My first Stalker!!! Be proud Momma!

I wouldn't sleep with that chick, there's gonna be a group of people searching through a field to find a certain something....
 
She two years younger than me aswell which makes her 17! she a freaky teen.
 
THERETURN said:
Thats cause the closest you get to a woman is those real dolls!

Hey you don't have to get all beliggerent because you can't handle being a sissy. You are just going to have to work up the courage one day.
 
Erzengel said:
Hey you don't have to get all beliggerent because you can't handle being a sissy. You are just going to have to work up the courage one day.

WTF is beliggerent?

Im not afraid of women, i rule with an iron fist! Insolent fool!
 
THERETURN said:
Shall not be long! just waiting to get the address of my mate!
Give us a rating out of a 10 scale so we can prepare for disappointment. :p
 
THERETURN said:
WTF is beliggerent?

Im not afraid of women, i rule with an iron fist! Insolent fool!

Yet, you have yet to touch her.

Run Return run run run. But don't run too fast because of the skirt. :o
 
Erzengel said:
Yet, you have yet to touch her.

Run Return run run run. But don't run too fast because of the skirt. :o

I refuse to enter a battle of wits with someone who is unnarmed.

Now hush little girl i can hear ya uncle coming upstairs to tuck you in to bed.
 
Crooklyn said:
Give us a rating out of a 10 scale so we can prepare for disappointment. :p

Id say 7 on a good day! she got huge melons!
 
THERETURN said:
I refuse to enter a battle of wits with someone who is unnarmed.

Now hush little girl i can hear ya uncle coming upstairs to tuck you in to bed.


Oooh...things are getting serious!
 
THERETURN said:
I refuse to enter a battle of wits with someone who is unnarmed.

Now hush little girl i can hear ya uncle coming upstairs to tuck you in to bed.

Unnamed? You are precious.
 
Who hasn't boarded a crazy train at least once in their lives. Aside from Return.
 
*THINKING*

Just look towards the breast area....

Just look towards the breasts....
 
I'm tellin' ya, turn her Hershey Highway into the friggin' Lincoln Tunnel if she's not going to listen to reason and take a hint. Be careful though and don't give her any sort of evidence that she could use against you if she decides to tell the bobbies you raped her or something when you try to break up with her. If all goes well, you'll be free of her and she'll be on to a new career as a parking garage. :up:

jag
 
Colossal Spoons said:
Yeah, this chick's face is gonna look like a cheese grater.
I was gonna suggest to just get a bj, but bj's and cheese graters don't go well together. :(
 
THERETURN said:
I can officially say, i have my first stalker, my best mates girlfriend had a party about a month ago, i went thinkin nothing of it but theres was tons of girls their.

One girl who is unfortunately now my stalker followed me round the entire night. she got my number of another girl and has been phoning me and texting me constantly since that night.

I told her i wasn't interested and it got pretty heated. then i found out she has pictures of me in her room on her website and on her phone. She puts love letters and poems through my door every night and worse she finds out what girls i like and scares them away.

What shall i do?


Sounds like bull****.
 
Colossal Spoons said:
^You gotta believe man. :o


"I dont gotta do anything but stay black and die."

-Morgan Freeman.
 
Darthphere said:
"I dont gotta do anything but stay black and die."

-Morgan Freeman.

Well, you've already failed at both of those, then. :cmad:

jag
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,770
Messages
21,807,072
Members
45,625
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"