My Mom Made It For Me: The Superman Suit Thread

James Marsters was bleaching like once every ten days for 5-6 years and he’s still got a full head.

I bet David will be fine.
1713074928666.gif

Also James worked with 2 sexual predators, so I don't know anymore. :o

JcuVZR.gif

Yo why he gotta copy me?! :smile: jk, great minds and all that jazz

View attachment 87828
DF, I gotta say, I love the shape of those trunks in your drawing. They’re classic, yet masculine. They avoid the weird, booty-shorts look of the Superman Returns trunks. They shorten his torso, making him look stockier. It’s a good look. We all know it’s tough to get right. Bravo.

Last edited:
DK, I gotta say, I love the shape of those trunks in your drawing. They’re classic, yet masculine. They avoid the weird, booty-shorts look of the Superman Returns trunks. They shorten his torso, making him look stockier. It’s a good look. We all know it’s tough to get right. Bravo.
The Returns trunks look like a Speedo swin brief to me.

Justin Howell, the lead stunt double on the film has part of an interview at DCUupdates. He has worn the suit, and like others says it does look great. He also says it is the most comfortable "suit" from any of the Superhero movies he has been a stunt man for. He does say working with David is a pleasure and that David does represent the character extremely well.

I’m still all for the Reborn style suit. No trunks.
View attachment 88369
I hope we can move away from the tired brown coat and manbag style Clark and get a more interesting version, a baseball cap perhaps, jeans, a sports team or some kind of pop culture t shirt with a more personal style jacket or something I dunno. Just a bit bored of this look for Clark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"