MTV Movie Awards

I really love how excited Joss got of letting the GA know of Avengers 2.

Yes Avengers is racking it up. Dark knight rises hasn't won anything yet ( which is sure to make nolanites rage). Loved both movies but Avengers was the better / more entertaining movie in my opinion. Glad Twlight isn't winning every single category like previous years.

Yeah, I'm glad MTV execs put a halt to that BS, I'm pretty sure they were losing some serious share holdings with that dog and pony show. I still can't understand how such crappy movies were more popular than Harry Potter or The Hunger Games with the votes, unless it was rigged somehow, (let me just say, WB films don't exactly have a strong record with these award shows)

I really love how excited Joss got of letting the GA know of Avengers 2.

I'm so terrible for saying this, I just hope that maybe we can get some shirtless scenes of the guys in Avengers 2 so they can get that award when it comes out. It's going to be hard to beat Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, and hell, even Robert Downy Jr looks damn good for his age.

Yeah, I'm glad MTV execs put a halt to that BS, I'm pretty sure they were losing some serious share holdings with that dog and pony show. I still can't understand how such crappy movies were more popular than Harry Potter or The Hunger Games with the votes, unless it was rigged somehow, (let me just say, WB films don't exactly have a strong record with these award shows)
Twilight fangirls, plus the fact I think there was a point where these awards let you vote multiple times. so a very diehard group spammed the votes nonstop.

Best Actress and Best Scared as S**t Performance were not aired since JLaw is not there and she won both.

According to MTV, she won only for Best actress, Life of Pi got the Best Scared award. Interesting. But hey, remember when they just did a quick quip for when Heath Ledger won best villain for joker? I thought that was f'ed up.

Twilight fangirls, plus the fact I think there was a point where these awards let you vote multiple times. so a very diehard group spammed the votes nonstop.

I'd like to know where these twilight fangirls are, all the girls in my area were big into Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and right now, The Avengers.

So wasn't Henry Cavill going to present something? Where was he?

I'd like to know where these twilight fangirls are, all the girls in my area were big into Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and right now, The Avengers.

Total Twilight franchise box office gross: $3,344,717,264

I assure you, these girls exist.

MTV made an announcement before today that Henry wasn't there due to scheduling.

Has TDKR won anything yet?

I would've picked Bane vs. Batman for best fight, but I can't argue. Hulk smashing Loki was pretty brilliant.

I would've picked Bane vs. Batman for best fight, but I can't argue. Hulk smashing Loki was pretty brilliant.

Yeah it was, too bad he isn't real and do that to some of our political leaders.

Dinklage is presenting a comedy award to Will Farrell? Has no one watched Game of Thrones? Or any of Will Farrell's movies besides Anchorman? :o

I'd reverse it.

Step Brothers is awesome sawyer.

Yeah, that **** just seemed weird. It wasn't the typically award show ****ty joke-making, it was just an awkward drunk girl moment.

People care what wins awards at the MTV movie awards? Doesn't Twilight win everything?

Not nominated this year! :up:

At least not for best movie, don't even know about the other categories.

Plaza humiliated herself. I'm not mad because it was an interesting moment. Not a fan of Plaza though so I will rarely be bringing her up outside of this incident.

They're calling it her Kanye moment.

I thought it was awesome personally and really Ferrell played it off great. Prolly the funnier part of his bit.

she has no shoes lol
tumblr_ml9z7rbgsK1qahcb6o1_500.png

Actually not that uncommon at events for the ladies to take heels off at their seats and if she was drinking like its being reported I can actually see how this happened and how she would be shoeless, hilarious either way though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"