My nephew physically assaulted me.

Electro UK said:
Now I have mental images of Jonty whimpering on the floor while some kick is smacking him with a baseball bat :D

I have images of him curled on the floor while Timmy from southpark harasses him with overcooked pasta...

Timmy: TIMMAAY!!!

Jonty/Jimmy: D-d-damn it Ti-ti-ti-uh Timmy! I'm going to ca... I'm going to ca... I'm going to ca.......ll the police if you don't stop.

Then the cops arrive, and it's Beetlejuice and John the Stutterer.

Officer Beetlejuice: What's the situation of the qroniltzkky kergulflagen?

Officer John the Stutterer: I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I have to tay-tay-tay-tay-take your stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytement.

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!
SM1082.gif

Addendum said:
Timmy: TIMMAAY!!!

Jonty/Jimmy: D-d-damn it Ti-ti-ti-uh Timmy! I'm going to ca... I'm going to ca... I'm going to ca.......ll the police if you don't stop.

Then the cops arrive, and it's Beetlejuice and John the Stutterer.

Officer Beetlejuice: What's the situation of the qroniltzkky kergulflagen? ay?

Officer John the Stutterer: I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I have to tay-tay-tay-tay-take your stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytement. ay?

they're in Canada ;) the ay is obligatory

War Lord said:
The fact that he's got the punching power of wet spaghetti is beside the point.

I asked him to help me move a freezer outside and he refused. As a result, I had to do it myself (it's a small freezer) and his indoor cat got outside because I had to keep the door open for the freezer. I told him his cat got outside and I went to my room.

He couldn't get the cat inside, so he came to my room and started physically assaulting me. I didn't hit him, just defended myself. I called the cops and I am planning to charge him with assault if the cops see warrant to do so.

Nobody should have to tolerate physical abuse, ever.

I have to admit,that`s quite disturbing.:eek:

I thank god i am an only child with no cousins or such.

War Lord said:
The fact that he's got the punching power of wet spaghetti is beside the point.

I asked him to help me move a freezer outside and he refused. As a result, I had to do it myself (it's a small freezer) and his indoor cat got outside because I had to keep the door open for the freezer. I told him his cat got outside and I went to my room.

He couldn't get the cat inside, so he came to my room and started physically assaulting me. I didn't hit him, just defended myself. I called the cops and I am planning to charge him with assault if the cops see warrant to do so.

Nobody should have to tolerate physical abuse, ever.

I think this is the gayest thing I've read on the Hype in a really long time...

You deserve a yaoi pick for this...

But since I post like a girl, I won't. I don't want you reporting me to the mods, or anything... :o

doglegs09.jpg

Perfect imagery... right there (despite the chineseish faces).

Electro UK said:
doglegs09.jpg

Perfect imagery... right there (despite the chineseish faces).
I am going to hell for laughing at that, thats awesome, UFC eat your heart out.

man, i'm surprised this thread has lasted this long. you'd think jonty would have had a mod close it by now. he must be a glutton for punishment.

ShadowBoxing said:
Attention all shoppers, we have cripple fight in the parking lot, I repeat Cripple fight.

heh. Is that season out on dvd yet?

I got to pick it up if it is.

:up:

You called the fuzz on your cousin for hitting you, and it didn't even hurt?

Congratulations! You're the official winner of the Chicken**** of the Year award. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if it hurt or not.

He called the blue (or red since it's canada) on family. You don't do that ****

Addendum said:
It doesn't matter if it hurt or not.

He called the blue (or red since it's canada) on family. You don't do that ****

Oh I agree, its just the fact it didn't even hurt makes it even worse.

For shame. If theres any justice another couple of your cousins will find this messed up on your part and punk on you..

I'm gonna have to ask again... what the heck is an indoor cat? Was this s.o.b. torturing the cat by keeping it indoors if it shot outside at 1st chance? Did he love the cat so dearly he feel the urge to "attempt" to pullverize you?... indoor cat... by the sounds of it, even the Cat was in bad shape...

poor Jonty, I can imagine him sitting on his bed, indignant with his arms crossed after the whole incident was over. :(

Electro UK said:
I'm gonna have to ask again... what the heck is an indoor cat? Was this s.o.b. torturing the cat by keeping it indoors if it shot outside at 1st chance? Did he love the cat so dearly he feel the urge to "attempt" to pullverize you?... indoor cat... by the sounds of it, even the Cat was in bad shape...

Err, a lot of people have indoor cats.

Lackey said:
poor Jonty, I can imagine him sitting on his bed, indignant with his arms crossed after the whole incident was over. :(

I figured sobbing into his pillow.

Here is what really happened...the guy on the bottom is Jonty.

kid4.jpg

Lackey said:

Strange, thats where my mind went as well when I read this, only Jonty was crying.

I was going to come up with something witty to say to War Lord about how much of a stupid pansy ass he his, but I think he did a fine job all by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"