Name That Reboot: Title Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think that if they do decide to reboot this franchise anytime soon (and if they legally can), they should give it the Batman Begins treatment and delve into Superman's origins in more depth. The main problem though is that Krypton is destroyed right after Superman is born, so you wouldn't feasibly be able to have your main character experience his homeworld, other than in the Fortress of Solitude or having him visit the ruins of the planet.

Still, you run the risk of it just feeling like a big-budget episode of Smallville. So maybe the origin isn't the way to go. Plus, they might not be able to do that at all, with the legal crap.

But anyway, this is a title thread, so um...

Superman Walks

well if they did want to show more of kryton prior to kalel's departure and the planet going boom. They can always have it if the fos has knowledge from jorel and all that have a holographic/memory recall thing to show more of what happened on krypton.

Yeah, but my worry there is that it would just feel like a rehash of the first Reeve movie and of various Smallville episodes. :(

I have the perfect title. It fits so well, and perfectly sums up everything regarding Superman and his cinematic status. I cant believe nobody has mentioned this yet, its is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.!

SUPERMAN RETURNS

possible it would just have to be written differently and have a different type of story. I am sure a good writer would be able to get some good things.

i think if they use the first say 5 ten minutes of the film through jor-el's eyes as kryptons is about to boom, and hes finishing to rocket/pod/ship thing, and then after u see the planet go boom, it switches to being focused on kal-el, still think th ebest titles are
SUPERMAN, or just the S shield
THE MAN OF STEEL
THE MA OF TOMMORROW, im not sure about this one, i can just think of two at the moment

There is so many ways the story(if krypton/earth young life) is to be told for it to go well and be different then others. As for title i cant really think of what they should go. Hopefully they pick a good title.

you have big words, and as long as its a good title, ill be happy

I really love the title Superman: The Man of Steel! Sounds like a title for a first movie in a franchise to me!

Just call it Superman. If it gets a sequel, name the sequel Superman: Man Of Steel.

If the movie is called "The man of steel", then people will be expecting Robocop. I mean, take a look at the batman boards. Some people there support batman's stupid "knightley" looking armour because it goes with the title of the movie.
Goddamn!

normally I'd say just use "Superman"
but to differ from teh original I say Superman: The Man of Steel

I was thinking Superman: The man of steel before I came in this thread so ill go with that.

Superman: I wish you were not in so much legal mumbo jumbo!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"