My nephew physically assaulted me.

^ Heh that would be funny, getting punk'd by a 12yr old.

Welcome to the crazy mis-adventures of jonty, the wannabe redneck from Canada

that just screams "Showtune"

War Lord said:
The fact that he's got the punching power of wet spaghetti is beside the point.

I asked him to help me move a freezer outside and he refused. As a result, I had to do it myself (it's a small freezer) and his indoor cat got outside because I had to keep the door open for the freezer. I told him his cat got outside and I went to my room.

He couldn't get the cat inside, so he came to my room and started physically assaulting me. I didn't hit him, just defended myself. I called the cops and I am planning to charge him with assault if the cops see warrant to do so.

Nobody should have to tolerate physical abuse, ever.

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I JUST LAUGHED, THANKS MAN. :D:up:

War Lord said:
The fact that he's got the punching power of wet spaghetti is beside the point.

I asked him to help me move a freezer outside and he refused. As a result, I had to do it myself (it's a small freezer) and his indoor cat got outside because I had to keep the door open for the freezer. I told him his cat got outside and I went to my room.

He couldn't get the cat inside, so he came to my room and started physically assaulting me. I didn't hit him, just defended myself. I called the cops and I am planning to charge him with assault if the cops see warrant to do so.

Nobody should have to tolerate physical abuse, ever.

"They're just a bunch of pansies!"

:( everytime I remember that movie I die a little inside...

War Lord said:
It's all about making people to become dependent upon the state.

Like being dependent upon the state to handle your family problems :)

I get the distinct impression Jonty was crying on the phone to the cops after the "attack"

How you gonna say someone punches like a wet spaghetti and then when they start hitting you, you call the cops? Is Jonty like Stephen Hawking or something?

iChair_MacinTalk.gif

Stephen Hawking kicks ass

I would like to ask why you called the police... couldn't you just ask his Dad to spank him or something...*girlish giggle*

I don't know who is more stupid, Jonty for wasting police resources on this nonsense or his nephew for trying to get into a brawl with his uncle over that stupid freezer thing. Looks like that gene pool needs more chlorine.

And since when were there such things as inside cats? No such thing in the UK :confused:

Couldn't he have just picked up the cat? either way... this kids a ******.

Electro UK said:
And since when were there such things as inside cats? No such thing in the UK :confused:

Couldn't he have just picked up the cat? either way... this kids a ******.
And hits like a ******, according to Jonty

His nephew kicked his a$$ didn't he, I can tell he is playing it off. "He hits like a girl" I would have kicked his a$$...I could've I swear :(

Its okay Jonty and fat out of shape kid beat you up it happens...just never to me.

ShadowBoxing said:
His nephew kicked his a$$ didn't he, I can tell he is playing it off. "He hits like a girl" I would have kicked his a$$...I could've I swear :(

Its okay Jonty and fat out of shape kid beat you up it happens...just never to me.

Now I have mental images of Jonty whimpering on the floor while some kid is smacking him with a baseball bat :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"