Multiplied: The Official Multiple Man/Eric Dane Thread

Here are some new pics of our Jamie Madrox (Eric Dane)

Jason_1.jpg

edane_jeffvespa_150x225.jpg

ChJason.jpg

How are they gonna show his multiplying like a light and then another one appears or like one physically comes out of him?

He looks great, let's hope he plays Multiple Man great.

he is very similar to james mardsen..

Lightning Strikez! said:
In a way it doesn't look like Eric. Has his hair been dyed or something?:confused:
I'm glad actually. Normally I'm not a massive fan of Eric Dane, but I think he looks good in the movie. Maybe it's the way he's clothed that makes him look different?

Lightning Strikez! said:
In a way it doesn't look like Eric. Has his hair been dyed or something?:confused:
I'm glad actually. Normally I'm not a massive fan of Eric Dane, but I think he looks good in the movie. Maybe it's the way he's clothed that makes him look different?

ETA:

Meh, double post.

"he is very similar to james mardsen.."

Marsden has a much more defined bone structure.

Lightning Strikez! said:

he looks like johnny knoxville!

"Hi!, i'm multiple man and welcome to the brotherhood!"

lol

He doesn't look like James Marsden or Johnny Knoxville.
He looks like George Eads (CSI: Las Vegas).

Eric Dane:
eric2.jpg

George Eads:
george_eads_2.jpg

They look like twins :D, or?

Multiple Man could be a really cool effect if done properly. Has anything like this been done before anywhere else? New looking effects always look the most impressive.

I think he looks good and I hope he does well. One of the few actors that I actually liked in Charmed. (Yes, I watched Charmed.... My shameful secret is out.) And he has the best clothes. Which of course is the most important thing. ;)

Kira said:
I think he looks good and I hope he does well. One of the few actors that I actually liked in Charmed. (Yes, I watched Charmed.... My shameful secret is out.) And he has the best clothes. Which of course is the most important thing. ;)
He does have good clothes in X3.

As for his performance in Charmed. I'm not a massive fan to be honest. He was one of the more lacklustre characters in my opinion.

I'm not a huge Multiple Man fan,but I do like him a lot.
Got intro'd to him through the wonderful world of Evo!
Got a little more intro'd to the character through the preview of X-Factor,which I'm getting soon and can't wait for.

I hope he's clever and whitty like in the comics.
(just remembered that,yes,I do have some Uncanny X-Men comics with him in it.How could I forget ?!)

Well,in short,I hope MM is portrayed accuratly and gets lots of screentime.

yes he is lol

i really like jamie, esp now with the new x-factor series and eric dane looks exactly like jamie (on the cover of x-factor 1 at least). im really happy about this casting... and costume!

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Multiple Man could be a really cool effect if done properly. Has anything like this been done before anywhere else? New looking effects always look the most impressive.

Sky High

00_skyhigh.jpg

What I'm more interested in is how the actual 'multiplying' will look.

the a1ant said:
I looove that movie! :up:

Is this the one with mutant school...? Wait, that sounds familiar? :D I mean, is it any good?

I can´t wait to see Multiple Man in action...

I thought it would be a stupid movie, but I really enjoyed it. It's corny, but it has a funny story and the special effects are nice. Adults can find funny things about the film. There's many hidden jokes in there.

The effects for that girl who multiplies were good. I hope they do something more flash for MM though. Maybe flashes of light when they're multiplying or something. Wasn't that boy playing basketball in X1 supposed to be a version of Multiple Man? Something like that effect would be cool, but having the mutiple men on screen at the same time.

the a1ant said:
I hope they do something more flash for MM though. Maybe flashes on light when they're multiplying or something.

That would be cool. :up:

the a1ant said:
I thought it would be a stupid movie, but I really enjoyed it. It's corny, but it has a funny story and the special effects are nice. Adults can find funny things about the film. There's many hidden jokes in there.

Yayaya, Im not the only one!

I'd want his multiplication to be eye-catching but simple.Certainly no flashing lights because I'd think that'd be rather blinding in the theaters,right ?

Maybe something like them just gradually fading into existance.
Or possibly just appearing suddenly when he's bumped into,like in Evo.

In any case,I'm sure the special effects people and everyone working on the film will think of something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"