My girlfriend dumped me

Oh... I generally just show them pictures of syphillitic skulls and tell them that's what sex does to you. :)

C. Lee said:
Our hard work isn't appreciated.:cmad:

Well, Daisy does like the younger guys, so she may have been trying to sabotage our plans. :cmad:

jag

Daisy said:
Oh... I generally just show them pictures of syphillitic skulls and tell them that's what sex does to you. :)
:wow: ZOINKS

jaguarr said:
Well, Daisy does like the younger guys, so she may have been trying to sabotage our plans. :cmad:

jag
Well now....she needs to remember.....just because there's snow on the roof, it doesn't mean there isn't a fire in the stove.:hyper:

jaguarr said:

jag

That's true... me and my craddle robbing. :o

I'm meeting his parents in two weeks, and I'm sure they're not going to approve because I'm 'older'. :csad: They're so narrow-minded. :cmad:

Daisy said:
Archaeologists are funny like that. :)
Indianna Daisy and the Syphillitic Skulls of Doom
:hyper: :hyper:

Daisy said:

I'm meeting his parents in two weeks, and I'm sure they're not going to approve because I'm 'older'. :csad: They're so narrow-minded. :cmad:

What what?!

Daisy got a guy! :wow:

I want the dish...

twylight said:
What what?!

I want the dish...

Why do you act like this is such an amazing feat? Just what are you trying to say? :csad:

Daisy said:
Why do you act like this is such an amazing feat? Just what are you trying to say? :csad:

Nothing, I'm just unhappy you snagged one before I did. :csad:

I'm gone for months and I come back and you're meeting his parents! :wow:

I just can't leave ya'll alone anymore..

twylight said:
What what?!

I want the dish...

It was an elaborate ceremony. Didn't you get the invitation? I was in the Top 3. But I lose the immunity challenge and didn't get a rose at the end. :csad:

twylight said:

*fixes his eyebrows*

How you doin'? :o

Erzengel said:
It was an elaborate ceremony. Didn't you get the invitation? I was in the Top 3. But I lose the immunity challenge and didn't get a rose at the end. :csad:

*pokes his eyes out*

Begone from me, ye gloater.

Daisy said:

Sayyyy...this sounds like things might be getting serious with you and your young man. :meow:

jag

twylight said:

I'm like 15 years older than you. :huh: I think you still have time to 'beat' me...

Daisy said:
I'm like 15 years older than you. :huh: I think you still have time to 'beat' me...

I'll ignore the obvious sexual innuendo. :csad:

So it's all about age now? You rubbing it in my face I'm the Younger here? :cmad: :csad:

jaguarr said:
Sayyyy...this sounds like things might be getting serious with you and your young man. :meow:

jag

Yeah dad... I really like him and like, he really likes me too. And like he's sooooo cute, in that kinda geeky way, you know? And I like totally think this might be "THE ONE"! OMG! I mean, can you see it? Totally. He like totally gets me! And I totally get him! It's like RADICAL!

Yeah, pretty serious... we're doing a lot of 'future' talk.

I misread as a"my girlfriend humped me" I thought it was another tangled web adventure.

twylight said:
I'll ignore the obvious sexual innuendo. :csad:

So it's all about age now? You rubbing it in my face I'm the Younger here? :cmad: :csad:

Actually, there wasn't any innuendo there. I know it's rare from me, but really, there wasn't.

Think of it like Fiddler on the Roof... the older gets to marry first.

If you get someone before you're 35, you won... whatever this strange competition is you're having with me that I'm not really a part of. :wow:

Mr Sparkle said:
I misread as a"my girlfriend humped me" I thought it was another tangled web adventure.

Tangled Web or Doomed Hero? :huh:

Daisy said:
Yeah dad... I really like him and like, he really likes me too. And like he's sooooo cute, in that kinda geeky way, you know? And I like totally think this might be "THE ONE"! OMG! I mean, can you see it? Totally. He like totally gets me! And I totally get him! It's like RADICAL!

Yeah, pretty serious... we're doing a lot of 'future' talk.

Has he learned how to properly wield a crop or a hairbrush for when you get out of line? If he has, then he has my blessing.

jag

Tangled Web: Dry humped at a concert, cyber sexed under the guise of female with JAL, wants to have sex with an 8th grader.

Doomed_Hero: Possibly not the father to a new born baby he saying is his

jaguarr said:
Has he learned how to properly wield a crop or a hairbrush for when you get out of line? If he has, then he has my blessing.

jag

Well... no, but he's got big strong hands. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"