My Mom Made It For Me: The Superman Suit Thread

I really wanna see Corenswet's hair already.

Like, obviously I wanna see the suit too, but I'm so curious how his hair is going to look. If they'll have altered the colour at all. How long. Will it be allowed to be a bit curly? Will we get that S curl?
I am 100% confident he will yet again be wearing a baseball cap or beanie at the screening tomorrow to further sustain our agony in this. :funny:

I'm hoping for the receding, borderline skullet look of Nic Cage Superman, personally.

FC is teasing me because I love Asian men. :o

tumblr-f0fba9c6902d6c3d99078e31e7149db8-b2b8913b-500.gif

Last edited:
Ok, I've had enough of this now.
David is now out in public, so can we have the suit reveal now please?

That one looks very close to me. I just think the yellow border will be thicker with slight more curve than the red so that it curves away from it just a tad, but we are getting much warmer! :up:
That would be perfect!

on-a-scale-of-1-10-rate-this-man-of-steel-costume-v0-3d42f21mjc3b1.jpg

I really hope they get the hair right for David. Stop styling it and leave it alone! 😭

That pic looks extra-styled tho. :funny:

Honestly they should just let the curl fall naturally only when he’s been active. Stop trying to force it to be there.

Personally, I wouldn't mind these hairstyles for his "Clark Kent (Journalist)" and "Superman" appearance.

david-corenswet-as-river-in-the-politician-1569582768-list-handheld-0.png
Ugh they're gonna tease and dye his hair until his hairline recedes...

James Marsters was bleaching like once every ten days for 5-6 years and he’s still got a full head.

I bet David will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"