Man of Steel Official Film Clips Thread....Discussions Welcome

Thank you for this clip!
Wow...Looks better and better every clip. Jor-El pulling some Batman moves...LOL!

tumblr_inline_mo2hoeMDXm1qz4rgp.gif

Wow...Looks better and better every clip. Jor-El pulling some Batman moves...LOL!
Oh please. Nolan's Batman can't even pull those moves off. An aging Russel Crowe >>>>> Nolan's Batman in a fight. Truly saddening.

Oh please. Nolan's Batman can't even pull those moves off. An aging Russel Crowe >>>>> Nolan's Batman in a fight. Truly saddening.
every time Batman throws a punch at Bane you see them coming :doh: i always thought they should have gotten a double for the fights

I loved those fights. That's how a fight goes down. Not some flips and kicks and crap you see in movies like The Raid, no no. It's ugly to watch because there is Jo finese to it

Nolan flat out sucks at directing fights. I love him as a filmmaker but that is the truth.

There is something so old about how the scene is edited. Like it has had things cut out of it. When Jor-El shoots those two guys at the end, it looks like one is simply sitting down, getting ready to shot and then nothing. Really choppy.

every time Batman throws a punch at Bane you see them coming :doh: i always thought they should have gotten a double for the fights

LOL! For an asian, growing up watching Kung Fu movies, the worse is when Keanu tries his hand at Kung Fu... It's hilarious..

Yup one of the reasons im not a huge fan of nolans batman is the fact that he does not move and fight like a man that mastered more than 100 fighting styles.

Not to mention Bane's spinning mid air punch that totally misses Batman!

More like Batman got his ass kicked in TDKR. He barely beat Bane in the second fight only winning because of a lucky blow.

someone needs to get the preview they showed at Spike TV's Guy Choice Awards :D so ****ing awesome :D

Where is this Spike footage I keep hearing about?!?!

New footage?

some, but its really quick, I think I saw.....

more of the Superman vs. Nam-Ek fight and Faora getting slammed into the street just as her helmet starts to malfunction, Also I'm very sure there was a shot of Superman in the Genesis Chamber, the Phantom Zone being activated and some other stuff that was way to quick to tell, I need to see it again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"