Man of Steel Official Film Clips Thread....Discussions Welcome

Kryptonian Warrior

The Dawn Is Upon Us
Reaction score
Since we are less than two weeks away from the release of Man of Steel, clips are going to be released. Whether they are from talk shows or from WB. So I figured this would be a good place to put them. As the thread title states, discussions are welcome.

Hey could someone please post a link to that video of jorel and zod?

Weak acting from Cavill in that clip......
NOT.

After seeing Cloverfield (and feeling disoriented the entire time) I have to say, that clip is NOT shakey cam

I had to leave Hunger Games, didn't see Cloverfield on a giant screen.

As far as the use of shaky cam... it made sense in Cloverfield, and films like it, as it was supposedly filmed by a character actually recording the events. It could be used I suppose to show some of Man of Steel, newsfootage, etc. However it is totally out of place in this clip.

Shaky cam is going to be throughout the film, I hear. Rest assured, it's certainly on purpose in order to achieve a desired effect. Makes it feel more spontaneous and less sterile; kind of like being a part of the action.

AMAZING. ALL OF THEM SO FAR>

- Jow

Shaky cam is going to be throughout the film, I hear. Rest assured, it's certainly on purpose in order to achieve a desired effect. Makes it feel more spontaneous and less sterile; kind of like being a part of the action.

Kinda like The Office. Amy Adams was on that show actually. Pam 6.0 :woot:

anyone watched the new "MAN OF STEEL" 13 minute featurette video by WB?

[YT]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ivlJE4Al668?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YT]

Last edited:
Yay, Superman to the rescue! Sorry guys, I'm really excited.

Do you have the link to that clip in hd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"