Movies that you like that others dont, or dont know about

yeaaaa

Thanks alot, i was gonna have an anurisum

Ohh

What about Dangerious Minds?

It was on TBS the other night, the theme song is the best song to come out of the 90's

-"The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". It may not be like the comic book, but I like it.

-"Judge Dredd". I seriously don't see what's wrong with this movie (ooooh, they showed Dredd's face, big deal).

-"Escape from L.A.". It was stupid, but still enjoyable and a worthy sequel to "Escape from New York".

-"Gremlins 2: The New Batch". The one movie that I liked so much, I watched it 820 times.

-"Batman Forever". It was actually pretty deep and dark when you compare it to "Batman & Robin".

-"Ghostbusters 2". It was nice and funny. They had Slimer lopunge around in the fire house to follow the continuty established in the animated series, and it was very good to see the "negative slime" defeated by the good feelings of the people of New York.

-"Spy Kids". The first one was actually good, the sequels were crap.

-"Fantastic Four". They messed up Dr. Doom pretty badly, but it was still good.

thealiasman2000 said:
-"The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". It may not be like the comic book, but I like it.

-"Judge Dredd". I seriously don't see what's wrong with this movie (ooooh, they showed Dredd's face, big deal).

-"Escape from L.A.". It was stupid, but still enjoyable and a worthy sequel to "Escape from New York".

-"Gremlins 2: The New Batch". The one movie that I liked so much, I watched it 820 times.

-"Batman Forever". It was actually pretty deep and dark when you compare it to "Batman & Robin".

-"Ghostbusters 2". It was nice and funny. They had Slimer lopunge around in the fire house to follow the continuty established in the animated series, and it was very good to see the "negative slime" defeated by the good feelings of the people of New York.

-"Spy Kids". The first one was actually good, the sequels were crap.

-"Fantastic Four". They messed up Dr. Doom pretty badly, but it was still good.

So is Mary Poppins

Deep blue sea.

did not expect LL cool J to go from a cook in a lab to the main character near the end

Yeah, Deep Blue Sea is one of those that I like.
The Phantom and The Shadow are good ones, too.

JAL have you seen P.U.N.K.S. ?

you'll feel like a pedophile

LOTR: The Two Towers

Let me explain: my friends all think Return of the King is the best (as do many people), but I personally loved Two Towers more.

Assassin said:

well yes i own the vhs of that and she was much older than the character in the movie when it was shot. she was like 16 or so when it was shoot. compared to the 13 or 14 year old shes suppose to be.

why did you feel like one while watching the movie?

My favorite movie ia an old B&W, I cna't find it on VHS or DVD. There was a time you could rent it at Blockbuster, in the mid to late 80's.

Madame X (1929)

Plot Outline: A young lawyer unknowingly defends his mother who abandoned him when he was three.

This a tear jerker like no other. I will not rest until I find it.

Assassin said:

I've seen it.
Man was Jessica Alba hot.
I am no pedophile though. :D

Warhammer said:
I've seen it.
Man was Jessica Alba hot.
I am no pedophile though. :D
lol

like i said she was 16 in real life. so you can breathe a sigh of relief.

you like that brookyln accent huh?

Of course I did and she was pretty.

Warhammer said:
Of course I did and she was pretty.
yes she is. she's almost enough to make you sit through that horrible drew barrymore movie "Never Been Kissed"

if you wanna see her in total movie hotness see Idle Hands most excellent assshot ever! plus shes in her bra and panties!

tzarinna said:
My favorite movie ia an old B&W, I cna't find it on VHS or DVD. There was a time you could rent it at Blockbuster, in the mid to late 80's.

Madame X (1929)

Plot Outline: A young lawyer unknowingly defends his mother who abandoned him when he was three.

This a tear jerker like no other. I will not rest until I find it.

That sounds incredible. Gotta find out more....

Starman

This brilliant movie stars Jeff Bridges, Karen Allen, and Charles Martin Smith.

The movie is one of John Carpenters most underrated classics. Anytime I mention the movie people either haven't heard of it, avoid it, or just flat out ignore how good of a film it truly is. Never in my wildest dreams had I pictured John Carpenter directing a science fiction/love story movie.

The movie is filmed really well, the music is flat out amazing and touching, and the ending of the movie is by far the most moving and emotional segments in cinema history.

I rank the ending in the tears department with Iron Giant, Edward Scissorhands, Ghost, and Terms of Endearment.

starman.jpg

starma21.jpg

starman1s.jpg

Con Air

Last Action Hero

I always see so much hate for these movies. I could watch them over and over lol

SpHinX said:
Con Air

Last Action Hero

I always see so much hate for these movies. I could watch them over and over lol

I don't know, I've seen more love and respect for those movies. Con Air and Last Action Hero are both great movies. :up:

I lalso like "Last Action Hero", but everyone seems to hate it for some reason.

Personally, I don't see what's so bad about it.

I recently watched Hedwig and the Angry Inch, which I had never heard of before. It was awesome.

LastSunrise1981 said:
Starman

This brilliant movie stars Jeff Bridges, Karen Allen, and Charles Martin Smith.

The movie is one of John Carpenters most underrated classics. Anytime I mention the movie people either haven't heard of it, avoid it, or just flat out ignore how good of a film it truly is. Never in my wildest dreams had I pictured John Carpenter directing a science fiction/love story movie.

The movie is filmed really well, the music is flat out amazing and touching, and the ending of the movie is by far the most moving and emotional segments in cinema history.

I rank the ending in the tears department with Iron Giant, Edward Scissorhands, Ghost, and Terms of Endearment.

starman.jpg

starma21.jpg

starman1s.jpg
The tv show wasn't that bad either.

Deep Blue Sea was good. I liked Simon Birch, Monster Squad, and Better Off Dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"