happens

thanks for spoiling it, i didnt watch it

thanks for spoiling it, i didnt watch it

Meh it sucked anyway don't waste money or bandwidth on it & all I did was say that the dude who got shot in the first five minutes stays dead nothing big

The jaded white guy and the angry black man buddy movie. See Lethal Weapeons, Die hard 3, Last boy Scout and The Glimmer Man.

They need to make more of these.

I like it when an evil character is undercover, and lets a an oblivious observer an obvious hint to his/er true nature. There's this scene in Meggido Code where the antichrist is suggesting to his half-brother a controversial course of action, to which this exchange follows...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000299/
David Alexander: As long as the Chinese and Latins are with us, you don't have a chance in hell of getting what you want.
Stone Alexander: Oh, I'll always have a chance in hell, David.

Every single bomb in a movie conviently having a countdown timer.

The one where there is a couple cops in a parked squad car drinking coffee, or eating a donut while reading a newspaper and a car goes zooming past! The cops fumble everything their holding before they give chase!

And you gotta love the cliche of slow motion walking towards the camera. And then the comedy cliche of the slow motion walking towards the camera where one guy trips over :oldrazz:

Running away from an explosion and having the impact from the explosion launch you into mid air always works for me.

The slow walk right before the climatic battle/action scene.

Before that, usually there is a training montage set to music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"