Man of Steel Official Film Clips Thread....Discussions Welcome

Awesome! I'm too excited to sleep, it's going to be a long night.

OK excitement levels just went threw the roof. This just seals it for me I will absolutely love it.

Oh hell that looks good! Can't wait until tomorrow night... !!!

loved it, just wish it was delivered at a slightly slower pace like how it sounds in the trailers, but its still awesome :)

I loved those fights. That's how a fight goes down. Not some flips and kicks and crap you see in movies like The Raid, no no. It's ugly to watch because there is Jo finese to it
That's not how fights go down in real life. I don't know about you, but when I punch someone it would be best if I actually hit them.

Ive lurked on this site for like over 10 years now and I finally registered just so that i could say that this clip, is something ive never seen before in a comic book movie. The movements are so fast and fluid it blows everything ive ever seen out of the water. Faora even calls him "Son of El" and RT critics are complaining that this movie doesnt have enough levity or humor? It literally blows my mind. This clip is like watching a DC animated movie come to life, with as much earnest care as recent comics give Superman. Like thats it. Thats Superman. That clip is more exciting than anything ive ever seen from a comic movie including the avengers.

That's why I'm not looking at that spoiler until tomorrow night...:)

Ive lurked on this site for like over 10 years now and I finally registered just so that i could say that this clip, is something ive never seen before in a comic book movie. The movements are so fast and fluid it blows everything ive ever seen out of the water. Faora even calls him "Son of El" and RT critics are complaining that this movie doesnt have enough levity or humor? It literally blows my mind. This clip is like watching a DC animated movie come to life, with as much earnest care as recent comics give Superman. Like thats it. Thats Superman. That clip is more exciting than anything ive ever seen from a comic movie including the avengers.

Comments like this make my day. Welcome to the Hype!

Welcome to the forum I'm a newbie myself. And every clip all the trailers have shown me this is finally the Superman I have always wanted. He's finally a BAMF and yes even General Zod and Faora are BAMF's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"